How do we save the west?

How do we save the west?

Other urls found in this thread:

northwestfront.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What is wrong with belly shirts?

Some sweet rifles they have there.

I don’t follow the autistic crap in the greentext. Care to explain? It is not like that girl dresses slutty.

Deeb goncern :DDD

What no one cares say is that we are at war and it's a home front.

Islam

We save it by destroying it

XD

>that guy on the right
He's seen some real shit.

> How do we save the west?
You'll get nothing but bots and shills working towards that end on this board.

We must let it collapse like the Roman Empire did and lead another inquisition/crusade to reclaim lands.

It's an ariana grande concert.
a young girl is wearing rabbit ears which ariana sports on one of her album covers.
it's clear the little girl looks up to ariana with high regard.
>ariana is not a good role model
she is also next to 2 "security guards" but it's basically swat and they are paranoid as fuck this pop concert is going to get blow the fuck up.

Story please.

You don't

It's already gone. Stop worrying about that. Just do your best to contribute in helping yourself, family, friends, and community making it through the bad times. This is something you actually have control over. The dregs will perish when the times are tough, just make sure you're not one of them and help in building a better future for our descendants.

After the Ariana "Nail bombs are" Grande concert they had another concert shortly after, This is the amount of security they needed and acted as if it was all normal.

They're nervous af not because of terrorists but because the worst possible crowd to deal with is crazed teenage girls

we dont, honestly who fucking cares. in another million years the humans wont even remember this era of civilization.

Just let it burn

It's a metaphor for the normie mindset in the West that teenagers think police armed like Space Marines standing outside a concert venue are "normal" and a cute photo opportunity rather than a terrifying illustration of how Islamic terrorism amongst other factors is destroying our way of life.

Then help stop the influx of niggers for your legacy. I want to stop the fucks from wiping out my race so my future decendant isn't a nigger with a IQ of 80.

>How do we save the west?
Come Home White Man

northwestfront.org/

1. give everyone a gun
2. wait 1 year
3. ???
4. PROFIT!!

White Nationalism

hold up.. Why is the guy on the right wearing an airsoft mask?

What is the context of this picture?

remember when concerts looked like this?

>It is not like that girl dresses slutty.
>the girl's belly button is CLEARLY visible
Kraut, I...

I remember this.
>A bunch of 11 year old girls listening to an ultra-degenerate singer 'wrist bicycle, ride dick bicycle'
>Blown up by a Muslim suicide bomber.

This is our civilisation now...
And they wonder why men are dropping out.

i dont want to, i want to watch it all burn

>Hk416 with lancer l5s, red dot and magnifier and light
>mesh face mask

are we sure these aren't airsofters

For fucks sake just look at these replies. Look at how fucking morally corrupt our society is. Men don't give a shit anymore and this sentiment is ALL OVER Sup Forums now.
>How do I drop out
>Muh crypto gains mean I don't care
>NEET life
>Roasties make me hate the workforce
>I want it to burn
>I don't care
18 months ago people still told each other to fight. Its clear that argument is not winning, its all about self-improvement and the ability to survive without the system now.

KYS

because it keeps getting worse and nothing we do is working
we got Brexit passed and Trump elected but it just keeps getting worse

Thanks.

Well shit, welcome to the free world of britbongistan I guess.

deport all non-white christians

It's not going to stop either; the immigrant demograpics, the boomer die-off, the debt we have inheritied, the moral corruption.

I'm not being black-pilled. These changes are FACT. You can either be prepared to survive them or suffer in the turmoil.

Being as disconnected from mainstream society as you can is a smart move.

I'm doing the opposite of dropping out. I just know engaging in anything beyond my community is draining. Just be the best man you can be and people will gravitate towards and trust you. Pointless otherwise. Work on yourself and expand from there.

Until some little cock sucking back stabber decides to do what comes natural to them.

It might sound surprising, but large self improvement and being the pillar of the community is a good way to get used or stabbed in the back and turned on out of jealousy.

