Indian girl with higher IQ than Albert Einstein and Stephen Hawking

yourstory.com/2017/05/rajgauri-iq-higher-than-einstein/

Let's face it Sup Forums. Us Indians are the best non-whites there are, right up there with the Japanese. It's foolish to think otherwise.

>Women
>High IQ

I'll be convinced when you stop shitting in the streets.

>White chileans

High IQ means nothing for you unless you learn to poo in the loo.

IQ means jack if you don't use it to further humanity though. And she's Indian and a female so the chances of that happening are pretty slim.

Like that other lady that had the highest recorded IQ or some shit yet all she accomplished was getting married to a rich man.

>tea sipping creatura

Hate Muslims. Check
Hard working. Check
Not niggers or Jews. Check
Can't poo in the loo. Check
Over populated. Check
Might fight China and end the eternal chinks. Check
You're pretty ok my pajeet friend

Invent something then I’ll be impressed

age adjusted iq like this is a bit of a meme

this white race thrives because creativity not actual intelligence any we can't really measure actual intelligence yet

She'll have the pick of any call center in India to work at.

If you have a population of 1.3 billion somebody will have a high iq. Not counting Africa.

>girl randomly solves multiple-choice test better than people with actual accomplishments
mhmm so impressed

>Spic
>Uploads some disgusting shit
Can't say I'm surprised you subhuman nigger bastard.

what has she done?

U.S.-born poo here, and I can safely say that the Indians born in America are either degenerate normies or antisocial but smart. Those born in India however, are one of the two above choices except more extreme (rapist or fucking genius).

Oh I forget, Nips don't care about IQ

There are plenty of geniuses who accomplished nothing. What puts her on the same stature as those two?

That's a girl? Looks like the pajeet cashier at my local 7/11

Easy there Wayne, you'll pop a vein getting so angry like that

The master race.

a true briton

yeah wtf just noticed she looks currish

Can I just ask why in the fuck did you save this degenerate ass shit? What made you think, "yeah this is worth saving, I'll definitely need this later."

>muh high iq!!!!
doesn't mean shit as long as you don't make/write something useful.

i shouldn't have clicked on it

It's funny seeing folks react to it and accuse me of being a subhuman nigger or what have you. I mostly keep it as my secret weapon

High IQ's are actually correlateable to mental illness

They are of no indication of actual ability or insight

And the means by which we quantify intelligence are entirely skewed

Lmao Sup Forums cope is hilarious. That girl has higher IQ than all these white power larpers here combined kek.

kill yourself faggot

to get some easy (you) from gullible amerimutts like yourself

Show your flag niggie

Suddenly IQ doesn't matter that much anymore? But you subhumans put it on a pedestal whenever it favors you.

at least I shit on a toilet

child IQ tests often produce massively inflated results due to people developing at different speeds (for example mental age of 16 but being scored against 13 year old IQ test). These prodigies are kind of fake and rarely live up to their hype.

You've drank too much cow piss, pajeet. You fucktards belong in shit covered streets.

Cool it you fat angry ugly bald mutt.

High IQ matters only if x person is creative enough to be productive.
If a rock had an IQ of 400 but had no means of using it's own intelligence to do something useful for rock-kind, is the rock a genius?

She will be encouraged to stay in academia, where any natural curiosity she has will be replaced by tech-industry interests.

Who knows how may Einsteins are out there, and who cares. It's all a waste anyway. If she's really that smart, she will drop out of college, but I'm sure her Indian parents won't let her so derp.

Sup Forums don't know about Poo IQ. It trumps all others.

Ok, sure. The girl may or may not use her genius to give back to humanity. But she's still smart as fuck, no one can deny that.

If whites multiplied like Indians do there would be 10000 white girls like this every year

A computer? By himself? Hopefully he has a full-ride to MIT by now.

Now when you've been duped and realize how delusional you really are, you try and damage control to feel better. Pathetic. Sup Forums is as shitty as they say it is

There are over a billion poos. This is just a statistical inevitability.

And high IQ doesn't guarantee brilliance. Not everyone with an Einstein/Hawking tier IQ did something amazing. Do you think those are the only two guys that ever had an IQ like that? Throw in Mozart and other commonly cited geniuses. How many millions of people lived during the past few thousand years? Even most high IQ people never did shit society at large will remember.

What makes you think I'm American, Amerimutt?

POO

IN

Indians do produce many smart people, but they also produce a vastly absurd amount of super low IQ people. Luckily they have enough smart people to keep the stupid people all alive unlike other lower races.

Whites don't have that same range, white lower range is higher, higher range higher.

STREET

Indians are just mutants. Yeah sure, you can pop out a 150 IQ citizen every now and then, but you’re going to get ten times as many retards with like 17 toes and 2 noses. You literally have designated shitting streets AND a space program. Too much variance.

bump

With a population exceeding one billion, it's statistically likely you will find some smart cookies in the steaming pile of shit known as India.

if she apports something good to humanity then nice, if not, then is just another minority genius kid pushed from jew media to make minorities look normal

She's another nigger pardoned from Jewish influence

Fuck yeah!

Kys you jealous nigger mutt

watching Sup Forums do a complete 180 and getting btfo is fun to watch. indians are taking over the world and they don't even know it, poor bastards

This faggot did not just put Turkic people underneath Indians and East Asians. Lol what. The race that had 16 empires is not as strong as a filthy Indian who shits on the street. By the way Einstein and Stephen Hawking never had IQ tests so how the fuck is she beating something that we don’t know about

Holy shit what

Kek I agree. This entire thread has just been shitty damage control and now they're saying IQ doesn't matter as much now. Sup Forums is a piece of shit

I thought it was and indian tv show until I saw the first UK map

spotted the turkroach

Talking about child "geniuses" has no real world value.
Since your iq is your mental age divided by you physical age, a 3 year old would have an iq of 200 if he comprehended like an average 6 year old.
This obviously means fuck all because in almost all cases it is just a sign of earlier development and they plateau becoming nothing special.
A 12 yo with a 150 iq comprehends at the level of an average 18yo. It literal means nothing.

Okay, then don't put IQ on such a pedestal next time you faggot. Sup Forumstards use almost decade old IQ charts and when I bring up solid recent evidence suddenly IQ doesn't mean anything anymore.

Turkics do slave labour in Russia. It says something when you are the bottom of the barrel in Russia.

IQ doesn't mean shit if you don't use it for anything worthwhile. I would wait a while before you place your bets on this chick.

Let me know when she designs a working warp drive.

Child iq doesnt mean anything dick cheese, did you not comprehend what i just said ?
After 18yrs old, since you mind is fully developed your iq is based on your placement in the bell cueve, or how you measure up against all adults, ie "your peers"
A 12 year old who matures early obviously has a massive advantage against other 12 yo's but as i stated they would score 150 just for having tje comprehension of an 18 yo with a 100 iq. Do you see what i mean you half aborted nigger?

>const
>const
>const

even if she's by far smarter than me i still can kill her with one punch

physical strength >> IQ

Too bad high IQ is wasted on women, because they have no drive to actually make use of it.

Nice job changing the subject and trying so hard to keep the spotlight off from you, you shit stain. My point was, that pol talks about IQ all the time, and when you get btfo suddenly it doesn't matter anymore. Do you see what I mean, you mentally retarded, deformed, worthless piece of shit nigger?

>you

Sup Forumstards when they saw this thread.