Kumo desu ga, nani ka? 19-2

It's finally time. The greatest duo ever born, body in charge and information in charge.

>in charge
Fuck your machine translation nomenclature with a splintery broom handle in a bunk bed
I never wanted this and I'll never accept it

how else would you translate 担当 then?

time for spider

Just finished reading the chapter. The concept of a split will is understandable, but also a bit trippy nonetheless. I'm interested to see if she ever gets past thinking of them as separate in any way.

How should it be translated?

Officer Body and Officer Brain
This isn't hard just fucking think for ten seconds please guys

so you're just trolling, cool

I'm not trolling
"X in charge" does not make any kind of sense as a name or title for a person in the English language

and how is officer a name and not a title?
also it's retarded, it's not a police comedy

I don't think she'll ever, they get separated after all.

Did she already take pride befor getting patience?

Yes she did

>hopefully it wont affect her more than it has already. Then again, ruler skills fuck up the soul more than anything, save for heresy magic.

Is this when we see kuro for the first time or is that after she kills the dragons?

Well? Dump the chapter.

It's quickly devolving into a Re:Monster situation. Who gives a damn about levels if there's like 50 level-ups if the story isn't ever going to progress because of it

>It's the "MC uses bullshit so he can talk to himself, so the author can still add in long-winded conversations as a monologue" chapter

When has this ever been done well

She later splits into 6 personalities down the road.

Sadly, Kumo desu ga is reaching the point where it becomes rote and crap. Which is unfortunate, but the writing's been on the wall forever. (not to mention the WN goes to shit too).

At least it was fun and cute while it lasted.

I swear, if she doesn't make an Osomatsu reference this series is going to get even worse.

Best girl is finally here

Would walk home gently.

In the WN there's a lot of chapters devoted to other characters because of her power creep is ridiculous. In the LN (and manga too since it's adapting that) there's still someone stronger opponents so far.

The manga has been nearly identical to the LN so far, so that's not an excuse. The LN had a lot of chapters devoted to other characters long before she became the big shit in the dungeon.

hello magical ariel

>so retarded that he thinks better translation is trolling.
Information handler?
Intelligence handler?

Ariel isn't there yet

>Arguing with translation purists
Waste of time.

Yes.

Not yet, it starts becoming crap when taboo maxes out and shit starts getting meta. Vampire training arc is the only redeeming point after that.

Thanks for reminding me that the comfy adventures are halfway over.

at least she earned most of her power ups and didnt get handed a metric ton of Divine tier items by some fucking spirit.

Oh boy, I can see it starting to go downhill from here. The power creep just exploded into insane levels.

When will she ever become in humanoid form? Are we going to wait for another 20+ chapters to see that?

more like 60, dont worry, the series goes straight down the toilet afterwards.

My prediction is when she finally comes out of the cave, we will get sidetracked for 50 issues of the side characters since we havent been following the other school kids like in the LN.

Wild Card Prediction, the Manga Ends with her leaving the cave.

Operator spidah!

oh shit, so we're going to meet the filler human squad before Kumo ascends?

To be honest I skipped a lot of the human chapters when I did my first read through the LN to get back to spider leveling.

A lot of people did. Then it completely fucks you over.

You mean "the series actually gets a story with an end goal that's worth reading and not just autistic grinding in a cave.

>the series actually gets a story with an end goal
oh god youre so cute, that you actually think the series ever gets a goal.

No my friend, the autistic level griding gets replaced with autistic keikakus so that the Kumo and the god that is sponsoring her dont have to do any work at all, and they steam roll anything that gets in the way with enough OP power that would make the guy from Smartphone look average.

>not just autistic grinding in a cave.
The autistic grinding in a cave is the entire premise of the story. You can't just turn 180 degrees and change everything and expect the same audience to still care about it just as much as before. That's the reason why almost everyone hates it when Kumo stops grinding.

If anything they should have added a new aspect to the same premise, such her her meeting some humans in the cave and teaming up with them to grind more effectively to defeat the demon lord.

>that you actually think the series ever gets a goal.
It did, though, not my fault you're a speedreader who missed it because he couldn't handle not having lengthy level up menus every chapter.

>The autistic grinding in a cave is the entire premise of the story.
No, it is the preamble. The grinding in the cave was too long, but it set up things that tied into the main story later.

>such her her meeting some humans in the cave and teaming up with them to grind more effectively to defeat the demon lord
It's a good thing you're not in charge of writing this because that is the most cliched, boring premise I've seen.

