Traps are a gift from god Y/N? discuss

le trap memey.
Kill yourself already.

Traps are shit and you people are faggots.

God hates faggots.

y

I love traps (and shotas) and dont mind being called a faggot or gay so my life is perfect

Traps are shit. They draw perfectly serviceable women, but then decide to slap a penis them

Cute boys are cute, female clothes and makeup or otherwise.
Same with cute girls and reverse trapping.

Trap on female is literally the straightest thing you can fap to

Face it, men make better women than women

t. Virgin

Why is neo Sup Forums obsessed with faggots dressing up as girls and how is this related to anime and manga?

Of course.

they took the tool which was supposed to be used to turn away normalfags and began to indulge in it seriously

But normalfags and normies love traps.

>the tool which was supposed to be used to turn away normalfags
this never worked

>normies

Normalfags are normalfags, normies are wannabe normalfags. Learn the difference, newfag.

>neo Sup Forums
>obsessed with faggots dressing up as girls
I think the better question is why is everything people hate immediately a newfag thing and probably from reddit?

Did we go back to "actual newfags trying to fit in by calling others newfags" phase?

Wanting to be a normalfag is a normalfag thing to do, normie is just the reddit term that outs you.

Are you coping with your autism by changing the meaning of words?

God will smite you faggots. None shall remain.

Remeber, traps are beautiful, futas are gay

>gets outed and instantly plays the autist card
You must be a fucking idiot if you don't know that they're literally the same meaning but used by different groups

please stop you're only embarassing yourself further

>if I call people redditors/newfags, nobody will suspect me

So you're copying with your autism then.

>draw flat girl
>slap dick on
>best character of 2017
Can't wait for this shit to get old

Suspect me of what exactly? You're literally wrong on the definitions, I don't about where you're from as much as I care about you spreading disinfo. Lurk more or fuck off, but spreading shit that you're only guessing about leads to other faggots soaking it in. If wanting some semblance of quality on a board I visit regularly is autistic then I really pity your outlook on life.

Think you'll be waiting a while

Good thing traps aren't gay then

>Traps are a gift from god?
No. they are more like a gift from Satan.

The heaven will not let you in if you have ever touched them.

I agree

Traps exist because women have more power than they should in todays society. Traps are the solution to the modern woman.

>heaven
when will this meme die?

When normies stop being afraid of death. So never. They have to make up a nice little story about how they get to live even after they die because they're a bunch of wimps.

You're so mad. Is it because you're a newfag trying to fit in? Stop trying to change the meaning of obvious words.

It's moe

I want to dress up exactly like Astfolo

Trapfags are cancer. I say this as a gay man.

user

Traps are not a gift from God. Traps are a test. If you fall into temptation and commit faggotry, your soul deserves Hell.

again, why traps are discutable topic in Sup Forums when exists better places for?

It's a straight mans fetish so obviously you would say that

i still remember fapping to jun in 2005 for the first time and playing gg for bridge only. astolfo is amazing. it's actual "newfags" who constantly talk about it so they can pretend they're hip and what they dislike is bad somehow. people love to give themselves false authority.

under heavenly law only boipucci has authority

>traps are a gift from god
Yes
>Sup Forums only posts astolfo
you guys are squandering the gift. I've already seen every astolfo picture ever made

>Liking dicks
>Straight
You'd be better off just admitting that you like gay things. It's 2017, there's nothing wrong with being gay.

>ywn be Astolfo and please tempt anons into the world of traps

>current year non-argument
It's femininity not benis that makes traps good.

Please post more shima

Then jerk off to women. The penis is the draw.

I do but I also see traps as women. It's not the benis, it's the taboo.

So, in other words, you like it because it's gay?

pay attention, no because it's forbidden

Because it's gay? Liking "traps" isn't "forbidden."

there's proper and improper

Traps are sacred.

Agreed. Always hate it when there are futas in trap threads.

Only if they play the role of a woman and become feminine in the way their Masters desire

>posts image about 2014 posters
>thinks the trap obsession is anything new
hmmm.....

>normies

This proves that all you trapfags are just ironic weebs who like "le boi puss". Back to your discord thread.

I've liked them for a long time, hate that they've become a meme lately, has ruined trap threads forever

No but reverse traps are a gift from god if that's what you mean.

Honestly, no.

Trap threads have always been recruitment threads for transgenderism and taking HRT. A lot of people on Sup Forums are young and a lot of them are shy and want to be loved. It's irresponsible to expose them to traps and get them fantasizing about being cute/inherently desirable solely on account of their body. Stop turning shy young men into submissive sissies, stop posting garbage memes like girl(male), boipucci, ~, feminine penis, are traps gay, and any other shit like that. You have constant threads for this on Sup Forums and /y/, go there.

what ruins trap threads are the normalfags that get triggered and keep saying traps are gay, and the actual homos that come in to erp

Straight Traps are better than gay ones unless the trap is getting absolutely pulverized.

I have zero respect for trap lovers

zero

>Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,
>nor effeminate
>nor abusers of themselves with mankind
2D traps are probably not gay, but they aren't good either. At worst, they are idolatry.

They are both fictional creations, though. Centered around
>feminine looks
>masculine sexual preferences (face, hips, ass, tits and dick)

Leviticus 20:13

>anti-trapfags are bible beaters
>when priests do most of the boy molesting these days
kek

Those papist cucks will burn in Hell for all eternity

Why can't this faggot just die already

Nobody cares you cunt.

Stay mad, bitch.

>Normalfag
You mean newfags, no one who's been here more than a few years gives a fuck unless they're actually 100% retarded.

I love his design so much.

They can't get pregnant though.

But they can.

That's impossible!

Those are girls.

As long as you keep them 2d

>He has not played the VN that image is from.

Why do straight heterosexual men want to fuck traps?

Because they are as easy as ugly women but way hotter.

it's in the male nature to want to dominate lesser males
having them look like hot girls just makes it that much easier to justify dominating them sexually

From behind most can pass as flat women and they're generally thirsty as fuck.

That for 3DPD, you don't need an excuse to want to fuck the perfection that is a 2D trap.

I have a super catholic "friend" who hates anime and video games. I secretly hate him and wish he were dead. I'm bisexual, love the vidya, love anime traps, and I'm proud! While some people waste their lives being miserable for an afterlife that probably doesn't exist, I'll be happy in the here and now.

No. The reason why traps seem so appealing in many cases is because their boyishness lend some semblance of charm to their overall character. Make no mistake; traps aren't all that great... it just showcases just how boring a lot of female characters are.

Except they are.

You're the cancer of this fuck'n board.

>being this wrong
Traps are gay, futas are straight.

Fuck off.

Because they're not straight or heterosexual.

>Trap threads have always been recruitment threads for transgenderism and taking HRT.

Sure doesn't sound like you're an authority on the matter. 3Dshitting has generally been looked down upon in these threads. sage