Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T1l9hsLo2Qg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Sunrise is second
>Ufotable unlisted
>Nips shit taste confirmed

Serious answer?

Yes.

What is the sample size of the poll anyway?

>caring about jap taste
Serious lee

That's qt, I want one. If only they wouldn't rip you apart.

Ufotable deserves to be unlisted. They have not made a single good original TVA and their only claim to fame is adapting Fateshit.

Obviously. It's not even close.

Yes.

>P.A. Works
>Uchouten Kazoku not featured
Fucked up

Coming from I.G fan, Sunrise should be first.

Doga Koba should be much higher up

Second best after whatever Yamakan is doing

>MoefagKobo
>High tier
JEJ

1 person

>Bones
hahahaha

>10. A-1 Pictures
The only reason they are in the top 10 because of the sheer volume of shows they do. That's it. One good thing might sprout up under all their shittiness so that's what the fans tend to remember. Sword Art Online is still shit.

>9. J.C Staff
No. Just no. They have been done since years ago.

>8. DogaKobo
Moe Studio factory. Animation wise though? Eh.

>7. Bones
Only 7th? They have a lot of respectable works that showcase great animation and also great shows. Should be higher.

>6. P.A Works
The fuck? Hell no. They should actually be unlisted.

>5. White Fox
I agree but they should be lower than Bones in this ranking.

>4. Shaft
Not top 4 that's for sure. They cheat a lot and their latest move flopped the fuck out. Should be in the lower ranks in this poll.

>3. Productin I.G.
Agree. Their works speak for itself.

>2. Sunrise
Not top 2. Maybe top 4 or 5. unless they do a season 3 of Horizon I don't care about them.

>1. Kyoto Animation
Honestly I agree with this. They know how to work their game. That's why I'm disappointed when they use up their resources on the shitty shows that they do. You know they could do better, but instead, they just go for low quality stories.

Consider being a little more objective, Anonymous.

>4. Shaft
>They cheat a lot
What

I do like Kyoani, but not the best imo

>Not top 4 that's for sure. They cheat a lot and their latest move flopped the fuck out. Should be in the lower ranks in this poll.

>They cheat a lot

Waaaaa a studio saves money while looking good booooohoooohooo

ufotable is shell of their former selves especially since some key staff left over the God Eater shitstorm.

Their shit doesn't look good though.

Is bones the most normalfag studio?

At least Hanasaku is there.

To think I was actually satisfied with all the romances in this Okada show.
Surprising, really.

Nips have shit taste as usual

Enishi x Takako was the best pairing imo.

Is this /u/ approved cancer?

Most consistent, They're already the greatest anime studio in my eyes.

>ARMS not listed

What gives?

For years I haven't seen something great from them except for Hyouka and Tamako love story. maybe Hibike comes second close.

I agree.

I might dislike every other show they make because of awful direction and or story boarding, but their high animation and editing quality is consistent.

too bad they haven't done a really good show since 2010, let's hope Violet will deliver

Which KyoAnime has the best sound direction?

They set a standard for quality but I find all of their shows boring as shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=T1l9hsLo2Qg

Definitely Koe no Katachi. Apparently they're going all out with Violet Evergarden's too.
>>I heard a fun critique from sound director Yota Tsuruoka-san, who approached me and said “Evan’s music is mischievous, you know.” (laughs) Working side by side has been enjoyable. He joined the project by the time of the second novel commercial. I was introduced to him via the music producer, and then he composed an image theme to test our unison with. This title communicates more with imagery rather than it does with concrete phrases, but the music that he freely composed perfectly matched the feel of this series.
>It’s exceedingly difficult to say. He incorporated sounds like the clicking of a typewriter or the sound a brush makes when it touches paper into the music majestically, as if to say he’d never needed to compose a trial piece to begin with. And not only it fit, it was so pleasant to listen to. I sensed the artistic energy and personal sense he has. That’s something I noticed again during the episode 1 recording. We would be dealing with something orthodox, and then there would come a piece with ethic music mixed in, like a Celtic theme for example. While we were recording, there was this weirdly nice feeling of uneasiness, as if things were just a slightly off-kilter. I think that suited the world of Violet perfectly.

They are good at animating, that's for sure.
But that doesn't mean they are not shit-tier, what with them being an anti-lolicon flagship studio.

>anti-lolicon flagship studio
Based, truly best studio.

Oh, a day will come when you will be on the receiving end of the moralfaggotry, don't worry.

Doga Kobo should be number 1.

Can't come soon enough

Fuck off normalfag

they suck lately

The list is actually not bullshit for once. I don't really agree with JC.Staff being on it though, A1 Picture I can understand, but MAPPA and Ufotable are both far better than JC Staff imo.
>8. DogaKobo
>Moe Studio factory. Animation wise though? Eh.
Sounds like you never watched a Dogakobo show. The animation in their show is always very good.

The only time I was like "really" impressed was with Sansha Sanyou. That was great.

But yeah, I may have just simplified my thoughts too much. There are just others that I think should have actually been there.

A-1 should be burned to the ground for SAO.

>Shaft cheats a lot

Explain what you mean by this.

KyoAni is the best studio to ever exist.

Retarded battleshounenbabies and shaft/v/ermin need to leave.

A-1 needs to be at least in second place before KyoAni for EROMANGA AOTY and Oreimo AOTC (anime of the century).

Fuck you shaftcunts and shounenkids.

MC running on the very realistic railway.WEBM

>B-BUT KYOANI!!!! KYOANI SUCKS!!!!! KYOANI SAMEFACE SYNDROME!!!! 1!1!1!! MUH KYOANI!! FUCK YOU SHAFT RULES THE WORLD!!!

Incest is degenerate and promotes the transmission of rare, deadly illnesses.

OreImo literally killed Miyu-chan.

Ever heard of an OP video? They usually don't look realistic.

Shaftfags in a nutshell.

>le incest is degenerate
>implying it is
>implying diseases don't appear only after multiple generations of incest
>implying there is anything more beautiful than taking the virginity of your imouto that will love you forever
Also
>le degeneration
>says that on an imageboard, on a board for japanese cartoon

KEK! literally every shaftard hue

Fuck yes. Based siscon user.

>diseases only appear after multiple generations of incest

So how far down the line should parents tell their children, "We may be brother and sister, but it would probably be bad if you hooked up with your sibling."? Do you incestshitters seriously advocate fucking your siblings?

Between SAfuckingO and OreImo, A-1 is everything wrong with the current anime industry.

Eromanga isn't even real incest, though. They pussied out.

>few fags we asked = Japan

Every time. And Hillary won with 70% like in polls right?

I pretend they are actually blood related. I'm sure it's the author's original intention, as it was to make Kirino and Kyousuke stay together forever.

This. How many people did they ask?

Well, it's not like I'd incentive my children to have an incestual relationship like we did. But I wouldn't stop them if they wanted.

Sibling love is beautiful. It's pure, it's passion, it's forbidden, it's art.

If you have good genetics, you don't have to worry about this. After all, your children may get genetic diversity from different ancestrals.

And it's not like your family will commit incest for countless generations. Sometimes one of your descendants don't even have both a girl and a boy.

shaftcuck damage control right herr