This is a picture of a gay pride parade from 1970. Do you notice how there's no children, there's no dildos or nudity...

This is a picture of a gay pride parade from 1970. Do you notice how there's no children, there's no dildos or nudity, no "MY VAGINA IS POWERFUL" statements. They're normal people who happen to like someone of the same sex.

I don't know what happened to the gay rights movement, but as a gay person, they need to be stopped. They are hurting the cause.

It's the natural flow of being a homo, which is why we as a society have always strongly condemned it, we knew it would transform into the aids epidemic shit it turned out to be. We tried to stop it, but no one would listen

>Trips of truth
I agree completely, homo here too.
>Trans can fuck off
>Pride marches can fuck off
>Indoctrination of kids can fuck off
All I wanted was not to be sacked for being gay. Then civil partnerships, great. Anything after that, I don't know who wanted it but it wasn't anybody I knew

trump betrayed everything he stood for in 2016 why do you still defend his every move ill be voting against him in 2020 fuck him .

Also, should add I'm gen X (1979) so I used the internet to meet people (friends, groups, not necessarily hookups) and even that is ruined by things like Grindr. Pubs and clubs are all shutting down; I never believed in a gay "community" but if there was one, it's gone now for sure

>ouch the republicans screwed me again! I'll be voting democrat next time
>ouch the democrats screwed me again! I'll be voting republican next time

Faggots are ok as long as they keep their degenerate shit in their own houses.

We've been had, we are lumped in with real perverts like paedos and trannies now. When the pendulum swings back I'm doomed.

Fuck you OP
>Mfw this is a slide thread but I wanted to talk about it
>One post by this ID

Does gays use special toothpaste for the smell of balls breath?

>sign just below to the right of the big gay pride sign
>You are the reason why i wear the mask

Ok let's talk about it.
Do your colleagues know you are gay? Why does it even need to be known at work? (you said you don't want to be sacked for it)

Are you in London? I work in Financial Services and am fed up with preening faggots and butch ladies with titles like "Diversity and Inclusion Champion" and "Diversity Recruiter" going around promoting LGBT events, and educating staff how we still have a long way to go to include gays and trans.
Your take on all of this?

same posting on other threads. word for word.

>They are hurting the cause.
Your cause was achieved ages ago.

They aren't hurting "the cause" because the cause they are supporting, the cause that they have always supported, has almost nothing to do with getting you rights. Gay rights are a stepping stone to them, a means to an end. You and your rights do not matter to them, unless you are supporting their agenda.

And now, normalizing a sort of polite and relatively inoffensive homosexuality supports their agenda far less than telling gays that they should bring their five year old children to the parades with them, dressed in revealing outfits covered in rainbow glitter and 12" horse dildos. Their goal is to normalize the obscene, not specifically to normalize the shit that you happen to be into.

literal signs says
>homo sex is fun
fuck off op

>I don't know what happened to the gay rights movement,
You honestly don't know?
You won.
So it's now safe for your kind to drop the act and stop pretending to be normal

trio of truth, checked

As a disgusting sodomite you belong in the grave. Then again what has the poor earth done to deserve your aids infested blood best thrown you in the oven.

That pic depressed the hell out of me. How has so much gone so far wrong in such a short period of time?

you don't have a cause, keep it in the closet away from the kids and you'll still pushing people right.

This

To these mentally ill abominations eating another man feces is fun.

>I don't know what happened to the gay rights movement

Milk got blasted by le twinkie man.

cultural marxism is a gigantic oily octopus that has swallowed gays up, I'm afraid to say

I agree with your point but I don't think that we should even go this far. What the fuck is "gay pride"? How could anyone be proud of being gay? It should be kept completely behind closed doors. Homosexuality is basically a fetish. Why the fuck would we openly celebrate a fetish on the streets?

Not that user but my coworkers only know at all because my partner one time met me at work when I got off to go for dinner.

gay rights was already cultural marxism

>normal people
>"LOOK AT ME IM GAY AND I DEMAND SPECIFIC TREATMENT. GIVE ME ATTENTION!"

lol