Just arm the teachers

>just arm the teachers
There was an armed cop at the school. He hid. More guns didnt help much did it

Other urls found in this thread:

threadreaderapp.com/thread/966854507744374784.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>more guns didn't work

One gun in the hand of a bureaucratic coward didn't help. Hire a veterans to do the job he was supposed to.

>hire a PTSD whackjob

add a second officer and the chance of this happening is lessend

>This again

Lol

Admit it, school security guards need THOROUGH TRAINING. not just a gun permit

>serve your country
>multiple tours in iraq and afganistan
>see your brothers die around you
>finally make it home
>be forced to babysit schoolkids for $8.50 an hour

He was a cop for 30 years. Pretty sure cops are trained

they need special forces training

dipshit

Lol

they said that he was on the other side of the campus and it took him over 8 minutes to get there. so even if he didn't hide, they obviously need another cop if one can't cover the whole school.

Lets just put a navy seal at every door

I would
99% of the time you're getting paid to do nothing

>decry police states
>want multiple trained police officers at every public place
Ok

Nahhhh. The cops at that school are there because they were good at sweeping anything the kids did under the rug, not cause they were good cops. They're there because they have a "flexible" ethics system, which doesn't include doing anything cop related, like, dealing with a guy with a gun.

Not everyone is a lazy neetfag whose dream is to be paid minimum wage to do nothing

So how do we solve this? Take the best cops off the streets?

The cop wasn't defending his own life, the teacher would be.

There's two ways to approach this.

>Demand the world unarm itself.

>Arm yourself

One's fucking stupid.

Oh, speaking of wages, what does Shareblue pay. Asking for a friend.

>There was an armed cop at the school
There were four

Or just stop selling guns to psychopaths? Why is it always one extreme or the other with you people. A mental health screening incorporated into nics would have kept this dude from buying a gun from the jews

So whats the answer then? Five? Six? Twenty?

The teachers at Hogwarts are armed. Just sayin'.

You realize the primary mission of the Army SF units is Foreign Internal Defense, right? How would training to train retarded Hadjis to do jumping jacks and disassemble M249s help?

It took them 7 years to catch one criminal

Due process.

Lol

the days of public school are over.. HOMESCHOOL ONLY

Didn't one teacher literally throw himself in front of bullets to save kids? What if that guy had a gun? You think he would have hid?

What even makes a person a psychopath? It's not like we can scan the chemicals in his brain to see if he's well balanced in the head. And even that wouldn't be fool proof.

His behavior leading up to it was a pretty good indication, I'll give you that.

You're right, there was no reason for the resource officer to be armed.
He's clearly not there for the safety of the students, so why is he there?

>being so terrified of the public you hide from it
>the state of America

He had probably been prescribed something at some point. Kid was fucked up for years

No, coward didn't help much. Why are you anti-gun nuts so fucking stupid?

>Be forced to

Are you really that retarded? It's a fucking job! Honest work for honest pay and you turn your nose down at it when there are countless homeless veterans who can't find employment and would probably jump at the chance to apply for this. Entitled fuckfaces like you are why societies collapse.

Downsizing schools to 1 room school houses like back in the day.

To collect an easy paycheck

>cant find jobs
Cmon mate. The homelessness issue is largely mental health related

you think all teachers will jump head first in to a gun fight? I don't.

look we protect airports, politicians, banks. Surely we can protect schools without having 100,000 chad teachers packing. Most teachers I have known are liberal anyway so I doubt they would be willing to carry a gun and be a hero.

The Jews figured it out 40 years ago. Our political class hasn't cared for 40 years.

Medication doesn't mean someone's unfit to own a firearm.

What might be a good idea though, it evaluate a patient before medication, and every few months after being given a new medication, so see if they're fit/still fit to own one maybe?

The military thinks so

kinda feel bad for him forever known to be that guy sitting outside while unarmed children being shot and doubting your self till you die, i would like to think i would of gone in, hindsight is a hell of a bitch i mean there could of been several shooters for all he knew

Military taught me 90% of defense is simple deterrence. Make yourself a hard target so the enemy instead seeks out a softer target. Just knowing teachers are armed is a great deterrent, and you can't identify the sharks from the guppies by visuals alone.

Second is, even if a gunman does start shooting shit anyway, even one armed teacher confronting the shooter and forces them inside their OODA loop is enough to save lives. Armed teacher doesn't even need to hit him with accurate fire, just the mere fact you're being shot at will change your behavior from an offensive assault to a defensive posture, buying time for the first responders to arrive.

wouldn't that make the teacher the first target in the classroom? the shooter would pull first obviously on the teacher.. and teacher still probably wouldn't have time to pull his own gun out. still could result in a classroom of dead kids

>cops won't protect you
>only cops should have guns
pick one

well those are good points. i was going to say that once something is established the threat will literally disappear for the reasons you stated.

that's a good point too but the idea is not all teachers are armed so it would be a huge gamble to randomly shoot a teacher thinking he is armed.

Possibly. It's still better than dying in a shitty classroom while clutching your head between your knees. Kid would also have to deal with the possibility of other teachers coming to confront him. Most school shooters give up when reality hits and they realize their power fantasy is over. That could help to crush the fantasy faster. It's a shitty situation either way.

>American poster
>Saying cmon mate

Ew. So first the job isn't good enough and now it's the veterans fault they're homeless because war fucked them up? War tends to do that but you know what's also really bad for your mental health? Fucking homelessness. Helping them retain gainful employment and giving them a sense of purpose is a solution imo worth trying. You don't even have a solution and you don't even want to try to come up with one because you're a useless fucking faggot.

