en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cultural_Revolution
chinatravel.com/facts/jing-ethnic-minority.htm
qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-50d2df52df838e8740f7d5af37a274ca
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Myanmar labeled Malaysia

>Being against annexation

>Malaysia
wtf

I would give Guangxi and Guangdong to Vietnam since originally it belonged to them.

To clarify, that was just a retarded mistake while mindlessly filling in the SE countries I did not change. I know the difference

see:

Manchurian identity is practically dead m8, should probably release more of the Turkic areas instead.

Actually you forgot to make mongolia bigger because There is an autonomous region called inner mongolia. Russia helped mongolia gain independence to serve as a buffer zone between China and Russia.

You also forgot about NingXia, another autonomous region. It would fit perfect once its juxtaposed to an independent inner Mongolia.

yeah I made Manchuria smaller than it used to be and all non-Manchus would be kicked out. Also I don't think the Uyghurs deserve independence and unlike other ethnic minority areas I wouldn't mind the Han running things in Xinjiang (besides Dzungaria which would be used as a homeland for Kalmyks when Russia kicks them out)

I disagree with returning Inner-Mongolia to Mongolia. And I don't see as need too balkanize China too much and give up places like NingXia.

>northern mandarin/putonghua ethno-linguistic regions and southern min/cantonese/kejia/yue regions all lumped together
>fucking XINJIANG together with China proper LMAO
>inner mongolia, with more ethnic mongolians than mongolia proper, not even partially returned to Mongolia
>"Manchuria" a separate nation when ethnic manchus have been fully integrated racially, politically and linguistically with Han Mandarin/putonghua speakers for literally centuries and all Han Chinese (including and especially descendants of Manchus in that region) literally SPIT on the memory of the collaborator puppet state of Manchukuo in the 30s and 40s because it was a symbol of foreign humiliation, occupation and oppression
>uses CCP-imposed TAR provincial regional borders for tibet rather than realistic racial-linguistic boundaries that follow the natural geographic borders of the tibetan plateau into Sichuan etc

you are a fucking idiot who knows nothing about China just stop

Well whats the goal of this map anyway?

>northern mandarin/putonghua ethno-linguistic regions and southern min/cantonese/kejia/yue regions all lumped together
Yes - I think almost all Southern ethnic groups are much better off under control of China

>fucking XINJIANG together with China proper LMAO
Xinjiang is majority Han now faggot - Uyghur culture will be dead soon and I support that. Hans will make better use of that land

>inner mongolia, with more ethnic mongolians than mongolia proper, not even partially returned to Mongolia
aka: let's just Balkanize China because it feels right

>Manchuria stuff
Yes I know nobody speaks the Manchu language, I know the Han are the vast majority. And? Are you saying a peaceful ethnic cleansing is impossible?

I added certain regions to Tibet it's not the exact borders. Also, once again, I'm not looking to balkanize China. The Tibetan Empire spanned into modern day Xinjiang and deep into Qinghai. I'm not going to give up all of Qinghai and Xinjiang the Tibetans in those regions can move. There would be a major population transfer.

In sum, your wet dream of a "WAH FREE TURKESTAN" and "WAH DESTROY CHINA" Will never come true.

To make dirty Uyghur-lovers upset

you're upset because your tiny white dick thinks you know anything about China.

>no East Turkestan

I hate east turkestan. Your Pan-Turanism dreams died a long time ago you fool

stay mad...

No

LOL you do realize Japan hardly owned all that lind. They had "points and lines" all of that red land with the exception of Manchuria was very very heavily contested especially in rural areas. You could literally travel for days in areas around Pudong and not see Japanese.

Stay mad we kicked you out Jap worshiper

there is functionally zero difference between "manchus" and han chinese in 2017. There has not been for over 100 years. 100% of people you might think of as Manchus identify as Han.

As for the rest of your post...nah dude. I'm not going to argue with you over an abkhazian ethnic cleansing enthusiast forum about this but you haven't been educated about ethnic or regional differences in china and it shows.

If you're serious and want to learn more, check out "Chinese" by Norman (you can find most of the text online), it's a good starter on Chinese geographic linguistic divisions. Then maybe pick up an intro/primer on chinese cultural history since the 1840s and understand which parts of the country would be happy to jump ship and which parts would rather walk through fire than split from the motherland, and why. There's a lot going on in that country, it's a huge and varied place.

