Political refugee (no sexual in 2 years!!)

Hello I am jabeur Mejri political refugee from Tunisia in Sweden.

I am told this is political forum for freedom of speech and I have youtube channel with many evidence Sweden is a racist country governed by mafia racist people who do not like refugees.

Here is video of sweden state assault me sexually and torture:
youtube.com/watch?v=_eNM5z0KaKA
youtube.com/watch?v=lT5ea8-TC0Q
youtube.com/watch?v=e3QNhFllUr4

Swedish people are viking nazi drink blood from skulls (before in history)

I have been tortured many times and assaulted by racism in sweden.

I have not have a sexual intercourse in sweden for many years (2015)
I will provide proof in my next post my letter to amnesty and freedom blogger.

Everybody say sweden is good country but nobody will sex with me because is racist and MAFIA state of criminals.

please follow my youtube channel I give many proof of this racist mafia state.
youtube.com/channel/UCdNO1LHcdLqZfCcQaTBLKOA

Jabeur Mejri, political refugee , belong to Lomma kommun in sweden

Other urls found in this thread:

takriz.org/2018/01/14/liberte-dexpression-arrestation-et-torture-temoignage-de-jabeur-mejri/
youtu.be/dQw4w9WgXcQ
youtube.com/watch?v=OGY6tWU97lI
youtube.com/watch?v=Hy0sy5VZ6-8
youtu.be/kRpoURP2C1g
youtube.com/watch?v=LfUY4d1XKyg
migrationsverket.se/Privatpersoner/Skydd-och-asyl-i-Sverige/Efter-beslut/Om-du-far-avslag-pa-din-ansokan/Stod-till-ateretablering.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

here is proof of sweden woman not have sex with me for 2 years

You belong in an Islamic country. Leave Sweden or kill yourself.

yup - that's solid proof. i recommend that you ask israel for political asylum

Then go back to your own shithole country.

2 years is a cakewalk

You fucking retard. People here will find out who you are and where you stay they will find out everything about you. They will contact Swedish authorities and get you deported.

We fucking hate Muslims.

>no sexual in 2 years!!
>comes to /pol

here is sourve for evidence racst sweden woman will not have sex with me for many years

takriz.org/2018/01/14/liberte-dexpression-arrestation-et-torture-temoignage-de-jabeur-mejri/

hushhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

They don't want to have sex with you because you are a Muslim and you are brown. I'm sure you would feel sick at the thought of having sex with a pig. Well that's how Swedish women feel when they see you. Go back to Tunisia Muhammad. Or better yet kill yourself.

nope I’m brown too and fucked abt 5 swedish girls during my guest semester there

give me your name represent yourself first

I know a Tunisian girl in America who supports the big islamist party (ennahda or whatever). She's actually very nice

Ok fair enough. Here is a link to my YouTube channel. You can find my name and details there.

youtu.be/dQw4w9WgXcQ

>Everybody say sweden is good country but nobody will sex with me because is racist and MAFIA state of criminals.
So fucking what. I haven't had sex for 28 years. Stop crying faggot.

Why do you think you are entitled to sex? You are like small baby that's crying because it isn't getting what it wants. You should have married a Tunisian Muslim girl.

sweden racist attack me
youtube.com/watch?v=OGY6tWU97lI
youtube.com/watch?v=Hy0sy5VZ6-8

>nobody will sex with me
Geez, that's a shame there, Mr. No Sex Camel Jockey Guy

Maybe you should rent a horse, or better yet, just shoot your dick off.

this forum is anonymous (does not give names/locations of people that post), which encourages political debate and free thought.

but many on Sup Forums HATE REFUGEES. please don't give out personal info they will use it to harass/report you

it's either a literal crazy person who found this place or a normal Sup Forumstard who found his 100 crazy youtube videos

OMGSTFU!

Lol someone insulted you and pushed you. Wow it's almost like they don't like it when you come to their country steal their tax money and try have sex with their women.

Watch this video it's how we deal with immigrants in South Africa.
youtu.be/kRpoURP2C1g

you are idiot nazi fuck you mather

OK jar jar, we would all really like to help you, but we will need more information please.
What city do you live in and where do you work?

If you care about your health, don't fuck Swedish women. Especially not the feminists.

They have a sexually transferrable virus. It’s made worse because all contraceptives (pill, IUD etc) cause hormonal and mental damage which can accelerate the infection process.

Lmao, good comedy Sweden.

Larp or not harrasment is in order.

>why won't women sleep with me?
Do you even bathe?

If you wan't people to send you someone to have sex with there is a organization for that.
They are called NMR and are very helpful.
You can call them on this number between 10:00 - 12:00 and 17:00 - 19:00
(+46)031-360 88 34

Still better than
>muh BBC
And
>gib me da gun
Threads all damn day.

