Do you know your waifu's birthday? Do she even have a birthday?

Do you know your waifu's birthday? Do she even have a birthday?

February 21st.

October 14

March 13th.

July 2nd

Nope, I use the day her series aired

What do you do for your waifu's birthday though? I'm thinking of buying a cake, arranging all the merchandise I have of her and take a picture. That way I would have created something for her, and that moment will be frozen in time forever.

October 25.

She does not have one in canon, so I celebrate it when she came out. August 18th

ITT people googling their waifu's birthday right now because they don't know it by heart, absolutely disgusting

To the best of my knowledge, it's never been given a date. Not being able to properly celebrate is a bad feeling

3/25

I don't know Vegeta's, so I just use the anniversary of the first time he died: Christmas Eve!

I don't but my birthday is the same as Asuka's and it's nice coming to Sup Forums that day because I can pretend they're celebrating mine since nobody else will.

May 2nd.

september 22nd

December 20th.
Hey, that's mine. I'm not your waifu, right?

Jan 17

You better be getting her a good present.

July 30th, is what she claims as her birthday, but it's not known what the actual date is.

Why is you're waifu lying about her birthday?

December 21st, 2001

Not sure if she'd want to celebrate it though since her mother died on her 12th birthday.

she dosen't know the actual date, an orphan.

My waifu doesn't have an official birthday.

Have a quiet solemn birthday, put flowers on her moms grave or whatever she'd do, have a nice meal, get her something nice, and cuddle.

Her birthday is in two days.

I did the same every year, but this year I'll be going to Japan to see her on the stage.

July 24th

October 31

Tomoyo, by any chance?
If so, we'd have the same waifu?

june 5th
mine's june 8th

we're both gemini

Who's that?

Hate to break it to you, she doesn't have a canon birthday: someone made that up.

Mugi?

Mikoto?

Hanayo?

Akari?

I don't even know her real name.

May 5th

Fortunately yes, he does have a canon birthday, which is rare in his series because he's not a main character.
When I have more money, I'll try to get his figure and buy him a cake (my favorite chocolate cake, because he doesn't have any canon tastes in food), and probably take a photo, on his birthday.
Is Sup Forums going to do a Valentine's Day waifu collage next year?

I plan on making a cake later

Today

Happy birthday to your waifu!

thanks user!

>Mikoto?
Not him but yes.

March 14

damn Yuzuru grew up in quite a ladyboy

No. Not really the case.

31st January

I don't have a waifu

December 25th (seriously).