When did Sup Forums come to terms that they are toxic?

When did Sup Forums come to terms that they are toxic?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LOZuxwVk7TU
therationalmale.com/2018/02/19/good-humans/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The only toxic around here is your cubby hole. Have you changed your tampon this year?

It's weak men that cause it, not just the shooter, also the father.

and many women are mentally ill

I can fucking guarantee you that the Florida shooter kid was by no means "toxic masculine" or whatever the fuck it is, and that's part of the reason as to why he shot up that school. The utter irony of these retards, condemning and demonizing average boys and spitting on them with their "toxic masculinity" bullshit, while parading assholes who clearly have it made like Hogg. If they cared at all about these kids, they'd realize what they're doing is the exact opposite. But no, instead they just make fun of them for being sick psychos and then act surprised when they shoot up schools.

The angriest people I've ever known have been women. They fly off the handle a lot easier than men. Thank god they're inferior in physical strength.

"STOP BEING TOXIC!!!!!"

why there are so many leftists try to convince the norm fag by making new dumb threats

RIGHT WING T O X I C SQUADS

friendly reminder no amount of lefty propaganda is going to stop the pendulum from completing its swing.

What about toxic women? Women who manipulate every person around them to get what ever they want? Those women who marry, have a kid, then suddenly divorce the husband for no reason other than feminism? Not many women are like that... but most are.

THIS IS NORMAL AND HEALTHY YOU FUCKING TOXIC MASCULINITY BASTARDS FUCK OFF WITH YOUR DRUMPF ALT-RIGHT BULLSHIT

youtube.com/watch?v=LOZuxwVk7TU

Please define in exact terms which cultural practices are toxic and thus are worth being blamed over the individual being sick. Especially if the author admits that the vast majority of men turn out alright in a supposedly toxic culture.
It’s hilarious how liberals never know what things they actually want to change.

When society comes to terms with the fact that boys are only angry because they are being raised by single mothers.

Or, fuck, the mothers who beat or kill their kids or the gaggles of teenagers who mock the less popular girls until they kill themselves.

The only reason there's no female shooters is cuz women are babies in our society while boys simply have to "suck it up and deal with it like a man".
Males probebly receive more abuse then girls on a daily basis but they don't report it or complain about it because it's un-masculine

Babied*

Is it time to coin toxic femininity? It can even make boys cut their dicks off

I think most of became toxic around the time a bunch of lecherous Hollywood perverts started getting outed.

Or when Israel did 9/11.

I forget. Sage.

Pretty sure that's just femininity

therationalmale.com/2018/02/19/good-humans/

good analysis of this """"""toxic masculinity""""""" narrative that (((((they)))) are pushing

Women are much less likely to commit any violent crime than men are, in pretty much any country you choose. This doesn’t mean they’re less abusive, just that abusive ones prefer emotional abuse over physical abuse.
The universality of this trend is just more evidence that men and women are fundamentally different.

We're toxic to those who hate themselves, the jews and their soy boys. Jesus was "toxic" to the Jews. Don't ever feel bad about being a awoken man, /pol.

this is such a bullshit discussion. the left only want those with opposing viewpoints to renounce their masculinity because it will make them easier to control. I wonder what they think of these hyper violent bull dykes and those domestic terrorists known as antifa? Don't fall for this dumb shit because they don't even believe it themselves. Might is always right and never forget it.

/civilization

The left are entirely devoid of masculinity. Their handlers have it in spades.

1 post by OP's ID

Stop replying to slide threads posted by trolls and shills. They are an attempt to move relevant discussions ofd the bottom of the board.

If you do reply put "sage" in the options field so your reply doesnt bump this thread to the top od the board.

Always click on OP's ID to see if they are engaging in discussion or just posting a troll thread and not even participating in the thread.

Stop being newfags falling for troll bait.

Sage

I got toxic the second I interacted with most normal people

Masculinity is the reason why civilization exists

Yes we kill but we also build and produce m

Women do nothing but consume

As they neuter men they neuter society

That's called toxic feminity my friend. Meme it high to the heavens.
It and black fragility, etc. are killshots. The adversary cannot stand their own word games.

How about we talk about toxic femininity and how it’s destroying everything because they’ve become literal parasites

Oh no that’s sexist you can’t criticize women, only men

>impose feminism in school
>shame boys about every normal behavior
>medicate boys
>women teachers
>fatherless homes
>women raising boys in a way they believe

Its toxic masculinity

>When did Sup Forums come to terms that they are toxic?
>Sup Forums
>*humans
>When did humans come to terms that they are toxic?

Don't try to not count yourself in the tally faggot.

I like this webm

Literally switch the word 'men' to "muslims" and the very same author would have a meltdown calling you a bigot

Teaching young boys how to fight, hunt, build and care about their contributions to general society is fine. Teaching young girls the same is also fine.
Teaching young people that one is bad and one is good is not.

idk I think I learned I was a boy before I was 2.

And the mother. It all plays a part.

Damn right. Don't be ashamed of our higher perspective.

More violent and also built the world we all inhabit.
Looks like women don't really have a choice but to stick with us.
Must suck to be the pawns of the human race.

Excessive estrogen will make any gender violent and over-emotional. Fix the water supply.

"To be clear, most men will never turn to be masculine. Most men will turn out fine. Most will be controlled by their feelings without ever engaging in any form of masculinity. Most will grow up to be just like we want them to be, harmless, non assertive pussies. But many will not, so we better trim their behavior from the get go."

>Look this up
>Data is from New Zealand
Never change, you fucking retard

I mean it is pretty obvious. A lot of men today don't get laid and have no prospects. No outlet for their anger leads to this.

>most are good
>but some are bad therefore we must antagonize them all

Surely this will turn out well

Women aren't taught to control their emotions or that being a braggart is a bad thing so they act similar to teenagers their entire lives.

Her best. Killer jam..

If she were mullato, it'd be the perfect picture of a dying society.