KANSAS CITY ANTI COMMUNIST GENERAL

update: Thanks for all the support, I'm going to try to make this a general thread, or it can just be a KC general. Here's a rudimentary pastebin: pastebin.com/pJ6AVhyf the rest of this is the same text I used last night and same image

Hello Sup Forums I am a resident of Kansas City and the events of this week put me over the edge in regards to local political action. Here's a quick rundown:

Norwegian black metal band Taake was scheduled to play a show at local venue Riot Room on March 31st. Leftists across the country have demanded to SHUT IT DOWN. They cancelled the New York show, and a local group called Kansas City Revolutionary Collective (a self described Communist Maoist group) threatened to beat up and kill anyone working or attending the concert. They accused the venue owners of being racist neo nazis for allowing this band to perform.

In the interests of public safety this venue cancelled the performance. The day they cancelled the rapper Talib Kweli said he wouldn't play his show that night because he won't support racism.

This whole thing infuriated me. So far we've gone under the radar and have avoided a lot of the SJW shit that goes on in St Louis and other big cities. But the idea that this communist group got a band shut down really pissed me off. And they threatened to kill people and have received no consequences whatsoever. They won

So I decided to start my activism with a facebook group called Kansas City Anti Communist Action. fb.me / kcanticom.

If you're nearby kc or anywhere in the midwest please give the page a like, we need to be able to organize and prevent communists from doing this in the future

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nNTZ5tqas1k
youtu.be/Z-Wy39iN1QU
kansascity.com/opinion/editorials/article201677994.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fuckin digits again, this project is blessed by kek. Maybe we should rename Kansas City to Kek City

I'm in Topeka. Not sure about getting involved in something like this myself, but I wish you luck.

thanks for your support, even if you don't want to do anything, liking the page or following twitter is a great help. Either way we plan to organize and develop strategies to counter the communist menace

This is also a KC General thread so feel free to talk about anything local to the KC area.

Checked and bumped, how's it going guys? Probably can't be as active today, going to dinner with my pops but I'll bump when I can

Bump
More tits for more bumps

Image bump

Kansas City is awesome.

Would be based if our small Midwestern town had enough people to get a semi regular general related to BTFOing commies. Great threads yesterday, dunno if they're still archived or not but worth a shot:
>
>

Go away traitor!

Agreed, love this town. Liberty reporting in.

Thanks for bumping guys, I think we really have something here, the commies have already tried to dox me and others, but I just laugh at them because they are commies.

Kansas City, despite the diversity of the urban core, is a really great city and truly is streets ahead of the hellhole across the state known as St. Louis.

Frankly due to demographics and industry Kansas City has a much better shot at becoming great again before St. Louis does. The population of St Louis continues to decline each year, whereas KC population has been growing for the last decade year over year

How do you know they already tried to doxx you?
Agree on St Louis, the arch is cool too visit and there are some neat places but the KC scene is overall better. We should work to keep it that way.

These numbers huh?

checked, I honestly don't want to get into it too much on here but feel free to PM me on fb. It could also be a coincidence

as I said at the beginning of the thread, we have kek's blessing

>checked
bumped for diggies and KC anti-com

ty anons

The real antifa flag, applies to commies too

Can we reschedule the show in a smaller neighboring city? I doubt the leftists would have the courage to go to a more rural area.

Op said they cancelled the entire stateside tour as a result of this last night I believe, op can you confirm?

Unfortunately Taake had their show in NYC shut down as well. And after what happened in KC they decided to cancel their entire North American tour. I can't say I blame them, they stand to lose out on a ton of money. Their US tour was only like 5 or 6 cities anyway

also anons what would you think about an instagram account? I already have fb and twitter set up, but an instagram might be a good way to reach out to normies who want to see content but otherwise won't act

Bump from a fellow KC user.
Ready to organize against the commie menace.
Heading to the gym, hope you guys do the same!

great photo, I definitely need to work out I'm lazy af when it comes to physical fitness. Are there any gyms that you recommend?

belton back in the house and, oh, the digits in this thread.

looks like a sign, I guess I'll create an instagram too

Not really, just find one near you. Consistency is key
>5X5 strength training

Dinnertime bump

Hi OP. Nice digits. KC comfy threads are my favorite now
-derb

Hi fellow liberty user. Lived there for 12 years. How is the based square doing?