>The goal of the story is that she wants to be a lazy cunt while sacrificing everything that made her character likeable.

wow, what a premise, such a great goal, truly a literary masterpiece.

No user, that's just a basic character trait that was introduced early and repeatedly mentioned throughout, not the goal. Try reading it sometime.

nigga there's a reason why it's a cliche, because it works. That gives the protagonist a clear noble goal that the reader can understand and follow them along as they work to achieve it. Compare it to what happens in the WN, where nothing Kumo does make any sense and she barely has any direct involvement with it.

The demon lord thing is just an example. The point is you need to build upon what you started, not abandon everything and change the story to something else entirely midway.

Is like you don't have read this at all

>nigga there's a reason why it's a cliche, because it works.
It's cliche because it worked at one point but everyone and their mom used it so now it's fucking cliche and boring.

>save an entire fucking planet
>not a noble goal

>nothing Kumo does make any sense
Ah, so you're a retard or a speedreading, got it.

So did sensei almost fuck everything up or what?

>god passes all the bullshit admin of the planet on to kumo.

>shes comes up with an over complicated plan so that she can deal with everything so she wont have to work again.

So if this isnt her end goal, what pray tell is?

>save
more like balance the energy budget.
and shes only doing it cause she cant fuck off like the original god did.

Why shouldn't her end goal be to enjoy herself? Why would ruining her established character and turning her into a cliched, generic boring hero be good?
>If you save the planet but not just because you wanted to be altruistic then it doesn't count

this spooder is op

Arachne when
WHEN

>more like balance the energy budget.
maybe the one having issues with reading is you.
My gripe with Kumo after she leaves the cave, is that she is no longer a likeable character, specially since we barely get to see her while we are getting 50 chapters of side stories that only become relevant to her, because of some stupid plot twist by the end of the arc.

She stops being the main character in her own series and becomes an unlikeable cunt, that happens to be oh so perfect the author literally creates a character that resents her for everything she was before they all got isekaid and makes her a punching bag for it.

>>more like balance the energy budget.
The energy deficit which will destroy the planet if it is not rebalanced, yeah. Trying to make it sound mundane doesn't change what it is.

>She stops being the main character in her own series and becomes an unlikeable cunt
Why? I find her completely likeable even as a god. Her character barely changed, she just now has the leisure to not be grinding for survival every moment, instead she's working to save the planet almost every moment.

>that happens to be oh so perfect the author literally creates a character that resents her for everything she was before
But user, she was a spider before.

a spider with the looks, memories, and abilities of God.

no dump?

Only very partial memories. Also, she is hardly perfect, not even /d/ is particularly perfet.

But I guess you won't count her numerous character flaws because...

>the author literally creates a character that resents her for everything she was before
resented her because she was an ugly unpopular bitch who was mad a pretty and popular bitch existed. Whoopde doo.

These are the moments I enjoy the most, too bad they wont last forever, once she leaves the cave the series takes a dive.

Kumo was always a cunt, she just didn't have anyone to abuse before.

She abuse body in charge

She abused every monster in the dungeon that she was able to abuse.

Please stop talking like a ledditor

but grind was the interesting thing!

She was a completely normal spooder before getting isekaied.
The worst part is when she gains unlimited range teleport and omniscience and becomes a complete cunt, and then becomes a god and turns into an even bigger cunt, leaving the story completely devoid of any charm it had.

>turns into
She always was a cunt, you're literally romanticizing a asshole because she looks cute.

No him, but she was a cunt in an amusing and interesting way though, instead of how she is always emotionless and seemingly bored by everything and completely aloof now

She ain't so much emotionless as she has chronic fear of strangers and locks up in their presence so people think she's cold when in actuality she's praying for them to go away as soon as possible.

Taboo kinda changed everything. You now want people to die.

>speedreader
Reread her teaching Sophia.

All those machine translations have rotten your brain. You're beyond help, kill yourself immediately.

Your translations are even worse than machine translators so that tells a lot about you.

Kumo isn't emotionless, she's just bad at emoting, which was true all along. All of her silliness is squarely in her had and always has been.

>My gripe with Kumo after she leaves the cave, is that she is no longer a likeable character
How is an alcoholic who literally eats babies not the most adorable waifu ever
Get your fucking eyes checked

People need to stop bitching about kumo based on the WN. The LN made a bunch of changes to the stuff you're complaining about.

New raw wn out. Sariel being a shit and stopping the dragons from saving the world and killing humans.

She was a funny cunt in the dungeon then she became a bitch cunt outside.

Well yeah, it's what happens when you get so angry you want to murder everyone for being stupid.