Nande Koko ni Sensei ga!?

Is it okay to date your teacher?

No, she's like six.

Not a fan of the new teacher/student pair. I wish they'd just kept focus on the original pair, that sensei was cute.

this is NOT okay

Nothing wrong with that

My dad was my mom's middleschool teacher they have 30 years age gap

There's a new pair in the raw, so I guess they're gonna change from time to time.

Don't post this manga ever again on Sup Forums please, I enjoy it very much and I don't want nu Sup Forums to ruin it with cuck memes and autistic falseflagging

I think I prefer how it changes the couples ever few chapters.

Whats so good about it? forbidden love?

It's basically hentai/to love ru. It filled my to love ru spot, so that says really everything.

So its a way better to love ru by virtue of having sex? thats plausible, since i hated to love ru with a passion for the lack of sex. All that blueballing, for nothing...

there is no sex. this is in a shounen magazine just like to love-ru, so you shouldn't expect sex.

Well, to love ru had charm because of the way yabuki managed to force pussy into the manga by reflections and stuff. But this one is a bit more direct in terms of sex, while of course it is offscreen though.

Ghost tits filled in the TLR hole for me. I like it even more since he MC is more comptent than Rito

whats up with luck of chapters 1-4?

Chapters 1-4 were released under the name Golden Times

ow, thanks

Maybe no penis in vag, but Satou accidentally fingered and ate out Kojima to orgasm a couple times. And then in the extra Kojima slipped and fell on Satou's dick mouth first.

Is this the one that only had like 6 chapters?

>and fell on Satou's dick mouth first
Plus he came.

no

is that Kiss x Sis

Is Satou's mom the best mom?

>accidentally fingered and ate out Kojima to orgasm

>boobies
m-mods

Becasue I tihnk she might be the best mom.

This is definitely the one that only had 6 chapters.

>best mom.
Not sure about that, mate, but she may be a "bro."

where do i find the first 4 chapter ?

try

under a different name. Probably because the manga had a 4 chapter run planned at first that became like 10 chapters for a tank, then became a full blown serialization. Its like being reverse axed.

It's still going, though as said with a new sensei/student couple as the prior pair are secretly going out, but the old pair still show up and even got up to their old shenanigans in the latest tl'ed chapter.

sauce? too lazy to reverse search

Seems like it actually got a weekly serialization after those special extra chapters.

I hope it ends like every other female teacher/male student relationship, with NTR.

love exchange

Nightshift nurses

How far behind are the translations?

Like 4 months?

Hot.