Try over a decade

>fully voiced and animated VN
Otanoshimi!

The only real route is Hisui's route.

Any other route is false.

>voiced
>one of the seiyuu is DEAAAD

Did they get enough line recorded?
Is the development far enough before she died?
Or will they replace her?

Arc looks not awful. Is that the only artwork? Still OK, but I bet there's no actual news. Wonder what it say about FSN and FHA.

I don't know why I get my hopes up every single time.
At least Arc looks better this time around.

They already replaced her in Prisma Illya.

>Wonder what it say about FSN and FHA.
It mentions Mahoyo too, so it's probably just "it's a TM VN like these ones" or something.

Oh, so they're likening it to the handful of really good works they've done, and the medium they've ignored for 5 years. That's a good sign.

>one of the seiyuu is DEAAAD

Who's seiyuu?

Guys, I'm starting to think it really is getting rebooted as a mobage

I'm fine with all of them except Ciel. I know a lot of people like prefer Ciel's new look because they think it makes her look more attractive, but, even more than Arc losing her long skirt, it makes her look like a completely different character.

Does it matter, though? It's still Ciel, which means it's still shit.

This looks like FGO trash.

will sacchin finally get her own route?

It will more than likely be released on mobile the same way Fate Route was for the UBW anime

Her hairstyle has changed a lot, but I'm more worried about Arc's design. It's been too inconsistent. I just hope it's something similar to FSN Illya or closer to Arc's original design rather than a saberface. Pic related looks okay though.

That's the deal

Miyu Matsuki, Hisui seiyuu.

Oh yeah, they replaced Sapphire innit?
If that shit not taboo anymore, Aria new season when?

What does it say about Kouma here? Is he going to be a player in some of the routes?

Where you read that? The original statement was that remake will be pretty much unvoiced.

Check'd

This is fanart by Sasaki Shounen from C92

Eh, arc doesn't look so bad after all

>short skirt+pantyhose combo
Why everyone even has to complain? This is a straight up improvement.

I don't care about the skirt, I hate how her vents are gone now

Guys, I'm scared. What if all goes to shit like with Fate/ ?

As teenager and convulsed as it was, it had his magic. I don't think that Natsu can come back and think as he used to. No good respectable writer do that shit.

>In 2008, a remake of Tsukihime was announced by Type-Moon
It's been almost a decade. What's the point?

Please come out already so French Bread can make a new Melty Blood.

UNIEL is fucking shit.

Reminder the translation will be twice longer, you better start learning japanese now.

>What if all goes to shit like with Fate/ ?

I wouldn't mind a spinoff story with all four demon hunting clans.

Tsukihime stuff were just two pages.

I hope SHIKI will finally get in.

The remake can't go to shit because it's never coming out. Also because Tsukihime was already shit to begin wtih.

Fuck, the remake will literally take 25 years at this rate.

JUST

for the sake of sacchin's route, i have to keep on believing

I'm going to shit

They're all pretty much kill user, unless the Tsukihime alt universe is drastically different. Nanaya are wiped out except Shiki, Fujou heir is bedridden, Asagami were actively trying to suppress their powers. Only Ryougi seem to be doing decent.

All I want is the promised Tsukihime 2, with a bunch more DAAs, that details all their different factions and conflicts surrounding the revival of the Dark Six. Also with more Church stuff.
Action game about an executor hunting vampires/mages would be fucking amazing too. Anything but a low effort mobage that shits out Dead Apostles the same way FGO does with Servants.

>uh guys, we called it TM Ace but it's nothing but Fate stuff
>hold on, I got this
>Takeuchi, go draw me some red-eyed saberface
>SEIBAAAAAA
>okay, now add some random description about that old VN and it's perfect
It wasn't even listed in the old preview. They literally added it at the last minute.

Yeah, I like lying in the bed too.

My man of infinite good taste

>seiyuu
>implying carnival phantasm seiyuus ought to be in the remake
I'd still prefer Nabatame as Arcueid.

Akiha's route was decent too, but Hisui's was on another level entirely.

A, I see you are a man of culture as well

Type-moon prettt much gave up on VNs and is only pumping out mobage as it's infinitelt more profitable in the current climate, so probably never.

>remake
Are you implying it was ever animated? Because it wasn't. It just wasn't.

keep dreaming

Shingetsutan Tsukihime is a better adaption than the source material deserves.

