SCOTT ISRAEL HAD THE AUDACITY TO GO ON FUCKING TV AFTER THIS
This is important evidence that they wanted this to happen

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warren_v._District_of_Columbia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>SCOTT ISRAEL HAD THE AUDACITY TO GO ON FUCKING TV AFTER THIS
This is what has me so sick
They hid all this damning info until after their prime time communism rally

CNN is the only place reporting about the additional 3 deputies so I'd take it with a grain of salt. They might be trying to kike us into overreacting.

So all this gun grabbing crying was trying to cover up for this faggots god awful employees actions or lack of actions.

How do you overreact to the knowledge that 'law enforcement' apparently will just give the shooters the go ahead to do whatever they want for as long as they want and just walk out and get some MccyDees and stop by Walmart after committing mass murder?

False flag

>Sup Forums caught perpetuating fake story about multiple deputies waiting outside school

>Liberals: Stupid right wingers you don't need guns, that's what we have cops for. (Also cops are fucking racist bigots with poor training and itchy trigger fingers.)

>Cops: We have no legal obligation to protect you at all.

They posted it first, that only looks bad for them, unless they want to say they screwed up because they used known Russian hacker/hoax factory Sup Forums as a source AGAIN.

Were the Broward dudes regular patrols dudes waiting for the Coral Springs tactical team to arrive or some shit? That's slightly more understandable, but you're supposed to go in anyways.

They didn't know the race of the shooter so they weren't able to anything yet. Police do not want to be found shooting a nonwhite kid in Florida.

They've done it before

The Coward County Sheriff's Office.

The connection between Debbie Wasserman Schultz, Scott Israel, this shooting, and the gun control debate is simply too suspicious to ignore

Yeah, and that also looks bad, its lose/lose. What kind of moron sets themselves up for a lose/lose?

False flag and the local cops were in on it.

3 broward deputies showed up with plate carriers and M4s, but like most cops, they just wanted to stand around 'looking tacticool'.

This is nothing more than government failed miserably. Government panics for fear of the people stripping them of power, access, unearned honors, prestige, whores, and money. And now government tries to use the old tactics of victims, media, scapegoating, projection, strawman, and social pressures to gain more power to pretend to absolve themselves of their very real sins and failures.

It never ends.

They're largely, but not all, the nigger-tier breed who get to be city princes because of establishment faggots, and make their 6 figures a year, flex their shill-fetishized gay authority, and get to get away from crimes for the most part. You expect them to possibly give that up to waltz into a bullet carnival to save some lowly citizens that they don't even care about????? I mean after all officer safety is the number one priority. It's pretty clear cut. They're knighted/princed and paid to ticket folks, batter and bruise folks, bring people in, (rape or molest a person or their children/spouse if they feel like it every so often), find a stolen car or missing cat here and there, or kill someone. Not to risk their lives attempting to save yours. Where'd you get that farfetched idea?

But a harmless unarmed drunk father of two on his hands and knees following order after retarded order? Yea you better believe the cops will be there and annihilate you for sport, then add your death photos to their "Kills" album.

I mean

Wake the fuck up.
Police have no obligation to protect you.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warren_v._District_of_Columbia

savage

>''Give up your guns, you dumb redneck! The police should only own guns to protect you!''
I'm loving this, lads. Shame I'll never be a clap

Bump

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warren_v._District_of_Columbia

kys mobile faggot

Ok reading the details really has me fucked up. Worse than I thought.

But before it was that the FBI was first on scene and that they entered first. Since the office is so close.
What the fuck is even going on. Theyre changing the littles things to try and cover the holes from the beginning.

>CNN

Isn't that what happened with the Las Vegas shooting? Swat took their sweet time getting to him and he just unloaded on people.

Bumpo

> Shooting lasts 6 minutes
> best response time for at least two units (4 deputies) is going to be at least 6 minutes
> SRO is there during entirety of shooting, apparently doing nothing. Assume he calls dispatch for other four deputies.
> deputies are already there while shooting is happening(?) arriving in less than 6 minutes to secure a scene by also doing nothing.
> meanwhile Cruz is having Subway and McDonald's after apparently using smoke bombs to escape like a gas-masked ninja, but immediately IDd and apprehended off scene anyway

The fuck is going on. Did the deputies shoot everyone and then pin it on some autistic fuckwad?

>So all this gun grabbing crying was trying to cover up for this faggots god awful employees actions or lack of actions.
Or else CNN is running this thinking that people will say
>See good guys with guns didn't help!

Which is not happening and everyone is turning against the school, and its young aspiring news anchors. They realize that this is a problem that this community had, and that it does not apply to all places equally.

TO THE LIBERALS IN THIS THREAD:

How come this does not prove to you that civilians need to be armed?
I am NOT saying the children need to be, don't take my argument to an extreme, but the question this raises is:

>if we can not even TRUST POLICE (whomst you always say are the only people who need guns) to do their jobs, why should WE not have the right to own a firearm for personal defense?

I expect a response, if you're not a head in the sand leftist.