Baki 170

when we will get off the musashi cruise

Other urls found in this thread:

spinybackmanga.com/
wasabisyrup.com/archives/opypy5ZrZ_A#_theptep
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Some characters are bigger than the manga they're in. Musashi is one of them. Too big for it.

You'd almost think that it's an intentional satire over how much nippon circlejerks Musashi.

Truly the savior that we needed.

What does Baki say?

>Musashi back using his sword
>Not even using his bladeless sword
Poor Baki cast.

It's just a ruse, hanayama will still die after he sacrifices himself to save baki.
Baki will then go into a fierce training againstan army or something and yujiro will lose round 2 vs musashi which gives him development too.
That way both of them finds their new way (dou).

Fuck, they finally fucking meet again. We're finally fucking getting somewhere. I'm so tired of this crap.

Japanese spoilers aren't even out; who knows. Presumably, just "He's done. There's no need to go any further."

Is it Baki's turn for real this time? Is this happening?

The OP's comment made me think, for a moment. You know what? I think we have every right to start calling Musashi a "boat", like the fuckin Berserk nightmare.

So, that's what's happening now. We've been on the Musashi boat for 3 years. With no land in sight.

THE LAST TIME BAKI WAS WITH MUSASHI

WAS IN CHAPTER THIRTY TWO

ONE HUNDRED AND THIRTY EIGHT CHAPTERS AGO

YOU'RE DAMN FUCKING RIGHT I'M PISSED FUCK WHAT THE FUCK

Bump.

Damn , this musashi business has been dull. It was probably because yujiro kicked his ass without much effort and from that point on it didn't really matter.

musashi was about to beat yujiro if memetobe didn't come along.

Holy cow, these are ugly arts

Is the spinyback website kill
I haven't checked in a while but it was all fucked up last time

What do you mean by "fucked up"? I can look into it, if I know what you're talking about. And we've been releasing chapters so, no, the project isn't dead either.

why is he still alive

Which one?

Its looked like this for months for me, can't open chapters or anything.

Were I you, I would check the filters that you've got in whatever anti-ad or anti-virus programs. It may even be a default issue, coming from

Speaking from my near-nonexistent understanding of how these things work and look, I would say that your browser has the SpinyBack site's images (or image source) blocked by some filter. Your guess is as good as mine as to why that might be. Here's my second thought, after checking your filters: have you tried going to the site which actually hosts the SpinyBack manga? Go to this link, and tell me if it works or not.
spinybackmanga.com/

If it works, but you and I can't find a solution to the former problem, you're still good to go to read manga on the site. You just won't be able to see when we update, so you'll have to check that for yourself. That's the worst case scenario, though, of course.

That link works just fine, which is super weird. It's been doing this for me across two computers on both firefox and chrome, with all addons/filters/etc turned off and cookies deleted so I have no idea what's up with that.

I'll pass on your issue to the webmaster guy. Don't know if he'll be able to find out what's wrong, but there's no harm in asking.

Maybe it's something to do with the people who DDoS the site every now and then; who knows.

쳐죽인다 이 새꺄
Running through an online Korean keyboard & Google translate, I think it says "I'll kill you ___cker," maybe.

holy fuck, that is the worst art I've ever seen

did this idiot never learn anatomy?

it's intentionally bad.

that's what makes it good!

Hopes baki get fucked again by musashi

>hoping this Musashi shit doesn't end

Nah, Yujiro was happy with the fact he was about to be attacked by Musashi, then Memetobe stole that from him.

What do you mean get off? Musashi's the main character.

Go read is one pice and kids shit in other place kiddo

Baki is the same kind of action manga.

>if you don't enjoy the shittiest arc on Baki you're a kid who likes One Piece
At least I think that's what you're trying to imply with your fucked up ESL grammar. An implication so retarded I don't even know what to respond.

Jesus fuck we're still standing in this street? I want off this ride.

I like OP and Baki.
Cunts.

ayo hol up

>Koreans get the Japanese comic chapter, translate it and upload it before the Japanese even get spoilers

Why is Baki mouthing off to Musashi? Last time they met he got planted into the fucking ground and its not like he's been doing fuck all since then.

