What is your serious thoughts and criticisms on Ore no Imouto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Na. Mainly the Anime...

What is your serious thoughts and criticisms on Ore no Imouto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Na. Mainly the Anime. If you have thoughts on the light novel or manga then please share.

do they actually fuck

it's hot garbage

From what I know they do not but it is hinted that down the road a relationship is something the brother might want but in all adaptations of the story they dont fuck.

Kirino a shit

I see, so it's basically about nothing

Manami is a cunt
Kirino is shit
Saori and Kureneko are best
Ayase alright would be better without the yandere shit
Meru cosplayer I forget her name is also shit
Homolover is alright

>it is hinted that down the road a relationship is something the brother might want
Did you even watch the anime?
Also, it's heavily implied they do, in fact, fuck like rabbits.

Where is it implied they ever fucked

Afterstory. Kirino shuts up cat after she starts blabbering about Kirino's adventures in public.

by the writer in interviews

Ayase was shit
Manami was shit
Kirino was the average tsundere
Kuroneko was best girl, but shouldn't have won for the story's sake.

Oh never read the afterstory

kuroneko kind of dug her own hole though. Kyo probably would have forgot about his love for kirino if they continued dating for a while but she had to break up with him with her destiny journal bullshit

>“...... pure?”

>Kuroneko tilts her neck in doubt. And then, mutters with a scary low voice.

>“All the women who dare to brag about their love life before me are bitches, all right?”

>“Wait! I haven't be, be, be, be, been bragging at all, you hear!”

>“Yes, you have. Why, specifically speaking, that Sunday last week----”

>“Da~~! Sto~~~~p! You can't talk about that! You definitely ca~~n't!”

[...]

>And right there, suddenly, Kirino with her face completely red, glares at me, and shouts out in a really loud voice.

>“I haven't been bragging at all, okay!”

That implies nothing about sex.

You're the walked home gently user, aren't you?

Whatever dude. Nothing in that implies sex. It could literally be anything.

>Kyo probably would have forgot about his love for kirino
I think not desu

It wouldn't be so popular if it was shit. The ending may be crap but no show gets this much attention if it wasn't decent (I'm talking about popularity here, not outside).

The show was good
The only reason people don't like the ending is because Kirino won. It was already obvious she would win but people were somehow still shocked.

Manami > Vagina > Kuroneko > Ayase > Shitrino

*drops mic*

I liked manami up until the last couple of episodes
she is one cold cold bitch

you're grasping at straws here. "brag about their love life" could mean literally anything here. kirino has gotten just as angry and/or embarrassed over really dumb shit. it's a safe wager she's angry and/or embarrassed over some really dumb shit

>161647130
Did you even watch the anime? They got fake married went on a few dates and then got each other out of their systems. Both are fine going forward as normal siblings.

People didn't like the end because it was a romcom that ended up with the main character shutting all the doors towards all the possible romantic intrests and restoring his platanic relation with his sibling.

Is the greatest love story ever told.

A lot, never forget the three months of "Let's love little sister!".

best girl

I don't understand this line of thinking, why are people desperately clinging to a literal interpretation of the anime ending?

The author has came out and stated the true intention of his work, and that it was not blatantly stated in the novel because of publisher restrictions. That intention is that Kirino and Kyousuke remained together in secrecy after the end of the series. Hell even in the series he kisses her on the cheek to symbolize they're still together

Bearing that in mind, what the hell would "love life" mean other than fucking and etc.?

manga manami is cutest
but kuroneko is deepest character

the "life counseling" sessions were definitely midnight rub and tugs.
I just wish there was a bad route/true route endingn like in the first season where manami told their parents. tsundere-dad's reaction probably would have been great

Fushimi is a fanfic-tier author.