Tower of God

Didn't see a thread today.
webtoons.com/en/fantasy/tower-of-god/season-2-ep-264/viewer?title_no=95&episode_no=345

How did Rak end up in the hidden room? Will Bam beat up young Zahard.
Will the scale force friends to fight?

Janitor mods have said this is allowed on Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/a/search/image/rBBXHQBwctAIZUKAksm9Dg/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nice anime & manga thread.

thanks

I LOVE ANDROSSI

>scene starts
>yuri takes her shoes off again
He's such a foot fag.

Gustang said the only people who stand with Urek are the ten family heads and zahard + bam.
Why then are there normal high rankers above some of the family heads?
Do we even have details about who's ranking them?

Not anime or manga, fuck off.

And yet various anime threads were deleted just now.

Can you read?

Someone told me she was going to die when I first started this series.
Caught up recently and to my delight she's not dead

I love the setting, but the story is such a trash, it makes me sad.

>this meme again

anyway when's the best girl coming back?

>anyway when's the best girl coming back?
Rachel has been back for a while now.

Also does anyone else hate the fact that the author ditched the whole yandere aspect of Baams character? It actually explained his at times absurd attachment to Rachel as well as made him much less of a gary stu.

Check the wiki. I think SIU releases information on this on his blog, but you need to know gook to read those. The wiki is the next best thing

No, it was annoying having him be so naive and spergy.

Will we ever get to see her shower?

>How did Rak end up in the hidden room
The only possible scenario I can think of is that he is dead and someone brought his soul over there to lure Baam to a certain point inside the secret room. Seeing that the coffee guy is there, its actually possible.

I hope SUI finally grants Rachel a win, for the last few arcs she is just a joke.

What are you talking about? He's still naive and sprgy, nothing happend to it at all, what's worse it's still presented in a good light. I'm talking about that one time when he tried to stop Rachel from boarding the train and was borderline psychotic.

I'm honestly not sure where he's even going with Rachel. Is she supposed to join team Baam now? That's such a bizarre concept considering the role she played until recently.

He kinda just got told by the RedHead that his obsession is putting his team mates in danger. And later on was told about how Zahard was obsessed with his mom to the point where the guy came down and killed her baby.

So it seems pretty obviously that he's slowly trying to curb that down.

>gookshit bumped from page 10
lol

What are you saying? Androssi is here.
There are people like Adori and Enne. But rankings are not a power level ranking. The heads, Zahard, Urek and Enryu and Phanta are the strongest.

Not anime or manga.

Why would the head of Wolhaiksong be ranked higher than Gustang? Influence?

She does have some death flags on her though

What's the end game girl for Bam?
Who is end game for Yuri? Urek?

Ranking depend on your feats mostly. Urek is so high not only because he cleared Arie Hon's test but also because he climbed the Tower faster than anyone in history and stuff. He has influence now but I doubt he has more than Gustang.

I meant the co-founder Baek Ryun, Urek is strong as hell and could probably kick Gustang's ass.
But his pal who isn't a princess or irregular is rank 9?

Oh look the shill who keeps posting that 2012 /q/ screencap is back again.

desuarchive.org/a/search/image/rBBXHQBwctAIZUKAksm9Dg/

OP is the gook shill who keeps spamming his trash on Sup Forums. Just check the archive.

Awesome things.

Funny how your Chink Avatar threads were still deleted though.

Your gooktoons are still not anime and manga.

Fuck off back to >>>/reddit/. It's obvious all you do is shill your gook trash on Sup Forums and even linking to your gook website.

>were still deleted though
Kek. Try harder faggot. None of the threads have been deleted. They simply died.

Stop sperging out dude.
You're probably the gook since you're up at this time.

Nice denial, gook. It was fun seeing Sup Forums ravage your chinkshit to oblivion.

May as well ask here. I was reading a yuri webtoon or whatever on sadpanda years ago and completely lost the name. Main couple was a tall dyke with short dark hair, the partner was a shy light-haired pretty girl. It was fairly typical high school slice-of-life, but was still really comfy.

>Gook mad that Sup Forums always catches on to his shilling.

We even found out that some of you gooks are also mentally ill trannies.

As expected of the trash that spam gookshit on Sup Forums.

