Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/B0balFv3o4E
youtube.com/watch?v=-M3opeHEf_E
northern-dawn.ca/2017/08/06/doorways-to-restoration-a-reflection-on-canada/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>mfw the race war starts
youtu.be/B0balFv3o4E
VICTORRRRRRYYYYY!

and they say we can't have a good discussion, to hell with the naysayers, this is going to become a new land and we're going to be the seed

Tell me what you think. I'd like to see a united euro North American federation with black and large south/north Indian protectorates. I'd like to see a loosely united Europe with Turkey, Iran and Russia as associate members. This should be the bloc that rules the world until the end of man.

Joining new thread.

Can we keep /CanadaGeneral/ going??

diversity land
le 53 percent
you are more cucked then sweden
you leaf's should be banned

Kind of think that idea is interesting. I'm typically anti ethnostate, But to me asking a people if they'd like to go to a region, giving then positive reasons to do so, and then staying in communication and working together (from our own communities) is the most beneficial way to get shit done. We KNOW that full multi culti doesn't freaking work.

I think there's some kind of bridge that is reasonable between multicult and ethnkstate. This suggestion sort of sounds something like that, just not fully hashed out yet.

Maybe, but there are only one or two of us here who actually make new threads, which is why they're so irregular. Like I sometimes stay away from Sup Forums for long periods of time because I get into a book or I have other work to do. If more people made threads more regularly it would be better

I believe the Chinese in North America will go home once China becomes similar in living standards. Japanese and South Koreans are here in limited numbers and provide great employment, etc. for us. I love our relationship with SK and Japan. A few tens of thousands max that immigrate both ways, usually temporarily and for business.

Gay

Don't you see how much of a failure the EU is? Hell, even the Canadian federation is getting stretched to its limit

check out the discord friends

likeminded canadians who are sick of the state of our now degenerated country

gg/AmMaKG

That's not really an argument. Flesh it out if you can.

>We KNOW that full multi culti doesn't freaking work.

Proof?

This is why I don't use the term ethnostate. Chasing down the last Jap isn't an solution.

Supranational unions don't work in real life.

Oh, so you mean some kind of Anglo imperialist structure to exterminate French Canadians or something? If so then you're just a backwards-looking retard

Western separation is the only way,
Republic of western canada, mainland BC to the ontario boarder

Multicult has been a unmitigated disaster for your average white man. Ethnic ghettos litter our largest cities and our best lands are being bought up by commie Chinese businessmen and politicians. Once great cities like Surrey have become crime ridden moneypits after one generation.

Nevermind the voting patterns. Just watch that happens in Ontario later this year.

What's NATO then? WTO? NAFTA?

revolution is the only way

overthrow the cucked government and build a new canada

The only country in the world with two queens

Mistakes that we'd have been better off without

We should have done what the Americans did with their French. If Quebec wants to separate i'd vote it out. Don't get me wrong.

Multicult was driven in three waves. First with Trudeau Sr. Then with Mulroney. Then with Trudeau Jr. All French.

NAFTA killed north american manufacturing

NATO is a collection of US puppet states

How did NAFTA kill North American manufacturing? I'd like to hear you flesh this one out. You said supra-national organizations don't work. What about the UK? It's a collection of nations.

at least we can finally change the flag among other things (cough) money

You must of meant China joining the WTO killed North American manufacturing..

I'm sure it does you a lot of good LARPing as a sneering British imperialist from 1910. Meanwhile the French are the most nationalist in Canada and if you try to push retarded neo-imperialist fantasies it only divides us and makes it less likely that Canada will ever escape its current situation.

Remember that all of the good things that Canada has ever done in politics were done through cooperation between English and French people who shared the same political leanings

We gave you equal representation/opportunity and you used it to run the country in the ground as revenge. I'm half serious. 1/3 federal jobs are in Quebec. The average Canadian pays $900/yr for commercial bilingualism alone.

Quite frankly I don't care what happens to Quebec. It's irrelevant in the global scheme of things.

How can I tell you know nothing of Canadian history from 1759 to 1867

I'm not a British imperialists btw. I used to glorify the crown and the flag as a kid until I clued in that it's just a pseudo-identity. A proxy for race. Didn't help when I realized just the extent of which the royal family are not our friends.

checked
and they never will be our friends, caretakers or protectors

And yet something supposedly irrelevant in the global scheme of things is extremely relevant in the Canadian scheme of things, which affects us most.

You can keep your axe that you clearly want to grind against the French for as long as you like but it only hurts you.

