Reddit fags lose their shit at the thought of an Alt-righter moving to ireland

reddit.com/r/ireland/comments/7z1nkt/so_im_an_altrighter_thats_going_to_be_studying_in/

So I went on reddit expecting a reasonable discussion, instead I got a shit storm.

>plebbit

>So I went on reddit
Maybe you should go back there

>So I went on reddit

>Redditor
>Not a flaming homosexual
Pick one.

Ok I get it stay off reddit it's a toilet for the internet

>Using r*Ddit ever

>reddit
>reasonable discussion

kill yourself OP you're a massive faggot

If you are regularly using reddit, even Northern Ireland doesn't want you, try Sweden, faggot.

No I'm doing god's work trying to convert these heathens while you fuck around making jew memes.

Also

>Identifying as "alt-right" ever

This is like my first time in a year using it

why just because some jew says the alt-right is bad goyim? the alt-right is all jews goyim I'm telling you

yes goy, everything is "controlled opposition"... there is no way you can defeat us, better eat more soy and go back to your vidya

you are literally a soyboy from the_donald posting links to reddit. Fuck off, you're 100% cancer and you're why Sup Forums has become so shit recently.
Actually go kill yourself, retard

>This is like my first time in a year using it
Your account history says otherwise.

Fuck you, you cunt, you keep saying you want an ethnostate but then turn away people who willing come, if anyone is the jew amongst us it is you

kys

"regular" posted a couple times about non poltiical shit, then looked into coding and shit which was useless as fucking hell and then I tried to fight with anarchy subreddit oh yeah I'm a hard core redditor

>redditer from the_donald
>meme flag
>making reddit threads on Sup Forums
you are cancer

Jewish or not, controlled opposition or not, the name itself is tarnished, and you should have seen this coming by being so upfront.

>The only choices are "alt-right" and good goy

Tarnished in what way? and do you let your enemies tell you what you are? and if everything is controlled then what do we do?

But what do they do about me lads. I'm a fuggin fascist

go back

>breaking news. Op is a phaggot and enjoys black cocks up his memeflag Asshole

They aren't wrong. If you're going to be nativist stop infiltrating other countries you mutt faggot

Stay there forever please.

They didn't lose their shit at you. You made a stupid thread trying to stir shit, but it didn't work. So you ran to Sup Forums to try and show how cool you are for making that thread on reddit.