Not anime and manga.
Also such cancer threads have been also deleted before. As if the mods are authority on anything other than their own stupid ass. Nice non-argument.

>two years ago
Fuck you're autistic.

These threads would be more enjoyable if newfriends would stop responding to other shitposting newfriends.

I'm curious about what happened to Rak too. I'm also curious to know who that random that saved Baam and Endorsi is, and why Baam has 'no past'. Maybe that's because he is an Irregular. Also tired of Rachel but with the glacial speed the series is going, she'll be around for a long while.

I was not OP. But I posted in most of these threads. The fact that you saved all pics from 2014 makes you more pathetic than anyone. You could just stop posting here.

>making this thread three times in an hour today
wtf my man

>What's the end game girl for Bam?
Androssi.
>Who is end game for Yuri?
No one.

>I'm also curious to know who that random that saved Baam and Endorsi is
You mean this chapter? It's Yu Han Sung.
Why is Yura so devoted to Rachel? She seems like her only real ally.
>No one.
rip

Yes, this chapter. Who is that? There are too many names to keep track of. Was that one of the Rankers leading one of the first tests waaaay early in the series?

Third one is from a month ago. First thread got deleted by janitor within a minute.

Yeah, he was the administrator for the first tests.
The boss of Lero and Quant and under Evankhell who rules 2nd floor.
The instant coffee guy who controls fish. He's fug.

I thought he was a she, I can't really tell from the gook names.

Hockney a cute.

Gotcha. I'm surprised I got that even remotely correct.

Also I'm bummed at Urek's departure with the whole "we can talk more later". Such obvious plot device shit.

>desuarchive.org/a/search/image/rBBXHQBwctAIZUKAksm9Dg/
>First of all Tower of God is drawn better than most manga out there
>How does Sup Forums feel about Korean manhwa? In my opinion it's more well-written and intelligent than Japanese manga.
Why does gooks always compared their deviantart bootleg with Japan manga? is it some kind of inferiority complex?

>Gookshit
Fuck off. No one else likes these webtoons.

ToG peaked at first season, too many useless characters introduced in the second.

>intelligent
>when everything in their manhwa are just ripoff from Jap manga even cliches and character stereotypes.

>rankers are at least hundreds of years old
>ha jinsung is thousands of years old

Is that version of Rak his recorded version in the mirror? Did he actually die in the outside? Also, why does everyone get powerups but Rak hasn't gotten one, ever? I love his character, I wish he wasn't solely comic relief.

Also, I cannot stand Yuri Jahad, she is fucking annoying and looks like she smells. I want to punch her in the face.

You can't keep Urek around since his power trivializes almost any challenge.

Nah I totally get that but we could have all benefited from another chapter or two of plot reveals at the very fucking least.

can't people appreciate something regardless of its origin or the category its inserted in? I mean, I hate harem shit, but I'm liking eromanga sensei and tenshi no 3p, which fit all the awful tropes. I also hate battle shonen, but HxH is my favourite work in all types/mediums of stories with battle focus, even LotR.

Either he died or is his first time in the hidden floor as well, but most probably the coffeeman that looks like a girl put him there with the promise that he could find his prey.

>too many names
>not complaining about the changes on such names
Jahad/Zahard comes to mind.
But yeah, it's a mess of names.

Rak is alive. It's the first time he comes there so it can't be his data.

Rak got a power up in the form of his new spear. It only exhitbits it's full power when he throws it though.

In truth he got a power down in the first season due to coffee addict.

I would blame that on the translators, though.
I mean, but if that is the case, we don't know how he survived the the attack then. I hope he is alive and actually becomes a strong member of bam's team again. I mean, with him they would have a complete team with:
>Endorsi - fisherman
>Rak - spearbearer
>Khun - lighthouse faggot
>Bam - wave controller
I miss those team fights and tactical trials.

Was that really a power down, though? He was shown to be able to change his size at will now, I'm not sure it really affected his strength.
And about this spear, he just fucking jobbed in the first real appearance in a few years.

Rak has some hidden power and that's how he gave Inieta trouble.
Now there is Hockney- Scout

I honestly thing hiro should come out and say whether korean stuff, like this or gamer should be here or in Sup Forums.

I think it's fucking obvious it should be here, but I'm fine either way. I just want a definitive answer so we can go past that shitposting.

