These two just need to fuck already

these two just need to fuck already

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/ijWmw3Wb
danbooru.donmai.us/pools/1004
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Implying there aren't already a couple of demi-gods running around by now

Would the universe survive such an event?

Well, so do these two

ponytail haruhi does a lot for my penis
that should have been the default design

Kyon has some divine taste.

>that should have been the default design
then it wouldn't be special

The alt-universe apparently did.

>he didn't get the ace attorney arc

they could at least switch it up every couple of episodes since haruhi is known for changing her hair anyways

But one of the biggest parts of the story is how Haruhi stops doing that when she meets Kyon

Why no season 3, 4, 5 and 6 yet ?

A mere kiss saved the world once, them fucking would save it forevermore.

They did, when they got drunk, but it wasn't adapted.

I always imagined the "Disgraceful behavior" to be more of them making out and/or feeling each other up.

Must be pretty hard for them to keep their hands off of each other

oh is that from that island episode? man I don't recall a thing from this series its been so dead

>Disgraceful behavior
The bakatsuki translation was entirely different and didn't hint at anything like that. I'd be careful with translations, they often fuck things up (even official ones).

these too a well.

True enough, but for the most part one can take an official translation's word for it over a fan translation.

these town need to anger-fuck

Who would be on top?

post the pastebin

pastebin.com/ijWmw3Wb

She looks so mature with the ponytail, best hair by far

What would Haruhi be like as a housewife?

She's a good cook and loves kids, she'll do fine

Too bad we'll never see that.

If my knowledge of Japanese in translation serves, Koizumi is intentionally being ambiguous to tease him. 'Disgraceful' could just mean embarrassing.
They probably just got drunk and acted like fools.

Wait a second, isn't this SUPERIOR JAPANESE STEEL FOLDED 10^23 TIMES?

yep

Haruhi is too good for Kyon.

Reminder Haruhi got a friend drunk to exploit her body for a film and was incapable of understanding why anyone would have a problem with that.

This She only did that to throw off the mind reading devices that uchuujins use and she stopped after Kyon pointed that out.

what the fuck is this cancer?

Tsuruya seemed to have no problem with it either, and she was the enabler in that situation. Also Mikuru is shit.

Mikuru is Haruhi's plaything. They aren't friends.

Fairy Tale.

I ship KyonxYuki

It's okay user I'm sure you'll be able to find a wife that also has down syndrome

Shipping a girl with her daddy. It's not always okay user.

So Haruhi created Kyon to be her husbando?

>But one of the biggest parts of the story is how Haruhi stops doing that when she meets Kyon
Which goes to show just how fucking boring this story is.

>character stops changing hairstyle everyday makes the story boring
where is the logic

>goes to show just how boring the show is
???

>original
他にも俺はハルヒとともに何か恥ずかしい醜態を演じていたようなのだが
>literal translation of original
in addition to that(he also said that) ,it seems that i along with haruhi committed some disgraceful behavior that is embarrassing
>official translation
He also mentioned that I, along with Haruhi, had engaged in some sort of disgraceful behavior
>fan translation
He said I reeked of booze just as much as Haruhi
The fan translation for haruhi is really terrible. there were many instances where the dialogue is so different from original that it is apparent that the translators didn't even bother to translate and just filled it with whatever came off the top of their mind

>何か恥ずかしい醜態を演じていた
Okay, yeah, Koizumi is messing with him. That's an infuriatingly vague way to put it.

Very dangerous. If Haruhi tastes the cock for the first time the world might transform into hentai where everybody has sex 24/7.
They basically have to be celibate for life.

The fan translator probably mistook よう for 酔う because he sucks.

>Haruhi would probably bend reality resulting in a batshit insane orgy featuring several versions of her and Kyon simultaneously copulating in mind-melting psychedelic scenarios lasting multiple days
Doujins for this series really took the safer route, I mean I like Haruhi-Kyon vanilla but imagine the possibilities

hes talking about the facebook tier meme faggot

>Haruhi just created the whole universe to get some kyon dick.

I'd believe it.

Well technically she did spare the universe because she wanted the John Smith

She deserves love, not harushit

Whoa dude, that's my wife you're posting please stop this at once.

No she has no interest towards Kyon. She's there to observe Haruhi. If she doesn't, the universe will go ape shit.

But that's my wife

>the joke
>your head
The show is just as fucking bad as that shitty meme. It's the most boring, generic shonenshit I've ever seen, it attracts the exact kind of retarded fans who make that garbage.

Sorry but that's wrong unless you're me. In that case, stop procrastinating faggot.

So you completly ignore a whole book eh? Delusional I say, delusional!

Read the LN user. She's not in love with Kyon, but she puts a lot of faith in him.

You know that I can't

You mean Kyon is too good for her

>chubby
>rude
>unfunny
kyon isn't good for anything buddy

>Kyon
>chubby
Did you watch Endless Eight? He's ripped.

>Kyon cheats on Haruhi

What happens next?

I have never wanted to see a fictional character get slapped more than I did with Haruhi.