I don't deny that, but think more along the lines of Cartier-MacDonald or LaFontaine-Baldwin

Marrying a divorced American ape into the family really was the last straw.

you used those terms pseudo-identity and proxy for race in the last thread but honestly it sounds like you're just a lost mixed race mongrel with no sense of identity of your own. My family comes from United Empire Loyalists. Go fuck yourself.

>until I clued in that it's just a pseudo-identity. A proxy for race

That's also wrong. It's just a superficial marker of British/English identity, but there should be deeper and more meaningful things than that.

The same goes for the nostalgia over the old flag, people adopt it as a superficial marker of Anglo-Canadian identity, and yet they never go much deeper than that, so it comes across as hollow.

>extremely relevant in the Canadian scheme of things, which affects us most.
No, because we're part of a larger extended family that the eternal enemy of mankind is waging a war of extinction against.

>but it only hurts you.
Quebec is irrelevant. Your fake culture is based around a bastardized language and a potato dish. I'd vote you out in a heartbeat but we all know the majority of Quebec youth are federalists and speak English.

kekeke

>eu flag
>calling anyone 'cucked'

The crown and flag are symbols, that's all. But they are important symbols for explaining the identity of our history.

That's what it is. It's a pseudo-identity because we're only identifying with symbols and not underlying ideals. It's a proxy for race, that's exactly what people are doing when they use the old flag or shill for the queen. They don't have stylistic concerns or truly revere Liz.

I have talking points btw. I don't deny that.

Look, I never said I was French. I'm just pointing out that you seem EXTREMELY butthurt about the fact that there is a part of Canada that is French, and that it will either remain a part of Canada that is French or go its own way as a country depending on how things go in the future.

If we listened to your plan we'd probably stay locked up in our mom's basement whining how nothing out there is sufficiently ideologically pure for you until one day the Moors kick down the door

You faggots who think there will ever be a sperate ethnostates or speration of any kind are the biggest larping cockgobbling faggots of all. Why dont you discuss real strategies to problems instead of sucking your own dicks.

They conjure up images such as this. We all know what the symbols represent and I guess that's my point. I doubt anyone in here likes that Liz gave up the empire without a peep, allowed her capital to be flooded, etc. I doubt anyone in here really knows the history of monarchy, what they've done, etc. I consider myself well read and I can't even name the one before 1920's George V.

I'm gay.

the gta needs a wall

I'm indifferent to the French usually but i'll engage if its brought up.

Make arguments.

>tfw we use stolen anglo money to pay our depts

why are quebecois complete and utter limp wristed faggots that cannot handle a firearm?

So what do you think the underlying ideals of Canadian identity are? For me, one is loyalty and responsibility to the country or monarchy

I like frenchie humour i'll give you all that.

Loyalty and responsibility to symbols, not an ideology. I'm having a hard time putting what i'm trying to say into words. I see the British imperialist types as people that have taken long dead symbols from the past to create identity label that acts as a proxy for race/ethnicity. There's no there there.

I need to flesh this out better in english. I guess what i'm saying is it's all so very fake and reactionary.

All of the "best countries" everyone worships for their quality of life metrics or education metrics are nearly ethnoatates. All of the Scandinavian countries were basically ethnostates until 2014. China? Ethnostate. Japan? Ethnostate. South Korea? Ethnostate.

Multiculti is a disaster. Civic nationalism is acceptable I'd it is a STRICT doctrine and it gets applied WITH NO EXCEPTIONS that "if you live here, you live our way or you fuck off" but we're so far from that now ethnostates are more realistic.

>So what do you think the underlying ideals of Canadian identity are?
There aren't any and this coupled with the collapse of religion and prodding of kikes has devastated this country, this is why I believe we need a new machine.

>"if you live here, you live our way or you fuck off"
I'd argue this isn't an option because it's never worked, also what do you do for the 2nd and 3rd generations? India and Africa removed millions of whites in the decades after WWII. It can be done.

Basically correct. We manufactured an identity by using Vimy Ridge but that's fading from memory or being wilfully buried.

The USA successfully did it for 250 years and are currently battling their own subversion. The difference is they have a clearly defined national vision and identity, and Canada has always been a dialectic or two-sided. We've *never* had one clear founding set of principles or direction and it echoes through time.

Any NEETs want some good paying, hard work? Tree planting season is starting up pretty soon. Piece-rate, not wageslaving.

Right and I don't have a problem with manufactured identities if done on the national scale and instilled through the public system. I'd argue its necessary in the absence of religion. I'm not against a Canadian-Anglo identity in theory or how it was presented pre-Trudeau Sr. only how I see it in practice.

Our future is tied up with the USA and less than 10% identify as Anglo. Their founding myths are based on rebelling against Anglos. We need a new international machine.

quads of truth

could be interested, what part of the country?

