ADL Declares Nail Polish Emoji A Hate Symbol

You did it Sup Forums, the nail polish emoji is now a racist dog-whistle of the alt-right.

I've been missing out on using emojis on Sup Forums this whole time??? Do I need a gold account for that?

never seen once on pol

ADL is going fucking bonkers. I love it.

Hmm? Think they've lost the plot.

Wtf is Gab

Jews are fucked in the head.

LOOOOOOOOOOOL

I'm sorry, what?
Nail polish is white supremacy now?
How fucking insane are the jews?

Oy vey don't want to offend Muslims that treat women like second class citizens now.

good i hate the smell of that cancer based jews

Source on the she-wizard?

>white nationalist messages boards
>messages boards
ugh, sweetie. First of all, we're an image board. Second of all, it's message board, not messages board.

On the bright side, we know they haven't ventured far enough into our culture to know that.

fake and gay

gay and fake

>Wtf is Gab
You know how Twitter is a left wing circlejerk, complaining about right wing people?
Gab is a right wing circle jerk complaining about left wing people. It's where all the e-celebs and wannabe e-celebs beg for shekels.

Just checked their site. Fake.

>leddit is white supremacist
Are they even trying?

wut?

pls nigga

#fakenews

This is blowing my mind. Do they have their own Patreon too?

What. The. Fuck.

OY VEY OY VAI

OY GEVALT!

these kikes think everything is racist.
fuck them.
t. muslim.

>nail polish
>polish
>poland
Don't be so easily deceived. The jew knows what he's doing and he's ramping up the anti-poland campaign.

My first thought

At minus 50 degrees Celsius or something like that water will instantly freeze if exposed.
I've seen vids where guys just throw water in the air and it comes down frozen/as snow.
These temperatures do occur in some regions of Russia, China and North Korea every year so that's what we are probably seeing here.

Strike while the iron is hot boys...meme anything into racism...goooo...shitpost

>Second of all, it's message board, not messages board.

Wait what... I've been here looking for massages the whole time.

>Everything inbred bitches in pisslam can't do 'cause it's prohibited by pisslam is alt-right-nazi-hate-racist-white-supremacist-symbol

Clearly Japan Moot enabled emoji for Sup Forums pass

Bro she has the orb in her hand the whole time its not real

you know they actually just bumped onto this when they were ctrl+f'ing some shit for "Polish".

You are correct

Fake and gay

sounds like Sup Forums

oh my poor sides

Found me new favorite emoji. Thanks pol.

take that mudshits

Fake and gay, but I suppose we could make it happen.

There really isn't much difference between Calvinball and leftist politics.

Ive never seen this before ever

Calvinball is a fun game that everybody can enjoy. It's the entire difference.

What sorcery is this?

this cant be real

If it's Polish jews will hate it

>Nail Polish Emoji
>Polish
I wonder why, and why now of all times...

I was listening to some BBC the other night and they had really gotten clever. The "expert" they used was a Paki immigrant woman making two simultaneous arguments:

1. Immigrants need to come in and away from shithole countries, because they're tribal and backward and have guns and manliness.

2. She loves guns (can't ever have somebody interviewed about guns who doesn't love them and own them, as that would show bias) but in her home town when they let the teachers be armed to stop the terrorism one of them shot a little girl dead in the hallway of the school while cleaning the gun.

The most amazing thing was that they had it all scripted to say that "taliban" meant "student" and that therefore the US is developing a "taliban" of its own in the form of school shootings, and the solution was total removal of all guns and inserting more shithole people. I never heard creative writing that good even in AP English class.

This. Maybe the jews are trying to troll us.