YuYuYu thread

S2 airs October 6.

otakomu.jp/archives/595304.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JHNyKJdZATQ&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Please, no more suffering

For the people who read the LN. WIll season 2 be better than season 1?
I liked the first seasons character interaction and comedy but it wasted a bit too much time before getting to the ''twist''.

Yay! On my birthday.

I want a KuMeYu anime.

Wait, so the actual time line is S1 -> movies -> S2 right? I haven't watched the movies

Do I need to play the mobile game to know any relevant plot point? Should I?

No you don't and yes you should.

The first half of season 2 is the movies, and they're set before season 1.

Chronologically, it's Movies = First Half of S2 -> S1 -> Second half of S2.

Awesome thanks

What is that face trying to convey? H-Happy SoL time?

If you want to delve further into the story, the NoWaYu LNs are a prequel to the whole thing, set 300 years in the past. The LN thing might put you off, but they're surprisingly short and have really good characters and story.

Death, blood and suffering are coming.

Sure.

If you think this story has a happy ending, you haven't been paying attention.

So manly.

>490*653
Nice promo pic, nipland.

I guess I'll have to be satisfied with Discount Madoka since the real thing seems to be stuck on development hell.

You understand that's a leak, right?

That's what they said about S1.

Well it wasn't exactly a happy ending, just a hopeful one but it definitely ended in a darker note than it started on.

[suffering continues to charge]

At least let Sonoko win the Wasshibowl and be happy.

I'll agree than mankind being driven into a corner by spiteful space deities who turned the whole planet into a ball of fire is slightly darker than mankind being driven into a corner by a deadly virus that made the whole surface of the Earth uninhabitable, but just slightly.

Blood in Yuyuyu?
Did you watch the first season? There isn't blood in this series.

>he doesn't know

>

user, I...

Did you watch the WaSuYu movies?

Define better.

No

I wish I were this innocent.

Karin's awesome butt.

>people who read the LN
Which one, the prequel one 3 years prior, the prequel one 300 years prior or the one between S1 and S2? Because S2 only adapts the first one for half its runtime, the rest is original.

Do you really have to ask?

Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday dear user-kun
Happy birthday to you!

It's my birthday too

Now you must fight to the death.

But it's my birthday too.

Reminder that Gin's birthday will fall on the 6th episode of the TV series.

>I'm Nogi Sonoko. You're Washio Sumi. And that girl, Minowa Gin. We three are friends. Forever, you know?

Wasuyu TV version opening.
youtube.com/watch?v=JHNyKJdZATQ&feature=youtu.be

To the smiling you

I'll take you to a place where no one can find us
Now, let's fulfill the promise we made that day

In a corner, the bud of happiness shines brightly in silver color
Once it blooms, I will show it to you
Just like those days in the albums, we're still laughing together now

From the South, the season is changing
"I'll make it up to you from now on" surely, I'm going to meet you soon

I'll take you to a place where no one can find us
Now, let's fulfill the promise we made that day
Hey, I've always been waiting for you, you know?
Welcome back, please don't ever leave me behind again

Man, this OP sucks in comparison to Sakiwafuhana.
It's so unfittingly generic J-pop, it's just not right. And don't give me none of that "but my tonal whiplash" stuff, this series has never relied on that in the first place, it relied on a sense of fragile happiness while fully aware of what's going on.

Post Top Yuusha.

There's more piss than blood in that scene.

Girls need to be housebroken to count as Yuushas, that's why Mebuki didn't make the cut.

I will not have you slander Mebuki's reputation.

my body is ready

I still don't understand how a literal who with no backstory and barely any character interactions managed to get such a fanatic followership.

Let me fix that

>I still don't understand
You don't need to.

Fuck off mate, August is over and so is your time.

Still 3 days left in it you poof.

She's straight.

It's half the glasses, half the promise of a more twisted personality than usual for this franchise. She also seems quite relatable so far, from what little we've seen of her. Surprisingly normal and likeable.

Why is she clutching her chest? Did she eat too much udon and get heartburn?

I mean, I get that she's promising to be an interesting character. But preferring her over all the established characters to the point of waifufaggotry when we don't even know what she's really like seems so excessive.

Thinking of Japanese Goblins

This isn't the face of happiness or sorrow. This is the face of someone who has been betrayed and has no more kindness, patience or strength for mercy. Shinju has been playing the human race for fools, and Yuuna is having none of it.

>Tougou was right all a long

It's pretty bad, but at least Sakiwafuhana managed to be almost as great as Hoshi to Hana, if not just as great, which is more than I could have asked for already. We can always pretend that's the real canonical official OP.

Tougou shut the fuck up, your fanfiction sucks. Don't even think you'll ever stand on the same level as Space Sancho.

I'd say Sakiwau Hana is better than Hoshi to Hana.

What is she going to do? Kill everything? The Shinju gods probably will just get a slap on the wrist from the heavenly ones, while mankind will be gone.

She will punch the gods into submission, they'll revert earth to its original state, join her harem, and protect and watch over yuuna and tougou as they repopulate the earth together.

I like all three OPs. The new one obviously doesn't have the hype of the others, but I wouldn't say it's just generic J-pop either.
I'm curious what the OP visuals will be like though, it doesn't sound like battle or transformation scenes would go well with it.

Who is the black haired girl?

Which one?
One of them's my wife and the other's an edgy nerd.

As a pop song, I agree, it's got a catchier melody and it's more energetic so it's nicer to just sit down and listen to, but as an anime OP, I couldn't disagree more. Even if you completely disregard the visual aspect of the opening.

Sorry but no more AgK so Takahiro's suffering urges have to go somewhere.

Thank god Takahiro is just a planner and not the writer.

AgK got a sequel featuring only girls and set in Not-Japan.

Hinowa ga Crush! is a thing user.

It's a couple days after my birthday too

Finished S1 the other day
Fuu is best girl

Looks like we have a high IQ user.

Good taste.

Top Yuusha indeed.

Trick question, all yuusha picks are high IQ, even Wakaba.

Visuals were the best thing about the WaSuYu OP.

>even Wakaba
Nice try Hinata.
Take your dork and leave.

KuMeYu and Sonoko's cursed birthday in less than 24 hours. Will Mebuki break Sonoko's curse? Will Suzume's eyebrows be the victim? Will it be an onsen chapter to double the flags? Will Sonoko appear personally to deliver the killing blow? Place your bets.

I just want Yumiko to piss herself.

This. I'm here for the piss, the mebu and the cockudo.

>The zodiac sign for October 6 is Libra. Astrological symbol: Scales. This symbolizes tact, balance, stability out of two forces and sense of justice.
Maybe that is why there are so many fucking anons with a birthday around S2. Because JUSTICE.

Why did you post a blank image?

When does the actual new season begin though

Six weeks later than the regular anime next season.

Six weeks later.

Reminder that Suzume is actually a cool samurai who is merely pretending to be retarded, the exact opposite of Wakaba.

Are the movies going to be covered in the actual season 2? I want to know whether or not they're worth watching.

This has been answered a million times, the first half of S2 will cover the same ground as the movies.

Sometimes I wonder if its just an elaborate way for people to bump the thread.