Horikita is the best

Honestly I'm pretty tired of LN fags ruining Horikita's reputation by spoiling stuff from the novels. They are making it look like she's shittier than Kushida. Episode 7 proved you fucks wrong. Get over it. She'll never be with Sudo as well.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0dCjtQHnUKM
animatetimes.com/news/details.php?id=1503985773
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>WHorikita
>best

She's not shittier than kushida. But it's shittier than any other girl. It's a fact

Literally the Yukino of Youjitsu. A fucking shit.

I like her, but she seems too brocon-y
she is a cute for sure though

Well that's because she actually is.

Her whole reason for wanting to be on class A is to be praised by her brother and she respects him a lot for some reason.

? The fact that the anime removed all the other girls appearances and made their stories as hers instead means that she's number 1.

Fuck off. You'd fuck them both in a heartbeat if you had the chance, faggot.

Will 50% man BTFO the president at some point?

Nope.

No it not a fact, thats just your own opinion...

>I'm tired of the source material ruining my secondary delusions
As long as you understand you believe in fan fiction.

CRIPPLE OSANAJIMI BEST GIRL

This girl wasn't supposed to be introduced in the anime at all. She was actually first shown in Volume 5.

Literally gay.

There's nothing wrong with Horikita. It's the fags defending her like (You) that are the problem and you prove once again why this fag ranking is 100% accurate.
Ichinosefags>Sakurafags>Keifags>>Kushidafags>>>Shit>>>>Horikitafags

No she was actually known before that, she just didn't have an illustration until Volume 5.

Starting the OP with a shitpost i see

I'd rather cut my dick off

Reminder to do your part and not let others drag Youkoso through the mud even more. Sage & ignore bait threads.

>OSANAJIMI
I'm sorry but that's a fake spoiler too.

Ichinose gets a fig, a lot of pure sex illustrations (seriously in terms of B/H/W ratio she rivals Sakura for most plump) and that when certain injustices occur with her character we complain about that incident, but not about Horikita herself. It's simple, ichinosefags really don't have much of a reason to antagonise other characters as she has no enemies and a personality that many fans in the series like or tolerate.

I recognize this character.

I just want a Ichinose and Sakura dakimakura...

i want to fuck this anime girl!!!!!

you mean this character

Is this even fully translated?

Sensei is still best

Honestly one of the most cringiest moments I've watch in anime because it was so unneeded.

I can't do that schedule. I'd be pissed everyday.

Preview for episode 8 is up and it we'll be getting more swimsuit fanservice.
youtube.com/watch?v=0dCjtQHnUKM

It's all for nii-samas sake.

Hahahaha. The preview for next episode basically said "fuck you" to us all.
They basically make another fucking fan service episode in between volume 3. It is straying further and further from the original source. At least we're getting more cripple-chan

What was the point of the last episode then beside giving a big fuck you to Keifags?

What the hell, another filler episode. This time completely anime original.

I guess they really want to end the anime on Volume 3 then.

From the preview it is actually a slice of the beginning of volume 3 and a slice from volume 4.

Lerche does not know what they want to do.

At least they're on the boat but yeah this conforms they'll be ending the anime at Volume 3. Volume 4 will NOT be adapted.

That confirms it. We are never going to get a second season.

Sakayanagi isn't on that cruise trip. And that was a MAJOR plot point.

It means Lerche are telling us that a S2 will not be happening.

Yep. Pretty much a "fuck you" to Kei fans.
I'm somewhat salty right now. And it seems the Japs on YT comment section feels the same. Well, at least we'll get more cripple.

Some episode 8 screenshots.

This confirms the volume 4 arc won't be animated even though there are some volume 4 parts in that preview. Honestly with good reason anyway.

Fuck this, I want more autistic drama. Boobs are nice though

Forgot the link.

animatetimes.com/news/details.php?id=1503985773

No season 2 confirmed in my opinion. Better that way really after what they did.

