Am I the only one who believes that Izuku Midoriya actually has/had his own unique power before All-Might gave his own...

Am I the only one who believes that Izuku Midoriya actually has/had his own unique power before All-Might gave his own to Izuku?

Izuku seems to have an abnormally quick understanding of even the most complex powers, and is able to memorize all of them even without glancing at one of his notepads. I believe that his power is something along the lines of being able to have an innate sense of anyone's basic powers, and instant memorization of their uses of said powers.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qEzG8t4-x34
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He couldn't possibly be using his brain.

Its called YAMATO DAMASHII

Even if he was, it seems to be even beyond just using his brain, he seems to have a natural instinct. Also, remember, this is a shonen, people aren't exactly known for their use of brains.

So he is autistic?

Calm down speed reader. They've gone out of their way several times to cement the fact that he's quirkless, not even limited to that he has the telltale physical trait of a joint that only quirkless people have.

>he seems to have a natural instinct.
Yes, there are differences in intelligence among different people.
>this is a shonen, people aren't exactly known for their use of brains.
Instantly understanding things and memorizing stuff is exactly the kind of intelligence that you can see in shonen all the fucking time.

All along his quirk was the ability to receive quirks from those who had the quirk to give quirks

This. Stop being a fucking retard.

Kinda. He does after all seem to be abnormally awkward around fem/a/nons for a boy even his age. Given the sweating and absolute silence he gets when even talking to a loli-type character.

Maybe he is a mutation of people with quirks? Maybe he doesn't need that joint trait?

Receive quirks from people who want to give you a quirk? Like reverse Monoma, but nobody wanted to give him their quirks.

I think his superpower is to give the best blowjobs in the world. He just needs an opportunity to discover it.

I fucking hate Deku, he's the ultimate faggot.
>has the power of the greatest hero in weeb history
>spends the entire manga being a fucking insecure retard

Stop being fucking dumb, speedreader.
One of the things making deku unique is that he doesn't have an edgy secret power hidden inside him ala tailed beast.
This would ruin the characterization of deku.

I'm just throwing out a theory here. A game theory mind you.

>insecure retard

I'm not seeing it

>Deku
>Insulting Deku

Take that back you limp dick FAGGOT

>quirk to receive endless quirks
He could become AFO's best Nomu.

He mimics things.
If you meet a friend who greets you with a certain gesture, you may unintentionally do the same gesture.
It's the same for idols on the TV. He's picking up habits and admirable actions.

There is a reason why AfO stole Deku's quirk.

That's called autism - it's not a quirk.

indeed. I think they overly dramatize his self-introflection scenes desu.

>It's not a quirk

Principal Nezu

his quirk is his never ending supply of tears. he broke the fucking ground with them at the sports festival. He needs to find a way to weaponize projectile crying

>speed reader
That's lost all meaning. OP I agree with you, there's a lot of weird stuff with Izuku

the power really was inside me all along

someone can't even be analytical without it being a super power?

It's not never ending, it's just over active tear glands

he had a quirk but the doctor stole it and gave it to afo

Deku is as artistically obsessed with Quirks as some anons are with their favorite anime, or vidya, or setting. Just like how Fate/fags can rattle off insane nonsense that only makes sense to Fate/fags from memory, so too can Deku rattle off applications of people's Quriks.

>Artistically instead of autistically
Fucking auto correct.

It's one of my favorite running gags

KEK. This
It's pretty much already shoved to the reader's face that he's quikless and how big of a deal it is and how he analyzes heroes religiously all of his life. One silhouette of the doctor and all "Izuku has a quirk all along" breaks loose

No wonder the anime shows the name and quirk of each cast over and over and over and over

>insecure retard
What? are you still on chapter 1 or something?

THIS is autism

They are both Autistic, as is Mr.Hand Motions. It's why all three are friends.

his natural quirk is being an Main Character. literally plot armour.

gee why does todoroki's mom let him have THREE quirks?

this

I'm sick of the dumb/hungry/sleepy shonen MC formula. It's nice to see a somewhat booksmart autist MC for a change

Next chapter will be another turning point of the manga.
We might finally get to explore more of who Deku is in earnest.
He's a lot more logical and calm than other shonen protagonists, hopefully he doesn't lose all his character traits just like Bleach.

THIS IS AUTISM

I'm still busy trying to track down Toga, but yeah, Izuku does order his friends around alot

I think the manga would have been cool if Deku hadn't gotten OfA, and had instead become a Support Hero, using his austism to benefit his friends, and later to make tools he can use to take on villains after analyzing their quirks.

That would've been shit.