>rak x inieta
didn't he job in there? and what was the scene that gave you an impression of "hidden power"? can you link it?

>scout
that as well, i was forgetting that position
basically, strongest nonranker team

>I miss those team fights and tactical trials.
I miss a lot of things. The timeskip brought some cool stuff, but it eroded the idea of teams almost entirely and now it's all but gone.

I'm not a fan of the recent powerups as well, Khun just getting a modded lighthouse seems like the author just handing out candy to keep the people who aren't irregulars or on Androssi's level relevant. Most all of the new faces are just there to fill out the background anyways.

>>>/beg/

yeah, the early chapters had really rought art. but i guess being colourful and creative in his designs makes up for it at this stage.

I feel exactly the same. But even bong-bong is a shitty plot device, if you ask me, and androssi was already strong. now, rachel getting a weird invisible homicidal beast as a powerup might seem overkill, but it at least her character a realistic threat now, instead of just the conniving talker that does shit and always gets carried. Basically like modern people in finance.

Most rankers look 20 or 30+ despite being hundreds or thousands of years old, they seem to simply stop aging past a certain point

We have a mod said so its allowed here this year . Also the fact that it wasn't deleted after so long when Sup Forums is so heavily moderated lately is proof enough. We just have to accept shitposters will shitpost.

>bong-bong is a shitty plot device
Yeah, it's a glorified scene transition for characters. Works when it's needed and is "out of power" when it would be too convenient.

I think the escalation in power got a bit out of hand.

>rachel getting a weird invisible homicidal beast
I fucking hate that we were almost over this character, and now she's back to sucking up page space. Her stand is the most retarded way to make her survivable again and it literally feels like the author just threw it at her for no reason other than to justify her sticking around.

He jobbed but he still gave him trouble. Inieta was the strongest after Elaine.

I think rachel is supposed to have a deeper connection to the main story, and that's why i accept the guy finding ways of making her able to survive.

I don't know, still seemed like he was used as the usual jobber yet again.

Sup Forums elitist are buttblasted every thread, just ignore them

>I think rachel is supposed to have a deeper connection to the main story
She is, but keeping tight lipped about it doesn't help. All we know is that she's connected to Baam's mother in some capacity and this is one of the things that fuels her desire to see the stars, and her resentment toward Baam himself.

But she herself is still a load on the story and has to literally be carried up the tower because of how unqualified she is.

He got fucked due to outside interference on that one. Sword guy just gave an Arie an ignition weapon. Who knows what would have happened if it was just those two fighting.

Well, anyway I hope he gets something, seeing that Baam is basically a god now and Koon got a few new powerups as well, even after giving White Heavenly Mirror away.

How come everyone can float now?

Flying with shinsoo seems to be a pretty basic technique, Laure knew it back on 2nd floor.

Not everyone can oly only Baam and Androssi can with Blue Oar and Bong Bong. L users also use their lighthouses.

and the trap thread are fine?

Shinsu magic, but i think so far only rankers could float. Non-rankers have to use techniques like Bam or items like lighthouses

So, it has to be asked:

Is this the arc where Androssi gives up on Baam? Does he friendzone her? Honestly, Baam has a lot of options (including the ever popular 'Forever Alone because muh reasons') and she's not even a top three contender.

I feel like we've been building up to this for a long time, and I'll be disappointed if we don't see some manner of resolution (whatever that resolution may be).

It would be nice if something was resolved, because Name Hunt honestly felt like a step back
Like mentioned before, Laure can fly around just fine without any fancy technique, but he is an exeptional Wave Controller

Did we get info on who is the returning prince?
I haven't read the latest chapter.

Wangnan said a few thing about his past, but it was all things you could more or less deduce yourself and besides that, nothing major happened except for Karaka being an ass

>who is the returning prince?
It's obviously Wangnan.

Wangnan lore and capability feels unimportant compared to Gary Stu MC Jue Viole Grace

We haven't seen much yet rom wagnan.

>Wangnan lore
Definitely not. SIU said it will take a lot of time.
> capability
For now. I am expecting him to get a power up sooner or later. Maybe this arc. Even Rachel got a power up.

>Who is end game for Yuri?
As for Baam, either he ends up dead or Androssi.