Eat me.

That's not what the remake is based on, meme spouting user.

He's right though, it has by far the strongest climax and lead-up to it, as well as the best emotional moments.
Only great part of Kohaku's route is the coffe talk with SHIKI.

>actually saying this, when the manga adapts the same fucking material but a thousand times better

Why are you even here if you consider Tsukihime so terrible and unworthy? Go back to your FGO shithole.

I'll sperg this to the end of times. Hisui route is the best thing that Nasu has written on his billionare NEET life.

I hold Kohaku route is best and I will fight you over it.

Fight me used goods faggot

Take your doormat and get out.

>literal garbage that Nasu shat out in a week
>best anything
Look at him and laugh.

I hope this crap gets shitcanned to keep the original untouched.

I hope it gets shitcanned so it can fade into obscurity where it belongs

It already got remade.

That's the Melty Blood remake though. And it's worse than the origianl.

This.

I don't know if because of all the things you knew in her route now compared how it was when playing Arc's, Ciel's and Akiha's, but Hisui's route is like, the culmination of it all and how it was written was great. The other routes were just "ok, so it happens, what's next?" or something. Even Kohaku's route which is like showing the whole truth now felt dull.

Hisui's True End is for me the true end route of Tsukihime. Fucking fight me.

This is just some crappy game they pulled out their ass because they can't make more Melty Blood.

It's not crappy, it's quite fun actually.

Yeah it's not bad. I'm sorry, this entire thread is just making me mad about no more Melty Blood.

>Tsukihime
>no edginess
>no hentai
>no rapes
>a saber instead of Arcueid
>black headband
Into the trash it goes.

This is basically Melty though. Eltnum goes around in the arcade mode and just talks about similar it is.

this, its not turkeyhandle if shiki isn't completely flipping his shit all the time.

I haven't played the new game yet and there needs to be more Melty Blood cameos but I don't think they can do anyone besides Sion, Roastbeef and White Len.

I can't fight you when you are so right bro. Hisui route was the best written of all. The ending did felt like it. It's so sad how the best girl has fallen into obscurity

It's good. I've been playing in the nightly threads.

new Sapphire VA was actually the first VA of Huisui

>In development
That implies some amount of work was done on it

>Kohaku and Hisui already making mirror pose.
They are going actually fully fuse this time, aren't they?

All of these Type-Moon properties and not a single page dedicated to the best one of all.

inb4 TM just slap Arc and currybutt in FGO

>KIMI TO

Ciel's hair has been changing over time, the only real difference in the new design is the bangs.
The much bigger change is that her face is softer.

>a saber instead of Arcueid
I'd read that.

Wait for a new villain to defeat AE, corrupt her and protagonists to defeat corrupted AE. Then she becomes Gudao's waifu.

It won't happen, Tsukihime can't be milked to death like Fate.

Tsukihime absolutely can be milked, it's what brought Type Moon huge success. The problem is that Fate happened after they were already established so it was more popular, and Tsukihime was tossed aside because it seemed less successful in comparison. But of course the doujin game didn't have the same reach.

You have to make a thing before you can remake it.

Remake refers to the original game.

there are no brakes on the Fate train

2002 a best.

Just keep making vampire hunts man, just keep making them.

If you're wandering why Arc looks a bit better, it's because Takeuchi didn't draw her this time lol

It's ded Jim

>Nasu is writing and overviewing several Fate/ and not working on the remake or Mahoyo 2
>"Please understand"
Giving Aniplex/Sony the some rights to Fate was a mistake.
At this point it would be stupid to expect any remake news until all HF movie BDs are out, by then we would have Extella 7 and FGO4.

I don't think he'll ever seriously work on it. Their fanbase is completely different and has been for years - it's almost entirely anime and mobage secondaries now

I'm okay with that.

>Tohno mansion at night
It looks creepier than before. Who is doing the backgrounds?

Same
Tsukihime Remake pretty much occupies the same place in my heart that HL3 does. Both are likely never to happen and the studios are so different nowadays that part of me thinks that it may ruin my memories of the original product.

No, I mean I'm okay with the 'pallete swap'
It's still a way better treatment than Yu-No ever got.

>No, I mean I'm okay with the 'pallete swap'

>no more Tsukihime
>no more DDD
>no more anything