Chi no Wadachi

What kind of misunderstanding will make mommy kill the tomboy?

>mom gonna blueball the girl
>mom gonna say she wants to meet her again
>20 pages of mom glancing menacingly when it happens

The tomboy came there to get some dick.

MC gonna break down crying for a while before relenting to give her the dick but mom returns.Still though, I wonder if he was absent from the school since she came by to see him.

this series is going to nowhere

You can get out now

MC going to change and shit I guess in the end but I wont say it will go nowhere.In the mean time, its almost going nowhere but stuff does happens.

When will be see some action. And I mean sexual action.

Poor girl think she can sneak in for some D when mom is not around. I bet she gonna leave some trace for mom to find out after.

Mommy is gonna arrive home before she said and she is gonna catch them in Sei's room about to get down to business.
Or mom is gonna arrive home before she said and Sei will panic and throw her out by the window.

He gonna throw the tomboy*

>Sei, who is this bitch and what is she doing in my house?

Hopefully she gets the dick but mom could smell it and pressuring mc to admit with her mind games, then ask him to bring her to the house again.Are we caught up or niggastream still behind?

I've been waiting for 10 days for this chapter and ended up reading it in less than 20 seconds. Fuck.

And I have a feeling that his mom isn't a Yandere, just an insane person - which is kind of disappointing desu.

The mom being a shitty stereotype would be disapointing. Being a realistic insane person is part of her charm.

Well, you're wrong.

Explain why I am wrong, please

it feels weird knowign this is the place where found hentai of an user's mom which was drawn by said user
followed by drawing hentai of his mom being fucked by Sup Forums while he watched and cucked himself

Well, she is a yandere. A good and realistic one, but a yandere after all.

>Mom kills every threat to Sei's virginity
>Sei kills the only person to rival him, his dad
>They get together and go on a killing spree throughout Japan like incestual Bonney and Clyde

So Oshimi now deconstructs the yandere archetype with killer mom? Baudelier have mercy on us.

Sei's mom is the perfect yandere, not Yuno

The perfect one either gets its proper D or just better it kills itself. Though Mom here is more intriguing in 12 chapeters than most members of said archtype.

Well, she will get the D eventually, that's for sure

Still summer vacation. Chapter 3 she wanted to come over and hang out but he said he didn't know when would work because the cousin was always around. She said to call her when he found out when and he asked mommy and she said after the trip. So either he called and forgot, or he didn't call so she decided to just show up.

I am not sure what to make of the opening pages. The mother apologizing and the face of the cat being Sei.

Do you think its just guilt ridden dream or something to look into?

I'd bang... I mean hug hot mama so hard.

But it already went somewhere.

>Still summer vacation
Thanks.

He was scared of her mom's behaviour and thinking he is next if his mom feels like he is not doing mommy approved action and the stress got carried into his dream.

Oh, good explanation there user. I am still thinking too deeply like I did with Mari.

I am going to guess the childhood friend may or may not end in a sticky situation in a chapter or two. This ain't looking good but I don't think the kill tally will go up that quick.

By "somewhere," do you mean "dicking"?

If not, I'm not really sure why the author's wasting everyone's time

Probably find her and Sei kissing. That is not welcome in her household.

I don't know how the rest of the story will progress but the fact the mother genuinely loves and cares for her son still is a huge plus for me, enough not to sour her character.

Especially when she saved him.

why is the author so lazy with his story telling?
why does he drag out 7 pages worth of story progression into a whole chapter insert a close up of the MC with a wide-eyed look of shock every single time anything happens?

Its called building atmosphere. Also I like it. I mean, of all the issues stories have today, its building tension and a sense of uncertainty. If you want a quick fast paced story, there are other series. But its an excellent way of build up.

I dont mind his story telling, the worst is waiting for the next chapter and this is pretty much his shtick,maybe except for his older and comedic series.

Another 2 weeks till the next chapter right?

I'm not sure if niggastream caught with the release or not, if yes then 2 more weeks I guess, hopefully.

Here's hopes. One of the few series I am enjoying at the moment. Thanks.

How long does the authors stories normally last?

Idk they don't seem to drag on that long. He gets the point across and then finishes before it gets old.

Alternatively instead of ending, he changes the tone with a timeskip. He likes his timeskips too, so be warned as it could easily happen in this manga,