Ayyyyy, I grew up in Belton

last nights room is still open

youtu.be/nNTZ5tqas1k

Sweet. What was the Id again? I remember password

kcmo

They just redid the curbs and everything. The Ethan Allen building collapsed a few years ago and nothing has gone up in it's place. Mace shoe repair and d'Agee flowers and Brandt's are all still around too.

I used to buy my boy scout shit at brandts

Lee's Summit user reporting in.

Bump from based Topeka

youtu.be/Z-Wy39iN1QU

Gladstone reporting in

Ayyyyy
>Eagle Scout here

sorry to hear that --- jk - belton/raymore's okay

nice pic did you take that?

KC's inferiority complex when talking about St. Louis never ceases to amaze me.

I think years ago it was true, but nowadays I don't feel ineferior to STL. I lived there for 4 years from 2009 to 2013. I can say with confidence that STL is a much bigger shithole than KC

i second that

I'm not from either city but I interact with residents of both (Lake of the Ozarks here). Lived here my whole life and I'm 35. KC people talk shit on StL about any little thing, but it's never the other way around. StL people barely acknowledge KC exists. It's just another city to them. Been this way my entire life and I still don't understand it.

KC is a shithole full of niggers. Your ketchup based BBQ sauce is the only thing decent in KC,but I can get that in Memphis so I guess you guys need to die.

But what's even worse is the massive inferiority complex St Louisans have against Chicago.

I've had people say to me with a straight face that St. Louis is a better and more cultural city than Chicago. And even though Chicago's a liberal shithole I still have to laugh at that. Some people from St Louis think their city is on par with Chicago, it's just fucking laughable. But anyway I don't hate St Louis peeps

more niggers in Memphis than KC. KC is only about 35% black

Yeah but KC is 600 miles away Memphis is 200.

bump from across the seas. i hate metal, but i hate commies more

It’s cuz KC used to be the bigger city

haha same, I'm not into metal at all, more into easy going music that isn't quite so harsh, but I hate seeing bands get shut down like this

not really my dude, STL has always been bigger than KC and I say that as a KC resident. Up until the early 1900s STL was bigger than Chicago

STL died because niggers

KC is better 100%

It’s vinegar based, faggot

Everyone in Missouri rips on Shitcago for obvious reasons. We don't like lefitsts, high murder rates, or the Cubs.
>inb4 Ferguson
It's a nog containment zone, just like the shitty areas of KCMO.

LIES. Vinegar is white trash sauce,

the spics have pushed the niggers out of northeast after the niggers pushed out the italians that pushed out the irish. independence avenue is nothing but spic stores now. if it wasnt for that NE would be a total nigger ghetto now

all the niggers in KC make the city shitty. Shawnee Mission is nice,

What's crazy about KC is the nice Plaza area butts right up against the ghetto. There's no buffer zone at all, it goes from sugar to shit in about one block. It's cool down there but I'm always packing.

You haven't been to the plaza lately have you... It's infested desu, don't go after dark if you're alone

kek --- it's all niglets splashing around in the summer

>needing a permit to CC
>getiing shot by niggers
LOL fuck missouri

You can carry with no permit now, law changed not too long ago. Git gud.

Bumping because I love KC.
Used to visit every year, can't wait to visit again.

We're always glad to have you

no permit needed in KS/MO

yeah you don't need a permit for CC anymore

913 here, checking in.

>Norwegian black metal band
>Leftists being against it instead of right-wing christians.

