He has a good point

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2E2j7fD3LKY
youtube.com/watch?v=rvckJ0suTDI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>5
Because the Alt-Right is a fucking PSY OP

MUH

So who's actually an ethnonationalist if every major one is a CIA shill.

Not an argument.

Not on everyone! No.
Just Jews.

WRONG. We blame white people all the time faggot.
Cucks
numales
SJWs
Commies
Coal Burners
Antifa

All white.

Sjws blame whites

Alt-righters blame jews.

Bill Maher is retarded, but he is smart enough to distinguish between the possessive and the contraction you are. Quit acting like a retard. The Alt-right advocate the same thing every white person before the year 1950 advocated for. Anti-Alt-Right = Anti-White

146 IQ of alt hyp will destroy,obliterate,wreck,annihilate,own (((maher)))

This is correct.
But whites have shared everything they have with the world. Talk about biting the hand that feeds you quite fucking literally in many cases.
And then? There's Jews. Yea....just Jews.

FUCK ETHNONATIONALISM

How long do you think kikes can perpetuate the all whites who aren't ashamed of being white are inbred or stupid meme. Seems like it's about over considering they called Trump a Nazi 10000 times and no one cared.

Is he calling SJW a failure like the Ethnostate alt right larpers??

As much as i hate Bill Maher, the "alt right" are in serious need of some introspection, because falling in the blaming game, you ended up sounding like the fucking the fucking sjws and blm, that the alt right supposedly hates.

One thing is to acknowledge the problem, the pther is just fucking wailing to the point of being useless.

Bill Maher is dense, but he can distinguish between the possessive your and the contraction you're. Quit acting like a retard. The Alt-right advocates for the same positions that every white person before the year 1950 advocated for. Anti-Alt-Right = Anti-White

>your just a failure
>your

Also, how is increasing amounts of violent crime, rape and terrorist attacks the fault of the alt right?

>your

argument invalidated

No one cares what a burrito brain thinks.

Twatter posts are never worthy of their own topic.

My life is going pretty well.

I'm just aware of niggers and muslims.

*you're

Says the Jew who blames everyone else for anti-Semitism

Who says our lives aren't going well, some jew on t.v?

These people are mentally ill. They think anyone who is mildly pro-white is a CIA plant. Ignore these deluded, paranoid gremlins.

>everyone else
nope, just kikes.

I can't find the tweet.

He is right.

My life is great, I just want non whites to fuck off and never come back.

Go gut your neighbour, ése.

Or maybe our life does not suck at all

> >161652000
*You’re.

If you’re going to insinuate people are failures, atleast do not exhibit your own so flagrantly. Language is one of the fundamental aspects of intelligence, I see more consistent and cogent uses of language on Sup Forums than Twitter.

And this from the guy with a panel show that has 3-5 guests every week, with at least 1 of them always a Jew, often at least 2.

This is why SIG threads are so important. Alt-Right needs to shed its image of being a bunch of sexually frustrated nerds to ever have a chance reaching the average person.

>whites
So have the jews. A good chunk of western science and innovation over the past 200 years has been jewish

This. OP is a faggot.

Cant hate burritos user, as long as they are the mexican kind and not the good awful american version.

he does.

i laugh at all these sad larping natsoc retards. their tears quench my thirst for freedom.

>your

This is an American journalist.

>Get raped and beat up by an illegal migrant
>"Maybe your life sucks because your just a failure."

Butthurt. Atleast his country actually exists. Catal fag.

How am I to blame for something that happened long before I was born, Billy?

>SJW blames whites for Jewish problems
>AR correctly identified source of problems as Jews

You can't shed an image that's factually true. 80% of the alt-rights membership is online shitposters.

checked

It's your fault for dressing like a slut.

Hahahaha, look at these failures!

Death to Zionism

Ethnonationalists aren't part of any formal group, we exist but deny labels created by outsiders like "alt-right"

But Jewish propaganda, Jewish bribery or blackmail of establishment politicians, and Jewish-created programs like birth control that lead to estrogen in the water are responsible for all of those. Those things didn't just happen, they were intentionally orchestrated by the Jewish banking elites to destroy the West to force us to join a one world government.

SJWs blame whites for the actions of Jews, who they consider white

The alt-right. Literal grammar nazis

Those pajeets got more white pussy than 95% of the alt-right ever will

>calls self ethnonationalists
>claims to deny labels

Hurr, alt-right men will never rape 1,400 children! Faggots.

*you're

Fake and gay. Bill's last tweet was Feb 20.

You have to go back.

He said labels created by outsiders, or did you have trouble reading?

Fake tweet, but my life is quite great by normie standards. I make a shitton of money for my age, am /fit/, have a kinda sorta gf I like. What I am concerned about is more than my immediate surrounding.

Nothing to see here. It's as fake as Bruce Jenner's tits.

>your

>your

>The alt-right
the "alt-right" is the label the MSM adopted to lump anyone young and on the right into the same group. It's a media-pushed "bad guy."
>Sup Forums is not one person
>Sup Forums is a board of peace
>Sup Forums is satire
lurk moar faggot

You're*

Found the retard

>Jew telling white men that there's no conspiracy
>he's rich and you're poor because you suck
>investigate no further, goyim

When people say, "the jews," they also mean the Jewish agenda, which has many cucked whites working for it. Honestly, if DOTR ever came, more whites would need justice than jews, just in raw numbers.

This is levels of hypocrisy never thought feasible.

underrated

Most people just want lower crime and a good job. Can't help that niggers fuck it up and the libtards want to make the niggers happy.

I am a white nationalists and I think that 60% of white people need to be gassed. America for the intrepid, not America for the walmart sharters.

*you're

Well user
Are you a failure?

Same ol' identity politics, just racist white ppl this time

Bill Maher is a faggot.

His gay opinion is moot.

>biting the hand that feeds you
>muh white privilege on display

To be honest if you are a smart enough white tp have a good job you already live in a low crime area.

>Derr hurr you are all failures

Lol and your a fucking Jew. You live off of other people's work.

Pot calling the kettle black on that one. Billy boy is an SJW himself.

Anyone with a a sense of justice still prioritize the interest of the nation and its people. This is a sense that social justice warriors lack, ironically.

Patently false. My life is great; it's those of my peers that are not. I just recognize that problem and proposed a solution. What have you done Bill?

Says the guy who dragged his wife by her hair down a hallway nude while his staff watched. Then lost his empire while she took everything just because he’s a sloppy drunk mick

Maybe, maybe not

you're*

He’s right, every alt righter I’ve seen in a picture is always either fat, skinny, skinny fat, or has acne all over their face

We do blame ourselves though. We let this happen.

And that's just mike enoch.