I never said only cops should have guns. Read the thread false flagger

>war fucked them up?
But now you want to arm them around kids?

alright so say the teacher get shot and its just a shooter and the kids in the class room a teacher blindly rushes in with his gun and dont got a clue who the shooter is.. while kids and running everywhere through out the school, trying to escape.. i think that could just add even more chaos and potentially end up getting a mistaken shooter/kid shot that had nothing to do with it. too much chaos going on to identify the proper shooter.

kek, was he supposed to be your good guy with a gun?

the shooter may still be shooting but what if he isnt and drops the guns and tries to blend in with the runners.

>Trusting others with the preservation of your life
The entire point is you should be armed to protect yourself. I don't expect some cuck cop or soyboy posted outside to save me.

most cops are pussys and too scared to do their jobs, but somehow liberals think they are tough enough to disarm citizens, what a fucking joke

Lol dude, I have a 70% disability rating from the VA and diagnosed PTSD. I still got hired by a big city police agency. Just because we got the PTSD doesn't mean we're seconds away from going Rambo and forcing the town into a guerilla war in the hills because we hear a loud boom.

Theyre kids. Sometimes as young as 6. The point is they cant

>believing scary ptsd ((Hollywood)) portrayal is 100% accurate

Wow so you really are that retarded. So what's your solution, chubby? Kill them after they come home because they're too damaged to move amongst the rest of us? More gibs for the niggers, right?

>a gun wasn't used to stop a shooter

Well that's all I need to hear to ban them, great job!

Yep, sounds like pretty much every active shooter i've been called to. That's just the reality of it.

That's why the cops outside do the human chain thing with all the students, they're making sure the gunman isn't trying to blend in with the fleeing students.

You're right, there's a Gun Free zone sign posted and liberals want the purchase age to be 21.

Youre not homeless

I love Sup Forums

I do live in a van though.

Good thinking, we can just wait until the shooter runs out of bullets, then arrest him. Officers should never engage a shooter, because they might hit civilians. Far better to make sure that only the shooter hits civilians, and wait until he stops shooting. The QUICKER a shooter is engaged, the better.

Oh, so he was just a little bitch then. Got it.

Down by the river?

There’s armed security guards planted in my school. We haven’t had a shooting ever since the fucking school was built. Kys faggot

>Can't find employment

Gee, I wonder why that is. It's it because they're PTSD riddled whackjobs that have a crazy high rate of mental illness?

Would you feel the same if it was a tranny?

That’s what NYC did and their crime rate fell

cops suck. I give up my 2A rights so I have to depend on cops now.

study at home

Are you implying that being a tranny is on par with having ptsd from being in an active war zone? You're a tranny aren't you?

Crisis solved then

It is a form of mental illness. I think everyone here can agree on that

he was tactically distracted by a box of doughnuts

>Be Scott Peterson
>Half Jew mutt starts shooting up school where I work
>Everyone here is brown, soy or Jew
>Fuck this, it's not worth my life
Based Peterson

Thats a pretty white school actually

>explain stuff
>assign homework
>occasionally call parents to report prick behaviour and its not your fault is they fail exams because they refuse to do homework
>hard
Take them where there's people that need protection?

threadreaderapp.com/thread/966854507744374784.html

^this is why the police did fuck all^

>Soy

I'm surprised there isn't more written about the Afghan jumping jack...it's kind of hilarious

Suicide rates don't lie.

Veterans (homeless vets in particular) and trannies should not be near children while armed.

>explain stuff

okay so what is it liberals want
>Only cops to have guns?
After proving their cowardice or outright brutality
OR
People to have guns to protect against government oppression?

Because up until last week liberals where always complaining about police brutality and oppression.

The answer is to end public schooling.

But we've gone too far for that and teachers are unionized, whoops

That and reform the FBI for failing to investigate a guy who threatened he was going to shoot up his school.

>taking away glass shields from convienent stores because it’s racist towards niggers

There was an armed cop (big government) protecting those kids. He failed to do his job. You should give up your guns and let the government protect you. Thats how stupid you sound. Thats the only thing thats important in the argument. He was fairly well paid and allowed to drink coffee and eat donuts while the rest of us did with less. When he was needed to do actual work, he wasn't there. Fuck you and your big government.

BAN BIG GOVERNMENT PUBLIC SCHOOLS NOW! Yeah thats right. I said it. Fuck you and your teachers union. Make private schools the new normal, bitch!

>Be a Sheriff Deputy tasked with guarding a high school in Parkland Florida
>be said Deputy with insider knowledge of the extent of corruption within Parkland Police department and school district both of whom conspired together to cover up crimes carried out by juveniles, crimes ranging from misdemeanor, rape and even murder
>be aware of ongoing shooter drills
>realize one of the drills went Live on your watch
>hide in a closet knowing that Live Ops always include the typical professional mercenaries that aid the patsy, mercenaries that would likely know where your Deputy is likely to run for his AR15 so that they can shoot said Deputy before he can return fire

My bet is that the Deputy didn’t want to go down as an expendable collateral damage for a bunch of corrupt rat bastards who run that part of Florida

You didn't answer. You're a tranny, aren't you?

wowzers

one of my substitute teachers was a Vietnam vet, and literally every kid who had him loved him. i have 0 doubt he would gladly carry a firearm and protec his students with his life

no, we want to end gun-free school zones and allow trained teachers who want to carry to do so

>be forced to babysit schoolkids for $8.50 an hour
and i suppose that's why we need to allow unchecked immigration of federales huh? fucking californian lemon-niggers.

>A mental health screening incorporated into nics would have kept this dude from buying a gun from the jews
and a mental health screening at the polls would have kept liberals from voting

sounds kind of shitty, doesnt it?