Married woman about to get gangbanged by a pack of rappers while son is sleeping in the next room

>married woman about to get gangbanged by a pack of rappers while son is sleeping in the next room
>rappers goes into her son's bedroom, wakes him up and taunts him

instagram.com/p/BSLKwZwALzH

Absolute state of white people
Looking forward to when my fellow muslims take over.

oh yeah I remember this video lol

>dumb white bitch trying to talk about some dumb boring shit
>based black men rape her instead
>make fun of the little white boy while fucking his mom in front of him
Fucking based

You made the first greentext up to bait people. The mom is single and likely a hooker. We've had this thread before.

The nigs did their part, they've made a radical racist for life.

>white women

>i'm supposed to feel bad that dylann roof shot a bunch of these people

It is fine their kicking and screaming will only be worse the closer they get to the their shallow grave.

Urbanite cuckholds.
Doesn't even have the balls to grab a knife.and chase these apes away.

The son is sooo fucking jealous and will worship the black dicked god for the rest of his life

White Rage

The black rage is their defense.

Now when the young guy in Charleston did his shootings, they instantly convicted me which gave us lots of publicity.

The guy who just did the Jewish Center killings has just been convicted. At the beginning of his closing argument he put up on the whiteboard that “Diversity is a code word for White Genocide”.

But oddly enough, nobody came after me.

One explanation for this is, the same reason they put it off with CNN, they can’t deal with me.

But all this has made me consider White Rage.

If a black man runs around killing white people, it’s because of oppression.

Now if we have white guys out killing, In The Name Of White Genocide, it may be a warning.

Isolated Black killings of whites are the result of a legitimate “Black Rage”.

So isolated killings In The Name Of Genocide, may mean that instead stopping all discussion of White Genocide, the White Rage may indicate that’s exactly what we need to discuss. Or are we going to just have people keep picking up guns?

At the moment we’ve had very isolated incidents, two of them, but should we not consider White Rage?

There is no excuse for anybody just shooting other people, on a basis like this, but it may signify that we are going to have to discuss the real issue. And that does not mean with in the current bounds.

So maybe we should start looking at these isolated two killings as White Rage.

And a warning.

We're talking about the shills posting this shit right?

Wasn’t Quentin Tarantino raised in a similar situation and ended up like this?

A beautiful deduction Mr. Holmes!

You're playing right into their hands

Say it with me brother

DEUS VULT

Daily reminder that there are no white people in America.

Ye Dats rite, Wyte pippo is finished

>t. Karpe Diem

t. muhammad

Either that, or the next Tarantino

Fast forward 24 years, no nigger seems to know why they are now all walking around like Pic related.

Niggers gonna nig. But that woman letting them defile her home and son, she should be fucking shot.

Good white boys need to learn to respect black men there is no other way around it.

It makes me really angry that some women are such hedonists that they allow something like this to happen.
The nigger culture is cancer. They are animals and shall be put down.

no thats haram user. you have to post a pic of him and every one knows muhamhead was black. you cant just post t. muhammad like some nig

Why did she allow him in? What about her husband she even has children with?

This was the reason for patriarchy.

DIE WHITE PEOPLE DIE WHITE PEOPLE DIE WHITE PEOPLE DIE WHITE PEOPLE DIE WHITE PEOPLE DIE WHITE PEOPLE

The bitch was trash because she fucked a fuck-up white and fucks more fuck-up blacks then posts it on Instagram, the fuck-up capital of the internet, to fuck with her fuck-up white babies daddy.

Don't be trash.

The counter-arguments to our ideas half the time revolve around this false pretense like we're trying to save every white person. We're not. In fact a good 25% possibly 50% need to be culled.

>Shoot the BOER!!

>WHite suprememcy is a problem thats killing us

Hmm

the absolute state of the white woman.

Kek, nice edit.

>The mom is single and likely a hooker
Hookers don't fuck niggers dude. They have more common sense than roasties do.

>Implying half these coal burners don't get themselves and their kids beat up.

Kid will become a tranny or killed eventually.

Love is all you need.

Not an edit, muh dewd