Main character kun wasn't actually trying back then. Now he's serious brand serious (TM) and Musashi can feel his immense fighting spirit (C).

so is there a date for the anime yet? will they drop all the episodes at once since it'll be on netflix first?

Also the standard power-up from having his friend in danger.

You should know how Baki works at this point. We're going to follow a different plot where the MC isn't present for months if not years and then drop everything to let him start resolving the problem.

Another ch is out.
wasabisyrup.com/archives/opypy5ZrZ_A#_theptep

Hanayama confirmed kill.
Policemen all around honoring him.
Baki shittalking Musashi.

NOOOOOOOOOO

lol Itagaki would probably get shit on by Yakuza, also Baki is going to use a sword, quote me

>Hanayama confirmed kill.
>Policemen all around honoring him.
Did we look at the same drawings? It really seems to me like they were hurrying up to take him on an ambulance.

Baki is going to steal Musashi s bladeless style and perfect it.

why dont they just shoot musashi?

They tried and failed.

wtf can he do? deflect bullets with his sword? why don't they just snipe him?

most likely he will do some delayed cut/wave slash shit
s-stop asking so many questions, this time it is really badly done, even Yujiro was shown getting surprised by stuff, the Musashi plot armour of impossible reaction time is just Itagaki being a complete idiot with this whole story.

First Kaku, now Hanayama.

Why do the best leave us so soon? Why didn't Tokugawa clone Motobe to save us all?

What the fuck? ESLfag please go and never come back, no one like subhuman waste like you.

DOPPO BEST BAKI

see the link on it really doesn't look to me like he died.

Also, Baki looks neither pissed off nor sad enough to have just lost a friend.

>First Kaku
newfag, please

He is just an asshole like all manlets.

what the fuck?
what in the name of our christian god
how is this chapter even drawn yet

We didn't get a chapter last week.

>Hanayama ever being confirmed kill
That nigga could tank a meteorite.

I looked into it, and all I can tell is that they were somehow released concurrently, which is not the standard by any fashion. Usually, post-holiday releases result in an extra page or two, or a colour page. This is unprecedented, to the best of my knowledge

Fuck off, Musashi-san

What are you even trying to say retard? This is Kaku.

Alright, freaked out as I was, I checked the Japanese spoilers for 170 and 171, which are now out. Nearing the end of 171, we get:

内海「花山さんをただちに搬送しろッッ 絶対にしなせるなッッ」

Which is:
>Utsumi: Get Hanayama-san to a hospital, now! No matter what, do not let him die!"

So, Itagaki's kind of covering himself. I really do hope that he'll survive. Maybe in a Motobe body cast. Maybe Hanayama'll be our first legitimately crippled character? If his spine is messed up, maybe he won't be able to use his legs anymore.

Do you remember the state he was in after he fought Baki way back when? He'll be fine.

He still had a spine then. He doesn't have one now. Like you, I'm going to assume that he'll survive, but there's got to be a meaning to this long-winded fight. Yes, it serves as a springboard into the Baki fight, but it would be awfully disappointing if there was nothing more to it than that, right?

Wait so what happened to motobe? Last I knew he was fighting musashi with his ninja Jesus techniques and then I lost the chapters.

Just gonna copy what I said over:

Baki's last line of chapter 171 is him saying that he is not just going to beat Musashi without mercy; *he is going to erase him from reality*.

He won his match against Musashi (after having all of his limbs broken), then gave him a moral lecture about not killing people. Musashi is a little bitch, so he left without taking heed, and Motobe is simply just still in the hospital.

>broke all his limbs
>musashi walked away just fine
>still in the hospital
>he won!
These things do not add up

the only good musashi is a dead musashi

>These things do not add up
This is Baki, a lot of things do not add up.

GRIP STRENGTH TIMES BODY WEIGHT TIMES SPEED EQUALS FORCE

will the olivaposter ever return?

Actually Force is mass times acceleration.

So grip strength is measured in hertz?

so what the fuck is the point of Hanayama's spinoff if he's just gonna ind up dead in the main?