How come Hungarians are better brothers to Poland than our slavic inferior neighbours?

How come Hungarians are better brothers to Poland than our slavic inferior neighbours?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-YCSh7eSTSM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massacres_of_Poles_in_Volhynia_and_Eastern_Galicia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lviv#Liberation_from_Nazis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Everyone knows that Poland is the less barbarian, the most perfect Slavic country. Only Hungarians are our brothers.

Even during the WW II when Hungary was with Germans, they refused to attack Poland and helped us. Our 'allies' like France and the UK were fucking pussies who didn't care about us. Hungary is #1

Czechy and Slovakia are still friends, even if they're not perfect. Don't hate.

we also sabotaged german forces trying to put down the warsaw rebellion, and our soldiers often gave ammunition and rations to Polish resistance fighters

test

Because hungary has the strongest gulash in the world.

Agreed, sorry for forgetting to mention.

But did you know that we have...P-A-P-R-Y-K-A?

Their gulash is the best. I eat it everyday, I like that they love spicy food.

youtu.be/-YCSh7eSTSM
Watch this really cool semi documentary, I love it

>polish
>superior to something

pick one

Because hungayrians are the same scum like polacks and that’s why ur girls love my Latino Cock up their asses

fuck off ösiscum

Show your flag hungayrian gipsy

Poland neighbour ranking
>Bro tier
Belarus
>Friend with rare quarells tier
Slovakia
Czechia
>Don't trust'em tier
Russia
>Foe tier
Germany
>Absolute nigger tier
Lithuania
Ukraine

Honorary friends
Hungary (Hungarian revolutions of 1848, 1956, 1920 Bolshevik war, Warsaw Uprising, V4)
Romania (1920 Bolshevik war, Polish-Ukrainian war)
Italy (January uprising, Mussolini's reaction to 1939)
Japan (1905 revolution, interwar and ww2 intelligence partnership)
Turkey (reaction to partitions, Adampol, Ataturk-Pilsudski friendship)
Iran (ww2 refugee housing)

lengyel here- girls are both fantastic.

Slovaks are bros, I don't know what you are talking about?
Czechs are like that retarded, junkie, nihilist cousin and I have never met a single Belorussian in my life

nie postuj anime Janusz
Nie badz pussianwolfem

You forgot for Italy that we had an Italian queen who brought Italian high culture with her. Bona.

Anime trzeba odzyskać, tak samo jak kresy wschodnie.

Some top quality meme material mate

Right, Italians designed our Wawel too. Also, they were first country to recognise our independence in 1918.

We are cool with yall
Probably best bros are Polaks, but comfy with all the neighbors.
Czechs have to purge a few libtards there, and Hohols gib back kievska oblast and we all get along.

V4 partition of Ukraine when?

Melania Trump is my mummy

>not uniting Moldova with Romania
Fucking amerimutt

never really understood it since my north-eastern slovakian dialect is very close to polish, my bro once larped as polish to western poles..it took them a while to realize what is going on.
I guess it has something to do with our recent history, instead of working together and uniting against common enemy, poland and czechoslovakia had some land disputes and small wars.
your historical friendship with hungary is after all friendship with slovakia since slovaks were always upper hungary.

Kievska oblast is our piece of cake.
Ukraine is an artificial project.
Goys there live under tyranny. Holodomor starting, and basically continues till present, living in poverty, AIDS, all strategic assets sold out to oligarchy.
Their people need us to take it back.

There'll be land for everyone.

Polish legions were made in italy you diaspora shitskin.

Yes
Poles are such friends to us that they attacked us three times in scale of 60 years.

Hey, nothing personal. Not our fault that the post WW1 borders were drawn up ambiguously.

Dont dwell in the past.
Plenty of territorial gains in Hoholland for everyone.
Pepiks will take part of Germanistan.

Sorry. But you know 38 was for 19, and 68 was soviets.

fresh OC

I just don't like this gay shit between huns and poles.
And I don't want to be part of it.

Although I should shut the hell up since my region was nearly longer polish than hungarian.

What about the Romanian Bridgehead? You faggot poles always seem to forget your true brothers.

You guys always seem forgotten by everyone in V4.

It's kinda ungrateful. Especially from Slovaks and Czechs since you always were ally wich wouldn't betray us.

I already mentioned you, dumbfuck bro.

>Best friends
>Still no common border
Makesmewanttocommitsuicide/10
God really hates us.

saved

We can establish our own region of influence if we work together bros!

yep, basically this thing about friendship with hungarians was about slovaks

>Our 'allies' like France and the UK were fucking pussies who didn't care about us
Fuck off, the only reason we got into that pointless war was because you were attacked. Britain and France did not have the capability to mobilise there military into Poland, how the hell would they have got there? A reminder Germany was kind of in the way.

Now THAT'S something that would trigger the Eternal Anglo policy.

Will this meme ever die?

this gay shit about huns and poles was really about you not real hungarians

Prawdziwych przyjaciół poznaje się w biedzie.
A friend in need is a friend indeed

>Fuck off, the only reason we got into that pointless war was because you were attacked.
Nah, from the British perspective it was pointless for the Brits to engage at all. Influencial bankers and Rotschilds not only forced WW2 to happen by declaring war on Germany, but also blocked the Germans from sending the jews to the Madagascar, thus the juden got stuck in work camps indefinetly.