This is why most of the people who actually sit on your seats are all brownnosers or old cranky devious sorts.

Sadly higher morals and standards are seen by weaker men, not as things to idolize, but things to destroy. Also at the end of the day it doesn't prevent dindus or the left's new monthly flavor from coming for your shit eventually in the name of reparations and officer Bobby of the Police Department, your long time drinking buddy is just going to go "Sorry man, just doing my job."

That is the state of the rot.

I really feel sorry for those fucking cops. I wonder what they were thinking about in this moment.

>tactical scissors

"does that guy over there have a gun"

>it just keeps getting worse
My sweet summer child. You actually thought things would get better? This IS the last stand of The Republic. The jews and their minions are going full Weimar. Keep an eye out for the inevitable political assassinations and increasing civil unrest. Arm yourself or lube up. Those are your choices at this point.

The problem here is that the girl is not kitted out along side the guards. Crop top plate carriers when?

This is what I'm trying to do. It's not easy like says; real power is often controled by human garbage who support their fellow human garbage. They have dirt on each other as a fucked up form of trust.
Often now I see powerfull degenerate Chads supporting fellow powerfull degenerate Chads they are the ones truly inheriting society from degenerate boomers. I always envisioned a society controlled by honest Christian men of good character. Sadly it's not the case.

Maby it is too rotten to save. I can always live in that cabin in the woods and watch it all burn as plan B.

>Keep an eye out for the inevitable political assassinations.

These are already happening.

> increasing civil unrest
This is happening too.

I see men preserving safety for their women and youth, whats so bad about this?

There is no saving the west, it will fall long after we die anyway, but it will fall. Best we can do is raise our kids to be ready for it.

Saftey to do the civilisational equiviliant of rubbing your 11 year old daughters face in dog shit?
Why preserve that?

Why are Muslims in the country anyway? After 600 years to get them out of Iberia After them being our historical enemy for centuries?

Its surreal. Our civilisation is that fucked up.

This. Rotten to core. Only way to fix it is by pulling it from the roots and starting all over again

society is the two beta orbiter men pandering to this deranged leftist garbage, we should let these places be gunned down like nature intended

>jewish demoralization is working
Kek forgive them, they know not what they do

I am the new Adolf Hitler... ask me anything

Honestly Muslims attacking degnerates brainwashing children is more natural than these cops protecting them!

Look at the cops faces, even they are conflicted as to why the fuck they are there.

i hope so

I keep going back to one thought.

Why would a nation/society/civilzation deliberately weaken itself if it did not already rule over the world?

Lol, it's been weimar tier since the 1960s. If there ever was going to be a response, it would have happened when integration/banning free association started.

Americans aren't going to do shit while they can still get cheap beer and sportsball.

don't let barabrians in, send the ones here back to middle east

By breeding away the Snow Niggers

isn't it sort of awkward for the grown men how cute that girl is? or do they not notice because she's only 12

We can't

Why exactly is that guy wearing an airsoft facemask?

Only a sick degenerate would think an exposed belly that could be rubbed to reach her womb and get her to cum from that alone is sexual

Trauma shears, they're probably basic combat life saver trained.

>Wearing PLAYBOY PLAYMATE bunny ears,including dressing like a slut.
Whom or Who ever that child's parent(s),most likely a 99% chance single mom,needs to have their shit caved in.Since,she wants to dress like a little slut,and wear slut bunny ears maybe she should be raped by niggers like a slut,in front of her parent(s).
Want to play adult,little girl?Could've fooled me by the way you're dressed.

>fight
How? Be specific.

We need a full scale war desu

>>political assassinations
>These are already happening
Are you talking about the Scalise shooting or the attempted WH attack today?
>>increasing civil unrest
>This is happening too.
Not really. People basically go "oh how sad" and go back to working or watching sportsball. For the spark of civil unrest to really come about, something hugely personal needs to happen to a large group. Think gun-grabbing, assassination of Trump, or bigger.

Take alcohol as example.