Was this that bland and boring?

was this that bland and boring?
or not?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TN2IlJ1RFB4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It was.

Glad I'm not the only one who disliked it.

it had no climax at all
the highest point was her mom being trapped

only this and nothing more

It was comfy.

not the best i've seen of gibli, but it was comfy and i liked the music sometimes. Not the best but not bad at all.

I enjoyed it because she fueled my fetish. Busted a fat nut to her recently.

I literally forgot this existed and am now struggling to remember anything that happened init.

I liked it.

But to be fair I haven't thought about in a long time until I see this thread.

I love that aesthetic though.

None of the anime girls in this style ever get fucked by a dude.

Boy with illness visits relative. Little people who must never be spotted get caught when the daughter foolishly lets the boy see her. Hijinks ensue as the daughter must contend with the evil relative who traps her family by teaming up with the boy. They jailbreak the family, daughter says her goodbyes to sickly boy, and then they fuck off. The End.

It really needed minigirl fucking.

Blame the source material. The climax is actually Arietty and Shou being separated forever because the Borrowers can't coexist with the humans.

it was exactly what you expect it to be, and nothing more

nothing less, but nothing more

like many (but not all) ghibli movies

Better than Mononoke or whatever.

I know this is bait but I still mad

But I legitinmately cannot stand that movie. Unless I shut it off at the wrong moment, it's boring af.

Naussica is the superior "man vs. nature" Ghibli movie.

In the original, the boy and Arietty never get to say goodbye.

>Mrs Driver, in the meantime, notices a few items missing and thinks someone is playing a joke on her. She stays up late and catches the boy bringing his nightly gift to his new friends. She sees the Borrowers and finds their home.

>The Boy tries to rescue the Borrowers, but Mrs Driver locks him in the nursery. At the end of three days, the Boy is to be sent back to India.

>Mrs Driver cruelly takes him to the kitchen before she goes to see the ratcatcher to smoke the Borrowers out of their home. The Boy manages to slip away and break off the grating outside. However, he never gets to see the Borrowers' escape since the cab comes to take him away before he has a chance.

I liked it. The goodbye scene was sweet.

I liked the movie ending. The original ending would have been too cruel.

Basically a shitty Disney movie, Miyazaki didn't even put the slightest effort on this one

Nah, it was decent.

I thought it was the exact opposite. Mononoke feels like the final draft of Nausicaa. The main female villain has more depth this time around, and nature is portrayed in a surprisingly impartial way, being just as capable of violence as humans. Even though I personally prefer Nausicaa's setting, Mononoke is the significantly better film.

Oh wow, just like the book then.

It was pretty stuck in Miyazaki's shadow, same tone with none of the imagination. Not a bad movie, just not a good one either.

Didn't see it, but I love this song
youtube.com/watch?v=TN2IlJ1RFB4

I like it, aside from the non-climax and kind of disappointing ending. But that's more of a problem of the source material than anything.