fuck off and stay gone then

>Polish jews
>wear israel flag
really gets the old noggenfogger on cooldown

good

Then leave

He/She has to go back.

Wait until the Poles start delivering tons of coal to Auschwitz

Poles have historically protected kikes throughout history.

This is their thanks.

>muh poland
implying anything will happen with those soyboys

alt righters hate this one simple trick
> how to force your jewish population away, while not inviting hordes of arabs into your country

they have a safe space that is israel and they can fuck off any time they like

GOODBYE JEWS
GOODBYE JEWS

>meme flag
lmao

"""polish jews"""
no such thing, only jews in poland.i wonder if anything will come out of this

this

FEELINGS ARE NOT AN ARGUMENT
#TEAMPOLAND

see
They already are. And it's glorius

WTF I LOVE POLAND

Poland IS doing something. They're doing something right. That's why they're scared.

I know just the medicine.

This, Jews have their own little Jewland. They should go there.

Go to Israel, kikes. That's what it's there for.

Like grandfather like grandson. Polocks never change. Those Jews had 70 years to move to greener pastures.

:c why do people have to hate other races?

jews dont feel welcome in the rest of europe either because of the muslim violence so what exactly is the problem?

>DON'T FEEL SAFE
>WALKING AROUND WRAPPED UP IN KIKE FLAGS

This polack and his site. I love this timeline

jewishdeathcamps.com/?mail=ok#section-jewish-crimes

Good thing there's no polish death camps

Maybe they should actually turn Auschwitz into one. Cause it never was before.

They're more than welcome to move to Israel. We spent a couple hundred years being a safe haven for Jews.
It was obviously a bad idea.

digits checked, also /thread

#JewishDeathCamps

An aggressively hostile and subversive parasite should never feel safe, especially when its host notices it greedily feasting away at its blood.

This. They want their own state, and they want the freedom to go live in other states and fuck them up completely. Seems like a big ask.

Israel has received the equivalent of $16,000 in charity to each of its 8 million citizens. The only other group who can get that much money in exchange for ceaseless attacks against white people are the subsaharan blacks

35 replies and not one meme flag...pol im proud of you...

He actually has a bodyguard with him at all times. I guess the Jews really are scared.

are they heading to auschwitz

They don’t feel safe in Poland? How sad! If only they had a country of their own which they could move to...

I'm a Polish Jew and I don't even live in Poland.

There used to be fuck-tons of us, no thanks Germoney.

Yep, fucking shapeshifters.

That was my understanding of history as well. Fucking Jews every time man.

If the holoHOAX was for real, why so many lies about it?

Lies like the one that had Jew ashes/fat used to make soap? Turned out to be a lie. The one that had Jew skin used to make lampshades? The one that had giant electrical mats used to electrocute Jews? Both LIES. The one that said Bergen-Belsen had homicidal gas chambers? The one that had the shrunken Jew heads? Both LIES. The one that said steam chambers were used to kill Jews? That a secret Death Ray killed 20,000 at Ausshitz. Both LIES. The one that said electrified water vats were used at Belzec and one that said 4,000,000 Jews were killed at Auschwitz? Both LIES, since that number dropped to a little over one million, and that included non-Jews.

Don't forget the Nazi masturbation machines that milked poor Shlomo to death!

Then there's the LIES about Majdanek, which originally claimed around 600,000 dead Juden, but now the number has dropped to around 70K. And my fav, the one that said DER EVEL Nazis used a huge electric chair, capable of frying 10,000 Jews at once at Ausshitz.
So if they LIED about Ausshitz and Majdanek, why and what else did the holoHOAX liars LIE about? And where did all these holoHOAX survivors come from?

>BASED POLAN.

BRO I love watching your countries commercials on my youtube account you are fucking raping Germany, I love it, bless you Polan bless you in KEKs name.

kek

>I'm a Polish Jew and I don't even live in Poland.
the eternal nomad, scourge of the earth, watch out that your golem doesn't turn against you

Underrated
How do you keep getting away with it?

>Poland. Do something.

Kill the kike scum in your borders Poland. Kill every hook nose worthless rat where you see them. The Jew is the enemy of mankind.

I'm not really a nomad, I've lived in this little town in Canada my whole life but my ethnicity is Polish Jew and I originally hail from there.

Polish Jew used to be a common thing before the war something like 30% of Polands' population was Jewish.