Haruri would need to have intense sex. She's somewhat histerical, even if the term have been deprecated strongs orgasms, thought as the cure before, would be really beneficial. Did you know that vibrators were invented to cure histeria?

in my headcanon, he smacked the bitch

Tell me where it's stated in the LNs that she's not in love with Kyon. Protip: You can't. I'm not the other user and I'm not saying she IS in love with him, but there are certainly hints on her having some romabtic interest in him in disappearnace and snow mountain syndrome at least.

Intrigues, when Mikuru says she thinks Nagato is jealous of her relationship with Kyon and Nagato says afterward she's not at all. Or Love at first Sight. There's more emphasis on her personal growth than any potential romance.

yeah haruhi just created a world where she didn't get bitch slapped but we all know he dun it
that in mind haruhi would probably be an unbelievable hate fuck. All that energy

If I remember correctly wasn't Mikuru supposing Nagato is jealous of her shy an approachable personality in general? I don't recall something specific about Kyons feelings, but of course I might not remember everything. I tried looking it up but can't find the passage right now,
As for love at first sight you are probably refering to her stating she was a bit happy about the football guy having feelings for her? That doesn't really say much, most people want to be desirable.
Again, just to make it clear, I'm not saying she certainly has feelings for him. In fact Nagato probably doesn't know her own feelings that well by now, though she's getting better at it.

Found it:

Found it:

"Nagato tranquilly said,
"I understand what she [Ashahina] means."
A pause.
"I've never thought about wanting to be like her. But, her thinking that is logical."

There's nothing specific about the relationship with Kyon. Just Mikurus idea that Nagato wants to ber like her.

Wasn't "normal" Yuki clearly in love with Kyon in The Disappearance? I think thats evidence enough that she has some sort of feelings towards him

This. Yuki probably created her alter ego in a way she liked to be herself, which is the example I was talking about from disappearnace. This might aso indicate that she wasn't completely honest (to herself?) when she told Kyon she doesn't want to be like Mikuru. There are certainly some similarities between alternativ Yuki and regular Mikuru: Both are shy and protectable and Yuki even approached Kyon with that attributes.

But Kyon said Disappearance Nagato wasn't Nagato. She's a travesty.

BUT at the end she stopped the knife, the real nagato is still somewhere in there obviously

>But Kyon said Disappearance Nagato wasn't Nagato
Of course she wasn't, because Yuki at that point didn't like what she was.

That wasn't Disappearance Nagato, but real Nagato.

that was the real nagato who travelled back in time with mikuru

It's probably not like the real Yukis personality would literally be programmed into alternative Yukis brain or something but there are of course some similarities between them, the most obvious one being their love for books. This tells us which parts of her original personality the real Nagato actually liked.
There is one part I find strange though: Kyon said the alternativ Yuki was very quick to deny any involvement in the emergency esacpe program. Either this is just Kyon overthinking things or there actually were some of her original feelings or thoughts left.

oh right right. now I feel stupid
I wonder if were ever going to see that third timeline where kyon has to watch himself get fuckin stabbed in the intestine

>This tells us which parts of her original personality the real Nagato actually liked.
Yes, but !Yuki is a barely functional, deeply broken person who needs Asakura to take care of her all the time. Something tells me it's to show how unhealthy this process was for her, just like it was for Haruhi when she tried to recreate the world in Melancholy.

>The biggest entry level show of 2006 is now an obscure anime with a small, dedicated fanbase consisting of both old and new fans.

better than anime club.flg

>I wonder if were ever going to see that third timeline where kyon has to watch himself get fuckin stabbed in the intestine
Way to make me sad. There is so much more shit I want answered in this series.
>What is the origin of Haruhis powers? Did they really originate in Sakaki or did someone have them before her? Was it Kyon who created them or someone/something else?
>What is the device found on Tsuruyas backyard?
>What role does Asahina (big) really play?
>more info about the different parties involved (time travelers, the organization, sky canopy domain, data sentient entity etc.)
And also what you wrote. But we very likely won't get anything ever.

>a slut and a beta carrying her in his back

Literally who?

I agree. Yuki was emotionally unstable and didn't understand herself well, which is clearly shown by her reaction when she thinks it's correct that she gets punished by the data sentient entity as she could get out of control again. A major reason for this state of hers was her near omnipotence and omniscience, especially since it made her remember every loop of endless eight. Also remember how happy she was playing against the computer club when Kyon instructed her to limit her powers to the levels of a human. Thus Yuki wished to be less powerfull and more dependent on others. Since Mikuru is a prime example for such a person she might've taken inspiration from what she knew about her when creating !Yuki. Mikuru also got along well with Kyon, so this might've also been a motive. However as she was extremely inexperienced with emotions she heavily overdid it, resulting in Kyon preferring the regular Yuki. She probably knew that she wasn't the best person to judge which personality and world is better, though, so she gave Kyon the choice. Later Yuki learned that she doesn't have to change herself as radically, but that she can slowly change into a direction she wants by natural means leading to her developing more diverse emotions and limiting her abilities.

You say that as if it's a bad thing.

Where the fuck is my LN12

danbooru.donmai.us/pools/1004

t-take that back!

They're just highschool students. Why would they need to fuck already?

you weren't fucking and doing heroin by highschool?
what a loser