It would be a completely different story

It would've been cool, but it wouldn't have been a top charter in WSJ.

Literally My Hero Oneshot

Why does character autism in BnHA rub off on the fandom so much?

Nah, he's autistic and people near him become retarded so they need him to explain how to use their powers.

I guess that's his quirk, making everyone near him retarded.

>pressure point on the top of the foot
Damn, it finally makes sense why I always find so much footfag fetish stuff of Momo and Todoroki.

Bakugou: explained.

Deku is Ironman powered by Mei.

Because there's just so much of it, its impossible to contain

That's dumb

It would make Mei a main character, which I can approve of.

She might have to rape Shouto by force if this continues.

His original quirk is Tears Cannon. He can cry ridiculous amounts of tears and he can even shoot them like his eyes were water cannons. He can even break the ground he's standing on with the power of his tears.
Of course, kids at school would mock the hell out of Deku if they knew that was his quirk, so the doctor and his mom hid the truth away from him.

is a faggot. Probably a togafag.

Mina and Iida welcome the Fourth Reich.

>You like little girls too, don't you Midoriya-kun?
>And you're always thinking about how you want to be like them, aren't you?
>I totally understand, I am a man after all.
>I love little girls.
>I want to cut up little girls.
>I want to be the little girl.

He still wouldn't get the message.

Iida is praising the sun

>IT RUBS THE LOTION ON ITS SKIN

When will someone teach Midoriya-shounen to tie his tie?

When will you teach him anything, All Might?

Is this your first time here?

This.
He had rediculous healing powers that would put deadpool and no adamantium wolverine to shame.
Problem is that he'd probably never know that becaue...well..he's never been in a situation where he'd ever use such a broken yet 100% passive ability as that.
Doctor instantly recognized it during a physical and he and AfO stole it.
It helped to repair the pile of meat that was AfO's allmight ruined body but it couldn't completely repair things.
So he gave that power to a Nemu that he was building speicifically to kiill allmight.

The pottery
THE POTTERY!!

Reminder that, like AM's shadowy eyes, Izuku's tie is a metaphor

Yeah, he has a Kyuubi inside him.

I only just noticed all the girls have pins in their tie knots.

I want Toga Himiko to bite into my lip and gently suck the blood from it.

Also:

A metaphor of his father not being around to teach him basic life skills?

Oh nein he isn't.

Why would Hitler hail himself?

>Deku and best girl

youtube.com/watch?v=qEzG8t4-x34

>Aoyama gets fucked in the background
Everytime! Not only does Hori never draw a sketch of him but he is pushed in the back where we barely get to see him.

It's not a Hitler salute, it used to just be the German/Prussian salute. But it got associated with Hitler because people are stupid.

>Cutting out the other arm so he isn't Sun-Praising
0/10-Would not engage in Jolly Cooperation with you.

the answer is simple op, you're a fag.

user, that's the joke. Aoyama has a massive ego, but is a background character.

What's her endgame?

user they made it crystal clear that he is a hero otaku to the point of being creepy. It has been pointed out multiple times. He is also a very hard worker since he always had to make up for the fact that he was quirkless. Stop trying to make Deku into some shitty character, I fucking hate this "Chosen one" syndrome in shounens, Deku is cool because he was a loser and he got his powers because All Might believed that he deserved them, that he was a good human above all.

10/10 would gas you, kike.

becoming a successful inventor

Spreading her 'babies' to every Hero in Japan.

I know that's the joke but shit I get mad where he doesn't even include him in any sketch. Same with Shoji.

Doch

Nah, if Deku had a quirk, it was most likely stolen by All For One when he was a kid. The pinky toe thing was most likely some bullshit made up and perpetuated by AFO.

No, what he has is a massive inferiority complex; he tries hard to act cool to impress his new classmates but it just comes off as weird and ignorable at best and cringy at worst.

Just like me in high school

Yeah, I don't understand how people believe the bullshit that comes out of that doctor's mouth.

>I know it's a proper Prussian Salute
>I'm the kike.
Sure thing shill

>Ochako saying no to Deku making a move.

Some things are just too ridiculous to believe.

>insecure

Nigga, shut up nigga

Deku is alpha as fuck

Fate is a million times better than Reddit no Hero.
Shirou is such a very complex deep MC, HERO OF JUSTICE.

>Ochako not wanting yellow

>Thinking I hate Fate
>Not realizing I'm a Fate/fag being self-deprecating
>Being this defensive.

Stickfag you are loosing your edge.
I think thete is a joke in the yellow and green condoms since yellow and blue make green, but I don't know what.

Become the best baby maker