>>huge electric chair, capable of frying 10,000 Jews at once at Ausshitz

KEK!
#JewishDeathCamps

>OI VEY BUT WE DON'T EVEN LIKE ISRAEL A COUNTRY MADE JUST FOR US BECAUSE WE COMPLAIN ABOUT EVERYTHING AND HATE EVERYONE IN FACT OUR ONLY PURPOSE IS TO DISSOLVE THE FABRIC OF SOCIETY LIKE ACID WEAVELS AND IF YOU DON'T LET US DO THAT IT'S ANOTHER SHOAH!!!

What about those who state that Poland is the safest place for them? I remember something like that not long ago.

youtube.com/watch?v=XNWF9CeoZdE&t=

Only tourists do that. Polish Jews don't give a damn.

Those were not Polish death camps, they were German death camps. No... if you WANT a Polish death camp, we can always build one. I'd be GLAD to give you an extensive tour of the facility. Specifically our gas chambers.

Zhids are going to endlessly and forever kvetch. It's their game to see how long it takes until you stuff them into an oven.

Everything they do is designed to ruin you and your people, and strengthen their own.

Look up narcissist and see how as a group they fit in.

Just an example:
3. Rule Breaker. The narcissist enjoys getting away with violating rules and social norms, such as cutting in line, chronic under-tipping, stealing office supplies, breaking multiple appointments, or disobeying traffic laws.

“I take pride in persuading people to give me exceptions to their rules”

― Anonymous

More like about 10%. But they weren't very influential.

>my ethnicity is Polish Jew
you ethnicity is jew, semit, don't you have a well to poison?

No they were Jewish Death camps.

TPBP, hands down, period. End of discussion, end of thread. 'nuff said. GTFO!

that was before Sup Forumsand threatened the gravy train of shekels that the holohoax gets you jews

>carry israeli flag, your home country
>beg to stay in foreign land where they hate

wtf kind of retardation is this

they are Yerida (hypocrites) if they pride in their Jewishness and abandoned Israel for pleasures of goy flesh

halakhic reminder all the diaspora to come home to Eretz Israel and fulfill your duties and obligations as a Jew

if you consider yourself a Jew, then it is your greatest duty to return to Zion.

Diaspora aren't Jews, their actions have no basis in the scriptures

>But they weren't very influential.

Most of them were poor farmers, although my family was middle class. I think it was more than 10% though.

It's mostly Slavic, really and we don't poison wells irl only in antisemitic fantasy.

How bad would the jews chimp out if Aushwitz was demolished?
Would it be like muslims and mecca?
Catholics and the vatican?
Niggers and KFC?

About 10% spoke yiddish or hebrew as their main language. The Jews were also mostly in the cities, as the Tsar ordered them to move.

to be fair those are kike highschoolers visiting auschwitz

i think we should transport whole of auschwitz camp to tel aviv then they dont need to feel unsafe visiting it.

Some 3-3,5 million out of 35 million.

I know my family lived around Lwow (now in Ukraine) but didn't the Jews mostly live in Shtetls?

This map shows how the Tsar dealt with kikes. They hated him for that, and used communism as a rallying ideology to take power for themselves. No one would have fought for, "Give-power-to-kikeism" but that is what it really was.

A seizure of power needs a an ideological high ground to do it.

>Most of them were poor farmers,
Literally not true, Jews were never landed. They collected taxes for absentee landlords and managed farmlands, but were pretty much never laborers.

There was definitely an element of Jewish revanchism to the whole Bolshevic Revolution in Russia.

Many Russian nobles were assassinated by young Jews seeking vengeance for Pogroms.

Just a long bloody history now exported to Palestine for lulz and TV.

wow herschel, i was kidding, no need to cry out in pain

worldometers.info/world-population/israel-population/
>The current population of Israel is 8,406,143 as of Friday, February 23, 2018, based on the latest United Nations estimates.
ifamericaknew.org/stat/usaid.html
> bringing total military aid to Israel to $3.7 billion per year.
3,700,000,000 / 8,406,143 = $440 per person per year.
csmonitor.com/2002/1209/p16s01-wmgn.html
>Since 1973, Israel has cost the United States about $1.6 trillion. If divided by today's population, that is more than $5,700 per person
That's per American and there's about 330,000,000 of us.
1,600,000,000,000 / 8,406,143 = $190,337 per yid
What have we gotten out of our "alliance"? Soda streams? Even if someone didn't give a fuck about the Jews it's a shitty alliance at least Japan and South Korea sell us cool shit for our protecting them.

