Jesus fucking Christ...

Jesus fucking Christ, a Parkland student admits on CNN that students were told that there was going to be a drill where police would be "firing blanks" to try to scare the shit out of them?
>youtube.com/watch?time_continue=35&v=qp0g2ZFE6Ns
uhhhhhh wtf? sorry guys, we had lots of drills when i was in school, never ever in my life heard of police firing blanks to try to scare the out of students during them.

the drills always coincide with these things. there was a hijacking drill going on on the morning of 9/11, there was a FEMA drill about mass shootings involving small children a few miles away from Sandy Hook on the morning that happened and the list goes on. what the fuck is the connection here??

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/0ZO8aLW3oLmD/
youtu.be/kID2eHZP4K0?t=6m30s
youtube.com/watch?v=un9oPPMHOUE
s1.webmshare.com/XQOaJ.webm
s1.webmshare.com/bZ374.webm
youtu.be/HlXRPm_XdCc
youtu.be/t5w5dxx8mGo
youtube.com/watch?v=-QUJBjEbR0k
youtu.be/AklypHATlDY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

and another question - the drill happened earlier in the day - if students were told there were going to be blanks fired, then how come those blanks weren't fired DURING the drill?? makes no sense.

There's another video of some goth student saying the same thing but I can't fucking find it anywhere anymore.

Anyone have it??

youtube is scrubbing this shit left and right. you can find some of the videos on platforms other than youtube. like the "David Hogg forgets his lines" video you can only find on platforms like BitChute now
>bitchute.com/video/0ZO8aLW3oLmD/

I made a quick timeline of events from the first thread when everyone listen to police scanner and live stream. Cruz was long gone when everyone show up

Cops were never even involved in our drills and shooting blanks at students? Ive never heard of this being a thing anywhere. That fucking kike cop is hiding shit.

wow ima starting to feel asleepy

here is a map of the shooting run down. Note how he sneaks out after he shoots up the ENTIRE BUILDING, but no mention of the fire alarm, which dozens of witnesses and articles mention. Also This would mean alexa miednik is a jew liar

youtu.be/kID2eHZP4K0?t=6m30s

At 6:30 student says "we didn't know it was a shooting until we were told"

I FOUND IT

SECOND STUDENT CORROBORATES THIS STORY OF A LIVE FIRE POLICE DRILL PLANNED THAT DAY

~From 4:00

youtube.com/watch?v=un9oPPMHOUE

SAVE THIS, THEY ARE TRYING REALLY HARD TO SCRUB IT

ALSO CONFIRMS TWO SHOOTERS

Yep. But we can’t prove anything beyond that so LOL HURR CONSPIRACY BULLSHIT

It’s a fucking disgrace such suspicious shit is happening right before our eyes for the past two decades, DOZENS of shootings and terrorist attacks coincided EXACTLY with drills, and we can’t do shit about these deep state kikes

So this proves that it was a real shooting, but one that was planned and made to happen in a way to ensure maximum casualties. This needs to get out to the normies, this is literally the deep state murdering children.

how does it prove it was a real shooting? because the crisis actors said so?

Why would they bother telling the students there would be a blank fire shooting drill (which isn't a real thing) if they didn't want to keep students there to kill as many of them as possible

Sooo... did the parents sign a permission agreement to have cops shoot blanks at kids. Seems like the ultimate honeypot for ambulance chaser lawyers..

Listen you fucking autist... this could very well be false flag... but to fucking start with that as the outcome of the investigation instead of just focusing on gathering the evidence that’s there and asking questions about it (to make them stumble and reveal more shit like Israel did about his deputy) is stupid jet-fuel tier autism. Let’s focus on the cold hard provable shit because MSM is already prepared with the tinfoil-hat narrative

Why did multiple students think some kind of police drill involving guns was going to happen that day?

That's exactly what I was saying. By doing that they think it's only a drill, don't panic, stay hunkered down, and become easy targets. The deep state slaughters a few more to better push their agenda

What the fuck is that flag?

>TRIGGERED
i just want to know what evidence there is that an actual shooting took place.