Forget it being a "fuck you" to Keifags. It's a fuck you to the material itself.

Haha no dumbass whoarikita a shit

Are you me?

Your calling out fake news is fake news

what other girls? i thought it was just 1(one)(singular) girl who got left out. and that 1 girl wasnt even removed, she's in the anime as a background character.

Have you actually read the novels? I did and nowhere did it say that Sakayanagi is the MC's childhood friend.

Normally with 12 episodes an anime would cover 4 Volumes so from a few weeks back I was rather excited about seeing that part adapted. Now this happens. Fuck now that its come to this, at least give me Kei in a swimsuit, then I can have a nice drink to dissolve all of this saltiness.

Whorikita x Sudo OTP

Based on this preview, they're still in the ship before they reach the island which will in next episode.

*which will be in the next episode.

So they don't even wanna adapt Vol3?

Lerche did nothing wrong.

Yeah, and they are not in the island yet which will be in the next episode.

More like they are prolonging scenes before volume 3. This means that volume 4 really won't be in the anime.

Pretty sure Lerche did it as karma because Keifags were shitposting against his waifu. They got what they deserved.

You mean the director not Lerche. Don't blame the studio.

Lerche has always been a shit studio

I know that.

Now watch as how Horikita gets hate from fans of every other girl after this.

They are adapting some parts of Volume 4 though. The scene at the end of the preview, shows Kushida hugging MC which happens in Volume 4. There's now speculation that they will combine both Volumes and do them simultaneously. (Worse case they remove all the Karuizawa content).

No he did it because Karuizawa was only 1% behind Horikita in the twitter poll so he decided to give more scenes to the latter and neglect the former in the hope that Horikita will gain a bigger lead over Karuizawa.

>Scum's Wish
>MGRP
>Assassination Classroom
No.

Lerche + Seiji Kishi is a bad combination.

>よう実8~10話サブタイ

>#8 汝等ここに入るもの、一切の望みを捨てよ。
>#9 人間は自由の刑に処されている。
>#10 裏切者の中で最も危険なる裏切者は何かといえば、すべての人間が己れ自身の内部にかくしているところのもの である

Pretty sure episodes 8-10 is volume 3 or even 11 and 12. But it seems they are trying to prolong some parts to not be able to fully animate volume 4

Hello

This is my waifu

Thanks

Episode 8 is a prologue of vol 3 since they're still in the ship. It will likely end at vol 3, and 11-12 is just an extension of Vol 3 I guess.

Anime will end with Volume 3 plus taking some scenes from Volume 4 to fill up the time. Its basically a 'fuck you' to LNreaders and a big 'fuck you' to Keifags.

Don't stick it in crazy

11/10 girl this one.

>Shit
>Pandering
>Mediocre adaptation

Still haven't proven me wrong

Well its better that way since Volume 4 is where Horikita became less interaction with 50%man in that volume.

But that made the series better though Horikitafag

Good taste user, don't fall for the jews tricks
Stick your dick in crazy

Look as a Keifag I'd rather her arc not be in the anime anymore because it will look like a damn shoe-in. I think with how the Japanese reacted last episode they knew they fucked up anyway.

Actually they are retarded, if they wanted a fanservice episode then the ship part going to arc 3 was a great one. They didn't need to fucking get a SS from 4.5 and butcher it.

>Another LN adaptation ruined.

Why can't we get a proper LN adaptation?

I hope Horikita gets expelled. It'd be the best day of my life if that happens.

>Shit
Just because you thought it was shit, doesn't mean it was a bad adaptation purityfag.
>Pandering
Not even an argument.
>Mediocre adaptation
There were QUALITY moments other than that it was good.
You haven't proven me wrong either.

I bet she fantasizes daily about marrying nii-sama and having his children.