Im Polish and Hungarian and I say fuck you!

Visegrad masterrace
When will v4 overthrow EU cucks and install based eastern euro conservative democracy across the western world

>bulgar larpers
>hohols and moldova = nigger tier
>russian spies from ex-soviets everywhere
also orthodox and catholic countries don't mix, we can talk about christian brotherhood and so on but there are major cultural diffrences like enormous scale of corruption in orthodox countries

Can someone explain the polish-Ukrainian beef
You both got assfucked by the Kremlin and I don’t remember the two of you going to war at any point

I have a feeling that you might make some hungarians in this thread very angry.
But like I said my region was polish in reality, hungarian on map. I'm from starostwo spiskie as you might call it.
we wuz there too.

>have a feeling that you might make some hungarians in this thread very angry
We've lost the ability to care decades ago

Too diverse at this stage to happen.
And absolutely NO way absorbing Bosnia, they are European version of 56%
Bulgaria needs to remain as neutral buffer zone separating the roaches

polish anons, need translation help:

"we were killed by open borders"
which is the better translation for Polish?

byłyśmy zabite przez otwarte granice
or
zostałyśmy zabite przez otwarte granice

byłyśmy or zostałyśmy?

Below-nigger tier behaviour on Polish civilians during ww2 is a good start to explore the topic.

Ukraine is an artificial buffer state nation of Polish and Russian peasants given false identity and history that should be taxed by their respective rightful rulers.

fuck off from this thread you anglo iwillhonormyalliancesififeellikeit scum

otwarte granice nas zabiły

"Zabiły nas otwarte Granice"

thanks I'll make the poster now and show you how it looks

Sounds a bit wierd, doesn't it?

2nd one is better

this

otwarte granice nas zabiły
or
Zabiły nas otwarte Granice

which one is better?

yeah, im writing too much in english

You sure are ;^)

>Fuck off, the only reason we got into that pointless war was because you were attacked.

Only reason we got into that war was to support the creation of the jewish state you muppet.

zabiły nas otwarte granice

Zabiły nas otwarte granice - if any
dunno why user posted granice with G

your doing the 120db thing arent you?

okay I'll make it now

2nd one.

Ukrops genocided Poles.
And tried to be nazies.

I mean we were too but not like Bandera. And majority of soldiers pussied out of that after invasion of USSR.
Also what I find kinda interesting is that even when we were "gifted" Zakopane by Germans we didn't accept it in 39.

yes I want to add a Polish poster to the website

"Otwarte granice nas zabiły" answers to question "What have open borders done to you"

"Zabiły nas otwarte granice" answers to question "What killed you"

Both sound good imo.

otwarte granice doprowadziły do naszej zguby
bam you're polish now

Lol no
Slovaks have nothing to do with this

>Also what I find kinda interesting is that even when we were "gifted" Zakopane by Germans we didn't accept it in 39
oh god why

you should consider combining this project with that recent one - 'my borders my choice' thing, if you are going for the emotional angle

we were mostly in contact with them, and because of almost the same language they were called brothers

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lviv#Liberation_from_Nazis

> It is estimated that more than 35,000 and up to 60,000 Poles, mostly women and children along with unarmed men, were killed during the spring and summer campaign of 1943 in Volhynia, and up to 100,000 if other regions (Eastern Galicia) are included

Imagine if the Abos, with the help of chinese, took over a major Australian city, killed tens of thousands of Aussies, and put up a statue to the guy who led the Abo death squads who hunted down Aussies

OY VEY!! Shut the Poles down

I guess it was a good thing.
We don't have many gorals, but even those few in one "bigger village" they often call a city state are already a meme in entire east Slovakia.

They are weird, they speak weird and they have alcohol instead of blood.

Also Zakopane isn't really that overpriced t b h. Except those fucking cheeses. Who the fuck would even buy that shit.

And why would you assume that Slavs should be solidary with each other? In 30 Years Way Germanic Sweden ravaged through Germanic Germany. It's not all so easy

I feel like the whole Polish-Hungarian friendship is a forced meme. When was the last time they helped us? Or we helped them? How many Hungarians do you know?
It's not that I have anything against them, but they're completely neutral to me, like any other country we don't border and don't have any direct relations with.

Taaak, wiem dokładnie o czym mówisz. Jebane komercjalne janosiki.

kekekek this guy keeps posting the Polish MBMC meme all over twitter

Do not hate, hate is not so good.

like this?

i like this version
pic rel

No you were not mostly in contact with them you shill
Slovakian subhumans only started being a majority in upper hungary after the 1241-42 mongol invasion and then after the 150 year long war with the ottoman empire. Our rulers had to concentrate the remaining hungarian population because we were too spread out, and they called in settlers from Wallachia, Moldavia, Serbia, Bohemia, Austria etc to regain lost population. That's basically also the story of how romanians became majority in transylvania, giving them a change to make up fake history about dacians and sht.

Kikes

*i like this version better

Romanian bro

I never forgot. I remind Poles that Romania helped us during WW2. My babysitter is Romanian and encourage her to speak to my son in her native tongue so he can learn . Hey you never know maybe one day one we can forge a stronger alliances. Little baby steps can go a long way.

YOU ARE NOT FORGOTTEN!