#FactsFirst

#FactsFirst
Calling all faggots, all autists, all burgers, swedecucks, leafs etc. We have been gifted a glorious chance. CNN boldly, openly stated they are #Factsfirst. That they don't lie or script people.

WE NEED YOU user!

THE SECOND GREAT MEME WAR IS UPON US!

They brought this into the open. Now is our chance to drive the dagger through their hearts. Get on twitter, #Factsfirst every piece of evidence you have showing CNN lying.

They willingly brought their reputation into this. End them for it. Now is the chance faggots. Memewar2 the electricboogajew!

We got the ball rolling last time, lost of ammo keep pushing them!!

Hear ye, good friends of /pol...
TODAY.....is the day you will tell your kin of..
When you're old an weary you will speak of how you killed the behemoth...
You cut the head of at least one Hydra....
DO NO LET UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NEVER SURRENDER!!!!!!!

>meme generator.
imgflip.com/memegenerator/129554798/factfirsttemplate4plebs
imgur.com/a/XQ4bN

LINK TO PREVIOUS THREAD. NEED MOAR AMMO! GO GO GO!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0W1nxFciq-A
money.cnn.com/2018/02/07/media/right-wing-media-fbi-text-message-clinton-investigation/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=JFLNNL1JNp0
politico.com/blogs/on-media/2016/10/roland-martin-cnn-email-donna-brazile-wikileaks-229673
snopes.com/donna-brazile-leaves-cnn/
washingtonpost.com/local/organizers-plan-for-500000-attendees-at-march-for-our-lives-rally-in-washington/2018/02/22/a9ff1992-17f9-11e8-8ac5-84161111ace0_story.html?utm_term=.ec5c2eb5f646
anonfile.com/BeQaD8d1b7/CNNLies.zip
anonfile.com/afQ4D2d3b2/CNN.zip
youtube.com/watch?v=E0uLbeQlwjw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

russia is helping attack CNN

russia is spreading conspiracies
pic related

Make sure to keep the quality high - images should be easy to understand. Circle important parts if that helps.

Kill you're self.

>THE SECOND GREAT MEME WAR IS UPON US!

I thought we were done with this gay KEK WILLS IT shit.

Trump may have not colluded with russia
but it is a fact russia is heavily involved in social media, attacking various government agencies and news outlets
trying to also stir racial relations and increase tension

I will say that
I HATE CNN
I SUPPORT TRUMP

you can call me a shill if you want, just stating the truth about the situation

russia posters use mostly canadian proxies or meme flags

>post proof russia is feeding lies
>IM MAD AT YOU
so you say you're happy that russia forced the whole "crisis actors" shit
when it was blatantly false
i guess you like being fed pure shit

>but it is a fact russia is heavily involved in social media, attacking various government agencies and news outlets
>trying to also stir racial relations and increase tension

Yes, but what's that got to do with CNN?

CNN is blatant fucking lies

Here's a classic info graph, also use this as the evidence for the time that CNN threatened to dox a plebbiter.

find infographics and occasions when they either were heavily scripted, outright lied, or had 'connection problems' when someone didn't carry CNN's narrative. Then post those images and infographics to #Factsfirst.

Who the fuck are you and when did you get here?
The meme war never stopped you dumb ass.

It has to do with CNN because posters RIGHT HERE, on this website, are doing everything in their power to incrase hate for CNN
even if it means lying
i dont mind killing CNN
but i will not be fed fucking lies and propaganda

Reminder that they've been outright lying for years already.

youtube.com/watch?v=0W1nxFciq-A

digits

Let's do this!

Need to send all this to
@HuffPost
@NBCNews
@foxnews
[email protected]

so it will propagate to mainstream, someone do this ?

What is this shit, the texts are a very interesting look into the corruption in the upper levels, CNN "debunks" the whole story by saying a few messages were taken out of context?
Link to full story.
money.cnn.com/2018/02/07/media/right-wing-media-fbi-text-message-clinton-investigation/index.html

some people already did it, this has shit music but see it anyway.
youtube.com/watch?v=JFLNNL1JNp0

was for

Okay faggot now you’re just being pathetic. Muh Russia is trying to stir up racial tensions? I couldn’t laugh any more condescendingly. CNN, the media you work for, commies and kikes, not to mention the low IQ niggers themselves are doing that just fine without them. Oh by the way, RAHOWA IS FINE TOO. Russia is based and when this thing kicks off, you won’t be able to burn the evidence of your previous life and change your appearance fast enough my man.

Go back to whatever shithole you came from shill. LONG LIVE RUSSIA.

my new favorite

>Sup Forums no longer gives a fuck about the actual truth
>just MOTHER RUSSIA
geez you fucks are very obvious

tweet this video to #factsfirst, right now!

So keep the quality high.

lol no, it's embarassing, i would do it if they took out the music though.

Fuck off faggot

see this is shit
they DID NOT WRITE HIS QUESTION
it was slightly corrected and printed on the fucking paper
they did not change the actual fucking questions people had
geez watch this guy on fox, hes super reluctant when tucker asks him if they changed his question
and he dances around it

There's a certain type of smug, smarmy, pseudo intellectual who pops like, a million boners over the word "debunked."

Like, a trillion boners.

do you guys think Sup Forums gets better ratings than CNN?

i like the way you think user

This level of shilling.

meant for
the scripted question shit was pushed by russia 100%
just like they tried to force the "Ear piece" shit, but even Sup Forums wasn't stupid enough to fall for that

>YOU CANT ATTACK BOTH SIDES
>RUSSIA GOOD, USA BAD
>RUSSIA TOTALLY NOT DOING ANYTHING GUYS, ITS MEME MAGIC, THATS WHY WE'RE SO POWERFUL

>slightly corrected
That's not what journalists are supposed to do.
Remember when Bush Jr. made a bunch of grammatical errors? If someone is a hick, you let them be hicks. It's against journalistic ethics to go in and "slightly change" a question that's meant to be 100% authentic. At that point, it's not.