Too much bullying

How is she crazy? She has a bitchy side to her but that's pretty much 90% of the female population. I admit her bitchy side is slightly more extreme than others but that's not a deal breaker. She's not Yuno Gasai levels of crazy. She's not about to decapitate you and go on a boat ride like Kotonoha. As long as her secret is well kept and you give her daily dickings she'd probably be one of the better waifus in this series. At least better than Horikita who pretty much is obsessed with her onii-sama or Sakura who's just waiting for a janitor to NTR her. I'll go with Kushida any day over girls like that.

Except Volume 4 onwards is where this series really starts to shine:
6=5>4>3>1>2

>Sakura who's just waiting for a janitor to NTR her
I agree with you that Kushida is best girl, but this is pretty much just wrong. The real problem with Sakura is that her net persona is way too popular, and so you know for certain there are sweaty otaku out there fapping to the image of your girlfriend.

Exactly the opposite. MC has to constantly bully her not to space out or lush for ONISAMA's cock every time he is mentioned.

Yes she does because when it comes to intercourse with the girls if you:

Prefer to roleplay then you pick Horikita
Prefer to hatfuck then you pick Kushida
Prefer to have pure and passionate sex then you pick Sakura
Prefer to compete over should be taking the lead/be on top then you pick Ichinose
Prefer to be gentle and take things slowly then you pick Karuizawa
Prefer to be dominated then you pick Sakayanagi

>The real problem with Sakura is that her net persona is way too popular

And therein lies the problem. She almost got raped once by that stalker because of that popularity. And I'm willing to bet that stalker is not her only obsessed fan. There's certainly bound to be at least a dozen obsessed fans willing to go to extreme lengths for her. So if you're not careful, you could be the victim of an NTR plot. Too risky. At least no one in-universe lusts after Kushida like that. Ichinose is too much of a saint and probably out-of-reach while Karuizawa is just too much of a pushover. Kushida's the safest bet if you want a steady relationship.

what's so good about Vol4 that we're missing out on?

It's where 50% starts showing what he really is.

>steady relationship
>will literally try to stab you some day and probably performs the abortions herself
Yeah about that.

Too bad she's pretty much unredeemable now. She's way too deep with Ryuuen. Class D will never forgive her for what she'd done.

I expect her to get expelled in the next volume. The novel has been foreshadowing expulsion for a long while.

It leads onto the next big chain of events which will probably end in Volume 7.

I don't know about that, user. They went out of their way to make sure no one gets expelled from their class because MC theorized that having a clean record with no expulsions is necessary to reach Class A. That means no one from their class can get expelled, and one of the reasons why they went out of their way to protect Sudo from expulsion. I think even if they end up hating her, they'll at least try to keep her from expulsion for their own sakes to reach Class A.

>I expect her to get expelled in the next volume.
Unlikely. I don't think anyone from Class D will be expelled but Kushida will certainly be btfo and probably get saved from expulsion by 50%. The one who'll get expelled is Ryuuen and that will end their conflict with Class C and D will go above them.

So are the elevens mad or what?

You're confusing her for a yandere, which she's not. She's not like Yuno or that School Days girl. There'll definitely be some blackmail going on but I heavily doubt she'll resort to murder.

>You're confusing her for a yandere, which she's not
We are done with this conversation.

This is the Top comment for Episode 8 trailer on YouTube:
>7話ではよくも軽井沢の役を堀北が奪うという暴挙をしてくれたな。まあ坂柳が見れたから今回は見逃してやる
>In seven episodes, Horikita did well to violate the role of Karuizawa. Well Saka Yanagi was seen so I will overlook this time

Ichinose > Karuizawa = Sakayanagi > Sakura > Mio > Haruka > Horikita > Kushida

The director's bias for his favorite girl really shows when he completely erases another girl's role and relevance to give to his waifu. I'm surprised the author actually let him do this. Regardless of the possibility of future seasons he's just disrespecting the source material like that. It's like me translating the Bible and removing Jesus's role and giving it to my waifu Peter-chan.