Well Trudeau and the Libs are trying to create a new identity, just not the one that I'd like to see. We have to create our own identity as citizens, and not let the government dictate who we are and who we will be in the future.

I heard about this. Where is it? Where do you live? Food? Pay?

This individualist stuff really only worked for a few decades after WWII when China and Europe were in ruins and USA/Canada were the industrial powerhouses. We had the luxury of withdrawal and indulgence. Not anymore.

Oh I see. Yes I fully agree with you then m8. We need some kind of clear identity. Not "those mean americans." It's just not enough.

People all long for this but they can't quite put their fingers on it, or they're scared to. Especially in the absence of religion like you mentioned.

There's a reason the state's have "for God and country." It's because the idea is to always know there is "something" that is beyond "the country." Whether it's God or a concept of identity or some kind of ideal we share. But it is "greater than" the nation, but simultaneously the nation is built on it or by it.

So guys, with the upcomming elections, who is the best bet to get rid of the faggot Trudeau from office?

Never done it but I met a guy at the DMV who did tree planting in northern ontario, BC, and alberta. They paid per sapling planted and it's apparently very hard but rewarding work. They provided lodging and food.

A miracle, based on the losers he'll be running against.

Your last line is very true, I wonder how many Canadians know of the first line in our 1980's Trudeauian charter..

Well Canada has no community culture, everyone is individualistic. This needs to change, we need to instill values of family and community to create an identity.

North Ontario, AB (north of edmonton), and BC.

Sort of. Individuals need to know they are responsible for themselves, but also their community. The nanny state destroys community building because it takes autonomy and purpose away from the individual.

We need to unite internationally as Europeans. Not in practice but in purpose. I don't want to see millions of Romanians flooding into Sweden. I don't want to see millions of French flood into Bulgaria. etc. but we need to come together as an extended family.

The kikes, muslims and chinks have plans for us and the future of this planet. We cannot allow it.

Maybe that is the answer, we need a religious revival. But I find this hard to believe, with the way science and secularism are destroying religion

A Christian revival would greatly help.

I agree, but it's somewhat the other way around. We need to change the government's policies to be in favour of the formation of communities, which then leads to the formation of identities, rather than continuing with the current policies that favour the destruction of communities.

The idea of Canada in the Trudeau era has been to continuously push to destroy communities (through things like neglect of rural areas and mass immigration) while at the same time pushing for an artificial identity that nobody but completely atomised individuals identify with (not-American, or doing exactly the opposite of what America does, or some kind of identification with a faceless globo-corp like Tim Hortons as a national identifier)

This is why I find Hitler and Goebbels so fascinating. They faced similar issues and came up with their own solutions.

youtube.com/watch?v=-M3opeHEf_E

Northern interior of the country, see;
Pay is per tree planted. Generally 12 to 16 cents.
The work takes place in the bush where trees are harvested. So you live in a tent all summer, and cooks make you food.

Are you me?

:3

I admire Trudeau in some ways, particularly his conviction. He may be hopelessly naive and destined for failure but he's definitely trying to create le open society.

Hold up, I'll find what St. Thomas Aquinas said on this

>In the 1930s, the then Canadian Prime Minister was asked something to the effect of how many Jewish immigrants to his country from Germany who were fleeing Nazism would he accept. Came the answer: "None is too many".
Based MacKenzie King.

I'll leave this here if anybody has not been to this site before.

northern-dawn.ca/2017/08/06/doorways-to-restoration-a-reflection-on-canada/

When islam gains more control over canada, you think the asians would start a race war against muslims?

he met hitler too

You have 5 posts to prove Newfoundland is not the best province in the country.

>Protip: you can't.

Chinese minorities exist in countries battling Muslims, Philippines being one notable example. Malaysia split from Singapore because Chinese and Muslim Malays didn't want to live together. Chinese repress Muslim Sino-Turks in Western China.

Kys kike

Interesting, thanks Leaf

They are not Québec. (Minus Montréal)

It's because French Canadians (22% of the pop.) don't identify as European.

The French and English are the same peoples. Get out of here with your kosher dividing tactics.

He's really trying to create a society where the ultra-rich rule over the mud-raced masses who never ask for a pay increase or a better standard of living or more political representation as long as they can get their Hollywood movies and their next orgasm. That is far from an open society

What if I said yes?

We should have forced assimilated them.

I'm interested because the IT call center I'm in is making me suicidal. It would be hard physically but not as hard as repeating myself all day and explaining to adults how to determine what internet browser they're using.

If Quebec leaves this country will be like 40% white kek