Can’t you see I’m making fun of your sorry ass? This will be the last (you) from me regardless, but you said
>i dont mind killing CNN
but i will not be fed fucking lies and propaganda
NAME ONE FAGGOT. People make shit up, some people are false flagging kikes trying to poison the well and give just the impetus little pussies like you need to cry. They get called out because that shit hurts the effectiveness of the op. You’re a shill for the fact that you didn’t already know that, amongst the many other tells. So.
>WHAT LIES FAGGOT?

even left wing media admits they script the questions
politico.com/blogs/on-media/2016/10/roland-martin-cnn-email-donna-brazile-wikileaks-229673

Russia has been irrelevant to the US since 1991.

President Obama said so himself, Russia is a "regional power" that has no influence on the world stage anymore.

bump

a classic

it doesn't matter, its being framed as if cnn just writes whole questions and gives them to people
the people create there own question, it may be rejected if its not on topic, but other than that its accepted

i hate CNN but we're not going to fucking lie anymore and frame this shit as something IT IS NOT

tl;dr

even snopes admits they scripted questions. FOR THE DEBATE.

snopes.com/donna-brazile-leaves-cnn/

Not worth responding to that shill. The whole “muh red scare” angle STILL? After almost two fucking years, still? It’s apparent he’s just here to shit up the thread and waste replies. Ignore and drop more #CNNLIES

That is a load of horse shit and doesn't belong ITT anyway.

What the fuck did you just report about me, you little CNN? I’ll have you know I am versed in advanced mspaint, and I have over 300 confirmed (You)s. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top autist in the entire Sup Forums community. You are nothing to me but just another exploitable PNG. I will kek you with precision never been seen before on the face of this Earth. You think you can get away with putting drama students on air? Think again, Mockingbirds. As we speak I am starting a thread on Sup Forums and your exifs are being traced right now, so you better prepare for the memes, faggot. The storm that wipes out your pathetic network. You’re fucking dead, cronies. I can be anywhere, any time, and I can photoshop you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my mouse. Not only am I extensively trained in touch typing, but I have access to the entire worldwide network of Sup Forums hackers and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the internet, you little shit. You’re fucking dead, newfag.

you can't be so black/white on this.
they obviously have their hands dirty and you end up defending shit you really shouldn't.

I stumbled upon this article in the Washington Post this morning
in reference to 'March for our lives' and Cameron Kasky
is calling for participants in the March to bring their unloaded
AR-15's to Washington DC and smash them with Sledgehammers.

"Shooting survivor Cameron Kasky, a junior, said the march would include a protest outside the White House in which unloaded AR-15 rifles, the weapon used by the Parkland gunman, would be destroyed. "

>pic related
washingtonpost.com/local/organizers-plan-for-500000-attendees-at-march-for-our-lives-rally-in-washington/2018/02/22/a9ff1992-17f9-11e8-8ac5-84161111ace0_story.html?utm_term=.ec5c2eb5f646

I like this one.

CNN and any cnn depends on how flawed people's memory is. Everyone forgets what happened 2 years ago and also no one can see 2 years ahead. These are major reasons for all our problems.

Notice this Orwellian trick. A conspiracy is more than one person planning a crime. That is what a conspiracy is. That is the meaning of that word. But for the brainwashed, the word "conspiracy" is now used to mean "debunked conspiracy theory." Obama did this at his little town hall meeting. Do not let them pervert the language.

Good one

Obamas is a kike so the reverse is true.

What crack pipe smoking dipshit came up with this? Has CNN truly gone absolutely... bananas? Keep going guys. Might want to bust out the popcorn for this one, starting to look like its just the start of a big shitstorm.

'bootin'.

##########################################################################
#
#
#
All previous thread infographics and images are here. Movies, GIF and not related to CNN
were deleted. Report this to your news outlet so they can compete with CNN.
36MB of CNN lies images in JPG and PNG. Add this to your collection and thanks for
sharing the proof.

Trimmed version 36MB
anonfile.com/BeQaD8d1b7/CNNLies.zip

All the gif and whats not - 44MB
anonfile.com/afQ4D2d3b2/CNN.zip
#
#
#
##########################################################################

We waz botz n sheit

we waz botz n sheit

pic related

Godspeed, anons.

I see we have CNN staffers contributing to the thread.

You dont belong here JIDF shill

youtube.com/watch?v=E0uLbeQlwjw

tweet it

The sms chain clearly states Obama was scheduled to be briefed AFTER his meeting with Putin.

Phone posting at work, soneone please weaponize their autism on this. It's RECENT, it's WRONG, it's NOT RETRACTED, and above all it's LAZY AF. Look at texts released by Ron Johnson, CNN ran a fake "debunking" because they didn't bother to scroll up in the pdf.

>Posts Vox video
Whatever you say Chaim.

If you cared about the actual truth, you would be leading the charge against the lies put into news by CNN and other organisations. Your deeds (or lack there of) prove your heart's intent.

Funny thing is, the idea that Trump is colluding with russia is a conspiracy theory.

CNN is the jewish press

Speaking of muh Russia inciting racial tensions, what about their disgusting coverage (as in, providing concealment) of Trayvon, Michael Brown, BLM, etc.
>The Gentle Giant
>10 year old Trayvon pictures to make him look young and innocent and bleached Zim to make him look white.
>Violent (((NGO))) funded and staged anti-white rioters
>“Expressing their frustration”
(((CNN))) is a kike propaganda machine