>same day drill
>told that """""blanks"""""" will be fired by police officers in first drill of its kind
>officer assigned to protect children doesn't go in
>security tapes are """"rewound"""" and that "delays capture"
>innumerable ignored reports against a kid who was cutting himself and repeatedly violent

the officer running away and the tapes is what does it for me. this is what happens in a democracy with soccer mom suffrage, just constant psyops.

makes you wonder about all of those gangstalking claims, where people say they know the FBI or something is following them around, and they're trying to push them to commit crimes and do other bad things. those people speak out and end up committed to mental institutions, wonder if mutt-Cruz went through something similar.

it's free pickings in the internet age. people post motives as status updates.

Don't let this fucking slide

ok, i'll give it a BUMP

>this is what happens in a democracy with soccer mom suffrage, just constant psyops
There's a reason they try to import more third world immigrants, they want the most easily controlable electorate possible. Soccer moms are pretty malleable, but let them have hordes that care nothing for a country's values and just want gibs, and it's all over.

These kinds of eye-witness accounts are extremely unreliable. There was a knife attack at OSU a couple years ago. Some random Muslim student ran his car off the road and started slashing at people, killed nobody and got shot almost immediately. Entire campus was on lockdown for an hour with reports about active gunmen being sent to the students by the university.

It was a drill - s1.webmshare.com/XQOaJ.webm
Drill - s1.webmshare.com/bZ374.webm
David Hogg Supercut - cf-e2.streamablevideo.com/video/mp4/okevd.mp4?token=1519366567-u9%2BtH56lipqPZLQLxRiW51r7LSnqPtAKHk2D3Gx4bSc%3D

Does anyone have a documented list of attacks that corresponded with drills? would be good to have sourced info on that

youtu.be/HlXRPm_XdCc
youtu.be/t5w5dxx8mGo
youtube.com/watch?v=-QUJBjEbR0k
youtu.be/AklypHATlDY
time to wake up retards

They're satanists, they operate on illusions. They have to prime the social consciousness to accept the outcome of the incident. They also can't omit information or the "spell" will fail!

oy vey slide it

GOYIM NO!

There is always a drill simulating the thing that supposedly actually happened when a false flag occurs. This is red flag for a false flag and it happens every single time.

And since when on earth did cops fire blanks and all this shit....at a school?
This crap doesn't happen. Anywhere. False flag.

Yeah this stinks to high hell

Two students from different social circles both claiming to have been notified of a live fire police drill planned to happen the same fucking day as the real shooting?

????

Checked!
Bump

Bumpo

>he pulled the fire alarm
>no it was a live shooter police drill
>they grabbed people who they told to pretend to scream
>no it was a fire drill

>Do ye smell it?
>That smelly kind of smell.
>That smelly smell that smells......
>(((smelly)))

That's not a drill any school would allow or have

Jews. JEWSSSS!!!!!

>newfag

I am not really following the event much, but it all really looks fishy

At some point, the suspicion is more powerful than the lack of evidence. I mean, just look at muh Russia.

Yeah but that's CNN
>102% chance that they're not even there, just standing in front of a green screen
>Definitely some random kid who had nothing to do with the incident, CNN may even be aware of that
>Brooke "Who is this 4 CHAN?!" Baldwin
The problem is that it's just as likely to be CNN fucking up and letting a bit of truth slip out as it is to be a coordinated attempt to spread confusion and misinformation. Incompetence is so deeply rooted in their organizational culture that you can't tell what it is they're supposed to be doing, you just know that they're doing a terrible job at it.

I always think about this. But then i go back and realize it's ALL OF THEM!!!! ALL OF THEM!!!!!! SERIOUSLY ALL OF THEM.

maybe not Pulse. But definitely 911, Bernardino, SH, this, Aurora had one nearby, va tech, and a bunch of foreign ones. Oh and Oklahoma City.

It's fucked up.

>It's fucked up.
plausible deniability

every fucking time

they should just call them 'false flag police drills'

"don't panic- we're just having a false flag drill today."

what does this all mean

there are no proofs, right? for anything.

its a hoax

Im just curious., need more proofs than that. dont you think.

Hey, Rabbi! Fuck off.