So far all I get from this is that you bitches are retards.

I actually know my culture I'm 1/4th Manchu, 1/4th Tibetan and half Han and know more shit than any of you faggots. stay mad tho...
I live in London and slay white chicks every night. WMAF is a myth

you realize that your ID shows up with each post when you samefag, right bongboy?

I'M CHINESE YOU FUCKING RETARDED BITCH. I KNOW MANCHUS HAVE BEEN OPRESSED WE CAN START A NEW IDENTITY MOVEMENT! ONLY MANCHUS AND TIBETANS DESERVE THE LAND THE REST ARE BETTER RULED BY HAN! THIS MAP WAS NOT TO GIVE EVERY GROUP IN CHINA THEIR OWN NATION BECAUSE TO BE HONEST MOST ARE BETTER UNDER THE HAN

YEAH OF COURSE I AM MAKING POSTS I CONDONE AND YOU DUMB WHITE BOYS THINK YOU KNOW SHIT ABOUT MY COUNTRY. STAY MADE THO...

HAVE YOU BEEN TO HARBIN? DUMB IDIOT I GO THERE TO VISIT FAMILY AND I KNOW MOST DO NOT WANT TO LEAVE RIGHT AWAY BUT THEY WILL IF THEY LISTENED TO MY IDEAS. STAY MAD THO

you are the equivalent of an american guy lecturing people educated about 20th century German history because of "muh heritage"

assuming that you aren't even just a random bong trolling by pretending to be a dumb 12 year old british born chinese

I AM NOT! MY PARENTS WERE BORN THEIR I AM NOT GENERATIONS REMOVRD

yeah I have been to Harbin. I actually lived in Liaoning for several years. You are deluded if you think there is a separatist movement in "manchuria". This is just sad lmao

THEY HAVEN'T HEARD MY IDEAS! THE MANCHU LANGUAGE IS ALMOST DEAD YOU RETARD! THE MANCHU IDEAS WILL BE LOST FOREVER IF WE DO NOT GET THEM TO WANT TO LEAVE!

>Bangladesh not under sea
>perfect

ok buddy go start the revolution have fun

>not removing Inner Mongolia

finally a real response not made by some yellow fever freaks who think they know anything about my country because they talked to a chinese girl on tinder

YOULL SEE!

I EXPLAINED THIS

I fixed China

TAIWAN IS AN INDUSTRAL WASTELAND AND THE PEOPLE ARE RETARDED THEY CAN LIVE ALONE ON THEIR EARTHQUAKE FORSAKEN ISLAND

wrong

EASILY THE MOST RETARDED MAP OF MY LIFE. YOU'RE BALKANIZING HAN PRIDE.

honestly I seriously doubt you can speak, read or write chinese or that you know anything about the country besides having a vague third-hand understanding via your parents and maybe trying to industrialize China Victoria 2 but having to resort to cheats

>HK not independant

That's a retarded ass map.

u mad slide boi

>industrial wasteland
how? it's cleaner than most UK cities afaik

HAHA I CAN TELL YOUR MAD. YOU LIVED IN LIAONING FOR A FEW YEARS? PROBABLY TO GO AFTER GIRLS YOU THOUGHT WOULD WORSHIP YOU BEFORE U REALIZED AMWF WAS A MYTH

THEY ARE OURS!

SAYS THE SPIC - YOUR WHOLLE RACE IS RETARDED

WHAT I WOULD EXPECT FROM A MEXICAN

CHINA IS BETTER THAN UK

>filename
ayyyy

I WILL BE BACK LATER I NEED A BREAK FROM THE NAGER

If they followed your map, then you would be creating several 3rd world nations and the fact that the US and Japan is there is fucking retarded.

I actually think chinese girls are sort of gross (not including hapas). Only fucked European, US/Australian and the occasional russian while I lived in China. I was also in Beijing for many years and occasionally spent summers in HK.

please answer the following question in Mandarin:

What made Deng Xiaopings market interventions so effective?

Give everything to SK and Japan but leave Mongolia and everything would be perfect

this is akshully top secret info from Qanon himself

~~

the irony is that I can actually do this.

no you didn't kys

Here is the proper (non meme) way of dividing China.

nothing wrong with this. we're moving towards a future where people can choose to become independent countries without fear of annexation.

>China exists.

