Princess Principal

Shh, no more happy memories. Only suffering and nightmare from now

Other urls found in this thread:

thetv.jp/shichonetsu/weekly/
matomame.jp/user/FrenchToast/1944d3959d348d295170
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why is Princess Principal suddenly the most popular thing this season now? I remember a few weeks back the meme in these threads was that Japan hates it.

>the principle of being a princess
i've figured it out

Will you talk about those irrelevant numbers in your own stalker thread or whatever? Jesus Christ salesfags are so fucking annoying. You fucks just have to shit on every single thread on Sup Forums don't you?

The only people making it an issue are people like you who throw a tantrum about it. If you aren't interested in discussing that aspect of the series you are free to ignore the posts regarding it.

I was wondering with the mobile game is there an actual ongoing plot or is it just that you get assigned missions and then there is a little dialog before that gives motivation for that mission? From what I have seen it seems like that latter to me.

In this country, you gotta get the cavorite first. Then when you get the cavorite, you get the power. Then when you get the power, you get the women. Then they make out with your girlfriend.

Why does she wear baggy pants?

This street girl has learnt the taste of power apprently

Because she's got a terrible fashion sense.

When will Ange start living for herself instead of Princess? Her respect skewes her vision of things.

Nothing personal,uncle.

When Princess finally puts out and Ange learns that it's just okay. Meanwhile she could have had Dorothy for nearly 10 years.

Would Ange love a fat Princess?

I would.

Shut up, Becky.

She would, but Princess is already preparing Ange for the days when she's too fat to satisfy her.

i watched the ep8 first by accident but it ended up feeling so much like a first episode, i wonder if it was a good thing actually

I think she'd have killed herself by this point if she couldn't be with Princess or help her.
it really feels like she doesn't have anything else to live for.

I can't imagine it having the same impact.

Why does think that pretending to be a bat is a smart thing for a spy?

*why does she think

It feels bad to see the character with the most screen time like this

>i watched the ep8 first by accident
How the fuck do you even do this?

I am suffering Beato bullying withdrawal, they damn better fix this next episode

Malilla~

I need more.

Me too user. Random loli abuse just isn't satisfying enough.

She doesn't, her thighs are just out of this world

Why wouldn't I be surprised if the duke of Normandy was aware of the switch the entire time and is using it for his own plans.

The latter. All the enemies are no-named faceless nobodies. Story dialog itself it mostly boring and uninteresting. There's some cute moments between the cast though.

What else would she live for? Spy job destroyed her ideals, all that's left to her is the only person who ever made her happy, so it's only natural that she would desperately try to reunite with her.

Because he's a boy that can see through lies.

The show made a point of how the Duke never forgets a face, so I'd have to assume he at the very least has his suspicions.

I can't believe no one on control or in the team finds it suspicious that Ange and Princess have the same face.

He said he tends to remember faces well, not that he has a photographic memory. I'm sure he'd be suspicious if he saw Ange or Dorothy or photos of them on a mission, but not when they're with Princess.

So what? It could only mean they are relatives but since we are talking about royal family they definitely know that princess Charlotte doesn't have any unknown sisters or something. Therefore, there is nothing to suspect

Why would they? The switcheroo is way out of Occam's razor territory.

of course not you retard, they are the ones who tried to use her because of that

> What is operation:changeling
We have a speed watcher here folks.

It was from one of the earlier episodes where you actually needed to pay attention to what they are saying, it was surely of importance.

Sorry, misremembered the wording. Point is he's supposed to be good with faces. If they're gonna bother to bring that up, I'd say there's a fair chance they're going to do something with it. Him realising that Ange and Princess have oddly similar faces would be one route to take it. As a spymaster, it'd make sense for him to get suspicious about it.
Control cooked up Operation Changeling specifically because Ange and Princess look so similar.

That's Doro

That would be too high IQ for this show.

Shush, user.

