So is Tatsumi going to appear in this series?

So is Tatsumi going to appear in this series?

More importantly, is Suzuka going to be in it?

Why does it look so bad?

>travelled to !NotJapan to heal murasame's curse and bring tatsumi back
There's no way this is going to end well

She prefers human dick.

>and bring tatsumi back
What? Did Tatsumi ditch Mein or some shit?

Tatsumi turned into a concious dragon after abusing his powers and fucked Mein in dragon form, that's why there's a dragon head behind her

she wants to bring him back to human form

Yeah I know that, the poster I quoted made it sound like Tatsumi ran away or something.

I see.

He fucked Mine before turning into a dragon

Did they make a sequel series to Akame Ga Kill? I'm only familiar with the Zero spin-off.

Yes is called Hinowa ga Crusch (or ga yuku)

hey, Akame gets to be the MC this time.
although the reasons for it seems incredibly dumb.

The epilogue of the first series mentions he and Mein had a bunch of kids after the series ended, meaning she fucked his dragon form.

Wait what
Is this really an akame sequel? Actually featuring Akame?
Damn

He fucked her before the transformation, there is even a panel of Akame saying that she saw them.

Don't get your hopes up, it's really boring. It's been 3 chapters and literally nothing happened. I think the author thinks making the cast all-female will carry it alone.

Mine might be killed this time.

Yeah, and then they fucked some more later after he was transformed.

Nice headcanon.

Maybe Wakame found the cure in this series and helped Tatsumi

Fuck off, speedreader

It's not like I expected much from this hack writer really, I just wanted more Akame and other assassin girls.

Memes aside, there's no indication of that being the case. Japanese leaves it ambigous whether it's even singular or plural, and regardless we don't know if Mine was pregnant with a single kid or possibly twins or more.
>but muh dragon sex

>Headcannon
>Is never mentioned to be pregnant during the series.
>Epilogue mentions they retired to the countryside to "nurse the wounds of their hearts" and had children together.
>Children, as in multiple kids.
>Nothing about twins, triplets, etc is mentioned.
>Other characters mention that they seem really happy together and fine with each other.

It's pretty damn strongly implied user.

The whole point of Mine's pregnancy anyway was so they could have kid together without dragon shenanigans.

On one hand, I wouldn't mind getting back on the ride, on the other, I can't bare more pointless deaths and rapes.

Or that they could get a happy end and have kids DESPITE dragon shinanigans. It's not like this author has shied away from things like bestiality before.

>Is never mentioned to be pregnant during the series.
Except in the final chapter where Akame says they fucked during pic related.

See for "children".

seriously just read doujins if you're that desperate

>there are some people here who actually care about this shit
And this came from someone who liked AgK manga.

>Tatsumi turned into a immortal dragon! oh the curse
wow who cares

Akame

I have never seen a more shoehorned romance with character that had zero chemistry than those two. What a mess of a manga. I think they managed to kill off every single character I thought was somewhat likable leaving behind alive only those that were either complete garbage characters or extremely unlikable. It's one of the few series were the anime only ending was actually better than the manga. Even if it was still shit regardless.

I love how bluntly she referred to Tatsumi as a freak.

Akame and Tatsumi end still very possible. Actual real chemistry.