Are you that stupid?

lol this

Kumaon Kindgom and Sikkim should technically be part of Nepal.

damn it memeflaggot let the slide die

>wanting china to follow your path to decline

anglos, not even once

the US will probably balkanize before china

well, you gave them back to china after all

Survival of the fittest. We Chinamen took their lands because we were the strongest.

chinks are fucking rape babies

nationalist chinese are the dumbest of all humans, do they really think they have much in common with 1.3 billion chinese that they've never met, china should be divided into the 57 ethnicities

good map, I approve
except some of the southern provinces should belong to vietnam
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nanyue

though guangdong is so poor, maybe vietnam will sell them in the market

>'we chinese'
this cracks me up, not a single day passes before I hear you idiot peasants pretend to be ambassadors for your idiot country and 1.3 billion chinese who are stuck together by force

All 1.7 billion Chinese are rape babies? This meme is so dumb.

That's the most retarded fucking map. If China were to split, it would look like this

FTFY

lol lol lol actually all chinese think the same.

pure chinese do exist.

Literally a fraction of Chinese have been mixed by other peoples. Most Chinese are relatively "pure"

Just make everything Japan, like what would've happened if Hitler won.

I dont understand the rape babies meme, if it ever happened anywhere among conquered people, the families would abort the baby rather than raise it
you only find traces of mongolian genes in finland

>most retarded fucking map
taiwan is the real china
mainland is fake china

southern china is vietnam, the genetics and culture have always been there
twoeggz.com/news/4880638.html

>Make thread to rearrange the borders of east Asia
>People don't like some aspects of your map
>FUCKING WH*TE BOYS REEEEEE FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK
>22 Post by this ID
Was it autism?

>Vietnam

No, this area right here is were true Chinese people live, and have lived since forever.

biggest mistake in china's history was trying to destroy its culture, mainland china will always be known as fake china
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cultural_Revolution

HK and taiwan are the real china

what is nanyue?
why are the genetics and culture of southern china much more similar to vietnamese than the north?

chinatravel.com/facts/jing-ethnic-minority.htm
these are vietnamese

you just dont want to give up tropical hainan resorts lol

what's with the quotations?

Maybe Hainan isn't part of it. But the rest is.

Chinese and Vietnamese have similar genetics anyway, so it's hard to tell. As for culture, it's just Vietnamese influence cause they're so close to each other. There's Chinese culture in Vietnam too.

wtf am I looking at? 什么!!!!

shenme zhege shi shit???

south china is vietnam

qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-50d2df52df838e8740f7d5af37a274ca

i don't believe that. their intellectual abilities are lower.

>i don't believe that. their intellectual abilities are lower.
Dumbass...

ive seen loads of cantonese that look like north vietnamese, because they practically ARE, they just dont realise it because of their language and isolation from vietnam, but they were once part of nanyue

they were conquered though, while vietnam remained independent

Sorry, wrong one

What does that prove? Chinese IQ has gone up 5 points since 2002.

In the beginning , I'm pretty sure Chinese and Vietnamese were the same race of people, which is why they share similar genetics. It's impossible to tell now.

Look at European IQ, look at Asian IQ. The Europeans have stopped trying, are becoming more and more retarded and so therefore getting shitty IQ results. Chinks are pushing their kids to the max. China and Singapore grew their IQ by 5 points in under a decade.

imagine the what kind of thought runs through a brain of someone who saves pictures of interracial couples on his pc

implying small countries like Kumaon, Sikkim, Mizoram, Nagaland, Tripura can exist when there are bigger fishes(with NUKES) that would devour them into the sphere of influence.
Like who the fuck care about Tripura. I know its a state of India, but does it deserve independence? no. Sikkim? its like 1 valley and 4-5 mountain. OP. are you retarded?

Manchuria needs more land

You've got a problem?

all asians are originally the same race, but different mixtures, all slightly varied by diet and tribe which determine genetics

thai people look like a mix between chinese and indian, and the culture and language is as well

however it's undeniable that southern china seems to have more in common with vietnam than north china, if china was ever split up, south china should be separate

I don't really think that China will split up though. At least not for a long time.

Looks like you do.

like why would you ever have that image?
i'm genuinely curious

Because I can?

>Chinese IQ has gone up 5 points since 2002.
cherrypicked
chinese like to show only the good part, not the whole thing

You have Singapore too... They're not controlled by China

Mongolia too