>on Mars
Fucking alien niggers

Maybe you should get the fuck out of their country?

See you on the news after a sexual emergency causes you to rape someone or when the anger boils over and you blow yourself up.

>3 years
>many years
Do you know where you are, Shitmed?

I reported you on jewtube because you seem like you are on the edge of going full blown child rapist. I hope you die you nigger.

We're talking about consensual sex here, Jamal

Kek

Don't be a nigger, no fugee writes like that. Looks like some cunt's handwriting to me

Go back to the dusty shit hole you crawled out of.

If you don't like Sweden go somewhere else. Come to South Africa if you want. Just get away from Europe you don't belong there.

B-but muh virile muslim melanin conquerors.

I living in racist municipality Lomma kommun in sweden, I have video on youtube can show you everything

Fuck off nigger.

Lmao if this is real I feel bad for OP such a disconnect with reality. This guy might be a future supreme gentleman. Also why do fuck do you need to seek refuge from Tunisia what war is going on at the moment.

The entire world watches you Muslims rape and kill everyone around you and we fucking hate you for it. Islam is a filth that will soon be wiped from this planet.

> Mentally deranged sandnigger comes to Sweden
> Can't speak the language
> rapes kids
> gets sentenced
> calls Swedes racists

kek. Isn't time to go home yet, Mohammed? If Sweden is so bad, it's time to go home to Tunisia.

Is this some next level shitposting?

Those niggers are apparently child molesters.

from 4.30 racist woman lomma kommun attack me watch video evidence
youtube.com/watch?v=LfUY4d1XKyg

Leave

>"swedish language of animals"
kill yourself nig nog

>nobody will sex with me because is racist and MAFIA state of criminals.

God damn abstis are everywhere.

is he muslim or not?

muslims don't agree with sex outside of marriage

I am muslim sunnah you can watch my video I tell you this

is this for no reason? i'm guessing they did something wrong

I hope this thread gains some traction and your YouTube channel is destroyed.

You better be quiet white boy. Won't be long now with this new South African president before your white ass is getting spitroasted over a fire by some black brothers after they finished tearing you limb from limb.

Illegal immigrants from Mozambique. They bring weapons from their civil war caches over the border and sell them to criminals here.

Death to Islam
American Empire forever
Come over here little goat boy, I'll give your shit colored boypussy a pounding you won't forget. You'll no longer be a sexless dweeb, but a rockstar with big western American cum on their face!

So blacks are violent cannibals. Noted.

an islamic country like the uk. You should totally move to London, OP.

Not cannibalism if white people are killed and eaten. You cumskin trash aren't human.

Based. Can't wait until White countries become as caring of their people as black south Africans and start lynching every niggerchink mutt out here so we can have peace

Hi Jabeur (is that pronounced Jab-air or Jabber, as in poo-jabber?)
I am literally shaking having watched your videos (I really didn't). I think it is inhumane of Sweden to assault and torture you without the relief of death's caress. I do hope things improve and you leave this cruel earth soon. There are exits everywhere; avail of one (take your friends with you).

We all know you what you are schlomo

>have been tortured many times and assaulted by racism in sweden

I guess that's not enough. Kys asap

>threatens/ tells others to kill themselves
>gets spooked by black
>hurrr blacks always rape my white boipucci they are so violent!!!!!
Hmmmmmmmm

Is this real? This can't be real.

Don't think we won't go back to this.

no goats in Sweden?

niggerlover

Come day of the rope we will shot you in the face you inferior parasite

Sounds like you are having a sexual emergency. Time for rapes!

why are arab refugees just like niggers demanding gibs

yes. Sweden is so evil and racist. that must be why you dirtbags flock there in droves

How the fuck is supposed to be racist that a woman does not have sex with you?

welcome to brave new world

stfu

I see, I just want to see everything burn and live the end of my days grazing sheep in Patagonia. This increasingly free and degenerate world must be restarted

Leave then.

fuck off back to Africa brownshit

>this OP
High effort, made me chuckle, 8/10

Just in case this is serious. You can get a lot of free money if you return to your country.
migrationsverket.se/Privatpersoner/Skydd-och-asyl-i-Sverige/Efter-beslut/Om-du-far-avslag-pa-din-ansokan/Stod-till-ateretablering.html
Ask migrationsverket about it.
Please leave.

i still say israel might be your best option OP. seriously --- emigrate to israel. they'll welcome you there and show you lots of love and respect

sage because I don't believe you. sexual relations is not a right provided by the state.

bumping for the keks

Shill thread or not.
God speed Sweds.

>Swedish people are viking nazi drink blood from skulls (before in history)

no body wants to fuck a dirty tunisian !! you look and smell like hogs

i would attack you too

just move to Orania, problem solved