Virgin shooter vs Chad Marine

Why not put a chad US Marine in every classroom to fend off shooters?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ioFb3DaFcBE
youtu.be/Z-Ij7ElJnqM?t=28s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

marines too busy fighting for isreal duh

posse comitatus, you mongrel bootlicker.

>Marines
>high school girls
Bad idea

This is the dumbest post I have ever seen

as long as the marine is white, I have no problem with this.

Whatever happened to security guards? Did people suddenly forget that they exist and have been used successfully for ages?

Female Marines then.

lol

bECAUSE THEYRE ARE NOactual mass shootings, just hoaxes and false flags. Marines are not well trained for fake crying and being transgendered and entitled

Seriously though, if we directed the might of the US military to infrastructure works instead of fighting abroad for israel, maybe all the fuckin bridges and dams wouldn't be falling apart

I don't no vladimir. you tell me you fuckin underpaid shill.

>be female Marine
>get put in a headlock by black student

Maybe not marines but maybe National Guard or off duty soldiers from any military branch

>he doesn't know the real reason for every war in the middle east

test sgae

Why would we want to put jar heads in a learning environment? We wouldnt be abke to call them jar heads anymore, since it turns out that you can actually put stuff in a jar.

>this shit thread again
We get it, you’re an 0311 who just graduated from ITB, you fucking boot

Too many crayons man. I'd be shitting wax

Marines have a bad habit of raping and killing highschool girls. Especialy asians.

>beaners
>chad

Because the military is for use against external threats. Once you are using them against your own citizens you have abridged due process.

Odd that I'm constantly asked to support psycho cops, create new dumb laws, or permanently give up gun rights every day since the newest false flag. Fucking Jews always rent seeking man.

because the shooter would kill him too

>chad patriot

Use retired Marines. There's hundreds near every
School district, all ready and willing to engage with and drop the hammer on a school shooter, no matter what kind of assault weapon the other
guy is carrying. Marines don't pussy out. Harvey Keitel served(pic).

Why don't we put girls like her in every high school to remove virginity so these guys don't snap?

the C H A D instructor for the new fags

Because I don't support living in a militarized police state, you Communist fuck.

Butthurt leatherneck detected.
It's alright, you were just following orders.

>ONLY IN SCHOOLS WITH 1000+ STUDENTS
I think there should be 4-5 (Trust me that's more than enough) Marines patrolling the school, doing general security and basic maintenance armed with less lethal and an all clear to kick dick. There should be a gun safes though out the school for their access. Then arm select teachers, and an always armed liaison officer to complement whatever security is already there.

>SCHOOLS LESS THEN 1000
Every teacher be trained with a CC Weapon and a liaison officer.

The Marines should be retired +25 years of age and married. The officers should be near retirement as well.

How many private schools have been shot up? Why do you think that is?

Have the drill-instructor teach the class.

This would also create businesses and jobs. Not to mention pressure the schools to meet standards to gain accreditation and funding.

OP, only SPEC OPS is Chad, everything else is brainwashed go-hards.

What does she mean with this?

>ever wanting your children within 100 feet of a ZOGbot

the average marine is a nonwhite illegal tranny who is doped up on so much zog propaganda he would probably shoot your kid if they said something mean about jews

Even worse idea. She will either be completely ineffectual or fuck half the school or even do both.

Not true, the average military personnel is built up because they've done things they never thought they could do (L7 weenie into winner) and are on a power trip. If they've been to war, they they're usually mentally fucked or mentally fortified.

youtube.com/watch?v=ioFb3DaFcBE

This

Intimidation and respect is needed for running out of control kids.

Young bulls would just try to fuck the stronk women, and test them if they give bullshit back.

SPEC OPS and pilots. The really weeded jobs both physically and mentally is what I'm getting at here.

true

Idea:
Unhackable security robots, that don't have a penis or vagina.

See this: youtu.be/Z-Ij7ElJnqM?t=28s

WTF IS THIS EPIDEMIC OF GRANNY SHORTS AND GIANT DISGUSTING ASSES!!!!!????

Chad is a land lock country. Fucking idiot!

Would have to be National Guard, Coast Guard, or a state guard due to Posse Comitatus.

>female marines
>high school girls

Good idea....?

Irony

If marines liked schools they wouldn't be marines.

What about issuing Keblar Vests and Helmets for each student?...it works for the Military....

Buddy I served with lost his junk, 9 fingers, and half his tongue (and an eye) from an IED. I wouldn't trust him in a classroom still got 4 stumps a finger an eye and a big old Italian nose.

you have absolutely no ground to stand on france

>stpeach is now sponsored by gymshark
uh oh, her boyfriend better watch out.

Love the girl with the nice ass. Totally relevant to the post.

Bump

People will find a way to fuck them.