What the fuck is going on in the world anymore?

Now that you mention it I haven't been there for two years. Went downhill that badly? Saw the occasional panhandler but was otherwise impressed how they kept the riffraff out.

checked, we've crossed over into the twilight zone. We are through the looking glass now

The Plaza is fine for the most part. It gets kind of rowdy in the summer time because nog parents drop their kids off to walk around the plaza for hours so they have something to do. You literally have large groups of underage nogs walking around who have no money for restaurants or shopping

Weekends in the summer are bad, even with a curfew

Wasn’t there a shooting last summer?

probably, but Westport is way way worse. There were multiple shootings last summer. One of them on the Patio of a bar where as local based Nog police officer got capped

Waldo checking in. Grew up in Weston. Considering moving back. Even though it would be like a 2 hour commute, it would be worth it for my daughter to not grow up acting like she's black like some of my cousins in Independence.

there aren't enough libtards in KC to worry. Jeff city to St Louis you've got BLM but nobody gives a shit about them anymore.

WHITE GANGS IN EVERY CITY
Here's a bump

Lived in KC for 3 years for school. STL native.

KC has a MUCH nicer downtown (though I hear its gone downhill in the past 5 years) but beyond that the whole city felt soulless. People aren't proud of KC like we are in STL. The city is full of hipster artists and designer douchebags trying to pretend its some kind of jewel of the midwest. Theres no historical areas. The wealthy people live in the Kansas side suburbs and don't support KCMO at all. And the white trash. THE WORST white trash in the state, they make our white trash look good.

If that were true, we'd be able to get rid of that useless fuck Cleaver who gets to represent outlying conservative areas thanks to gerrymandering.

Full of niggers? You must be thinking about your mom's mouth. KC nogs live in MO not so much KS..

dunno about that -- downtown got cleaned up when the sprint center/PL district came into being

quindaro??????????????

>memphfrica
>not full of niggers
What?

Oi I live in the city too. I haven't heard of any of this. Any idea where I could find a news story? This is something I can get behind

Kc has plenty of culture. And
>ahem
We have a football team faggot

At least we understand ourselves, as I said earlier, St Louisans have so much pride they think they are on par with Chicago, it's so absurd it's hilarious

i dont live in usa, op, but better dead than red
i hope we can purge the commie menace globally someday

yes here's a KC Star article about all of this:

kansascity.com/opinion/editorials/article201677994.html

muchas gracias user de mexico. Espero que en el future Los EEUU y Mexico pueden ser amigos y que destruimos los communistas juntos

A very noble cause OP. But I beg you not to ruin this with NEETsoc bullshit.

Have a 0 tolerance policy for fascists and White Nationalists. Not because it's important to appease the left, but because they delegitimize you in the eyes of moderates, who it's ESSENTIAL to win over. Their only function is to validate left wing accusations of fascism/racism, which is why David Duke and Spencer are ruthlessly promoted by the media and not banned from Twitter (funny that)

If you care about winning, ruthlessly expel all explicitly NEETsoc sympathizers. And don't let anyone catch you making racist comments either.

Extremism is fine on Sup Forums, not so much in real life political activism. You seem to be AnCap, so use Stefan Molyneux as your watermark. Don't promote or tolerate anything he would disavow. Good luck, you seem to be causing a LOT of butthurt already based off your FB page. We need more groups like this.

god lord the commies have hit the heartland?

BUMP for death camps for commies

thanks but why are you using the cuckservative flag? I assume you are a shill. Anyway, we did remove the Hoppe Pepe image and the fashwave color for our new logo which is a bit more neutral.

As I've said in comments on the FB page, I'm trying to be as non ideological as possible. The only requirement is that you recognize the evil of the communist menace. I unironically don't even care if you voted for Hillary, if you're against far left communism you can be part of the group

yes sadly, KC is getting bad but St Louis is a leftist hellhole