You mean too low IQ, since he tried to get her killed once already which wouldn't make sense if he had some bigger keikaku for them.

They should at least suspect that Ange is a double agent with ties to the royal family. The fact that princess suddenly discovered A and D were spies should be specially concerning.

Retards.

When the Princess is about to take the throne and reveals Ange is the true heir all along.

Now that we know how she feels about being a royal, the possibility just got higher. Alternatively, that's just Ange's naivety allowing her to indulge in a fantasy and the Princess really likes the lifestyle (unlikely).

Now that Ange told her that she deserves to be Princess instead of the real one, I doubt Princess will give the throne to Ange if it should ever come that far.

Even though I'm still a few episodes behind on this show due to my laziness this season which also made me miss out on all threads for it, I just wanted to say one thing.
I really love all the breasts in this show. They're mostly so small, yet so shapely. Absolutely hypnotizing.

> Young child with 10 years experience
> Picked up and trained for spy mastery
> double agent
Yeah no. If anything she was picked up because she was a dead ringer in the first place.

I need more Chise in my life lads

Control is already suspicious of everyone anyway besides Dorothy.

I believe there should be an event that will make Ange stop hating her past and stop thinking princess as the only light beam in her life.

She needs a good betrayal

I love it when western art is made by a jap.

For the last time this isn't western art

Room for two, please.

Lolis aren't lesbians. Stop that.

Cute shota x loli.

I am part of the team

Episode confirmed they are only friends, yurifags go away.

No you arent

You go away.

I'm thinking of picking this up. How would you sum it up?

Is it a fun spy show, or a suffering show?

Of course she is. She said it herself.

Gays, gays, tondeke.

Just fucking watch it. If you have time to wait for answers, you have time to watch the first episode, for this show and for every other show.

It's a fun suffering show.

But director-san posted that pic.

Beato plz go

It's a show about cute high school girls living sad lifes in steampunk london, with occasional spy stuff. First two episodes are amazing, the following less so, but you might still enjoy it.

because you can't touch her.

That was the answer I was looking for!

warrior of justice etc.
you can see how she's looking for others all the time, not just for Princess.
definitely not a good spy trait to have.

Am I the only one who fucking loves Shoot Your Heart Out? Like even more than the OP or ED. Think it'll ever get featured in the show? (like how Over the Rainbow made it into Flip Flappers?)

Princess Principal is apparently the most trendy current season show on social networking.

thetv.jp/shichonetsu/weekly/

Ew

>10 years later

God damn I want Cake Dorothy to enslave my dick

>the commonwealth wanted to send Ange in to kill the princess then replace her
Why hasn't she done this already? Why is Ange such a terribad spy?

I wouldn't say I like it more than the ED, it's a pretty generic rock song, but it's pleasant enough. They should use it for the last episode or something.

Maybe Japan is finally developing taste or something.

Impossible.

What are they saying? I saw this being tweeted a few times.

Gay gay fly away

Will Ange be Charlottes king?

I need to confirm which flowers are in the OP
>Ange: Lily
>Dorothy: Daisy
>Beato: flower shaped cogs
>Chise: Cherry blossom
>Princess: ??? (rose maybe but we only see the thorns).

Princess is too strong for her.

>Beato: flower shaped cogs

Even the OP is bullying Beato

I don't think Princess has a flower, her symbols are usually the same as Ange.

They ramped up the yuri undertones. Literally the only thing to bait in these retarded otaku who have shit tons of money.

when she stops being a degenerate fucking lesbian.

Is this some magial girl trash with musicals or what

Picked up, love it.

Some of those Japanese are a little odd, if you ask me.

Something like "the brakes aren't working." I assume it's either a meme or something like "this train has no brakes."

You sure? I don't seen the moonrunes for it topping any lists

So have we decided which one of the main 5 is going to betray the others?

My money's on Beato.

I remember reading matomame.jp/user/FrenchToast/1944d3959d348d295170

Which couldn't decipher what Princess flowers were either