Are we going to get another Murata in our lifetime?

Are we going to get another Murata in our lifetime?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MGbvhyTZXfs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't understand the appeal of sports manga. They're all the same but at least in anime form you can see some action scenes.

lets hope user

>They're all the same
Not really.

enlighten me

Do your own homework, nigger.

I already did. Still waiting

>Not really
Literally just men playing with balls, other than swimming or running. Even then, those bl play with each others balls like in Free!

>didn't watch Free
Free is just K-ON with guys. I'm the guy that said all sports anime are the same. But don't act like you've seen Free.

So I was right? It's bl, since k-on is yuri

Well, there's Oh!Great.

No. Maybe anime is just a tad too complex for you.

Oh Great fades into obscurity by following an even more confusing writer than himself unfortunately.

Free is a show for fujos user

stop talking about shows you haven't seen

Okay user, keep watching your fujo bait

It's a thread about illustrator user not manga

There's something sexual about the way Fubuki is drawn around glasses.

I won't. Watch more anime.

I think Air Gear forfeited the sports title once half the fights started abandoning the competition format altogether and were just random murder attempts that sometimes featured people wearing skates. I mean, battle sports is one thing, but even in fucking Inazuma they're still technically trying to win soccer matches with all the insane shit they do.

It's not the concept but the writing, the characters, the theme

read >

Murata is great, but the world is a big place.

youtube.com/watch?v=MGbvhyTZXfs

Explain to me how Free is the same thing as Joe.

This was my favourite manga when I was 16 and honestly, it still is. The story wasn't too unique but the character individuality was absolutely amazing.

Reminder that the Christmas Bowl is the worst thing to happen to E21 with neither Murata nor Inagaki putting a shread of effort in the hypest match of the story.

Is he a mangaka or a illustrator?

No