This aspect is not clear to me from my reading. I know many Jews in the former Russian Empire lived in little agricultural villages called Shtetls.

My family were mostly millers and railway men but that could have been a later development.

These idiots don't even know how important was Polish government in the formation of Israel. Because of that in the 40s and beyond even Jewish terrorist organizations respected Poles and didn't harm them but of course nobody remembers that. Now most of the country are descendants of former Soviet Jews so there's little continuity. There's hardly anything that we have in common and frankly I don't understand what people mean when they say that Poland is important for Israel. Are we another "backup plan"?

Indians fucking stink. They've lived in abhorrent filth for so long that genetic mutations dictate each of them naturally emits a foul concoction of curry, piss and shit and body odour. This repugnant cluster fuck of sensory overload triggers a violent defensive mechanism in those exposed.

True story, scientifically verified.

Indian males are very rapey.
They can't fucking drive. Worst taxi drivers in the world.
Each Indian child is born with a fucking cricket bat.
They're rude and have jiggly heads.
They fucking stink.

wait why would alt righters hate that

A lot of them did, they usually weren't farmers though. They had closed communities in all the major cities, there was a difference between the Jews that were forcibly moved by the Tsar and the ones that were here before that.
Shtetls were occupied by those forcibly moved from Russia.

But good European goys produce many shekels. Don't be an antisemite and let them leech off your prosperity goy!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygCE9Y28xWg&t

we better fire up those ovens in auschwitz...

If you're wondering why our government was training Jewish military groups. The reason is because we both agreed that there's too many Jews in Poland and had a plan to send some of them to Palestine. A mutual relationship. And those right wing groups idolized Poland and modeled their organizations on our model.

This is Sup Forums you never know, people will believe anything.

I see, I guess that goes back before my family's reliable history.

In any case all that just to say in response to Germany's comment that there's no such thing as a Polish Jew.

Maybe not so much anymore, but there used to be plenty.

Yeah but they worked on behalf of absentee landlords, that is literally what Jews did all over Europe. They were brought in as foreign overseers to be the in-between for the nobility and serfs and do the dirty work of statecraft that they didn't want to bloody their hands with.

Move to the stolen land which you call home.

Of course the same groups were later killing Brits in Palestine. Who knew?

>And those right wing groups idolized Poland and modeled their organizations on our model.

I do as well, personally, idk why we can't have a conservative nationalistic government.

I don't want an edgy retard Nazi government that will plunge our lands into civil war, just a reasonably moderate pragmatic conservative-nationalist government that will end feminism and forced diversity and let people live in peace and raise their families.

why are they wearing Israel flag if they are polish?

Great. Can Israel start fucking with us too? Our jews should feel same. Airplane to Jerusalem soon lampshade people.

Clearly, Poland is. But when the money disappears as the Jews leave, they'll wonder what went wrong.

Yeah fucking deport them

The problem here is that Poland is a small country and not very powerfull. Their NATO allies are mostly allied with Israel agenda, so I guess this will end badly for Poland. The country will be out of EU and in cold waters with US (Israel servant), and it has nothing to sell to China. It is a bad move in the long run, jews will take their money out of Poland and the country will be even poorer than it is.

It is funny seeing you guys cheering them tho, it is like making a small kid hit a much bigger and thougher one for the lulz.

Are these the traintracks to Auschwitz?

No one likes Israel except America, they'll be fine.

Literally no country is going to put its diplomatic or financial interests on the line for Israel, except maybe the USA.

Yeah, there were a lot of Polish Jews before the war. Some even considered themselves "Polish people of jewish descent" and said that their religion may be jewish, but they're ethnic Poles.
Poland before the war was pretty complicated and had a lot of minorities.

BEGONE JEWS!!

this, ive been reading 200 years together and the polish landlords took excellent care of the jews who got them rich from keeping the peasants drunk and in debt

They're not Polish but Israeli. They have their retarded school trips to Auschwitz and their teachers tell them that Poles hate them so they wear those flags as a sign of defiance while Poles just mind their own business or are curious about foreign guests. In their mind Poland is just the biggest Jewish graveyard. Immediate negative correlation. Finkelstein says that Jews hate Poles instinctively. Actualy Polish Jews or those older ones do like us sometimes.

HOLOBUNGA WAS REAL

I wish we could have at least one day, out of the entire year, a single day, when yids just shut the fuck up.