Classroom of the Elite

You didn't think you were done with the beach episode, were you?
youtube.com/watch?v=0dCjtQHnUKM

Ah, literally me.

>no sensei again
Crap

>STILL no Sensei
Come on guys, if you're gonna do fanservice at least do it right!

>user: The anime is probably gonna end at volume 4.
>Another user: Nah, it will end at volume 3 at this rate.
>Director: HAHAHAHAHA we're going anime-original ending faggots

Seriously, fuck this guy. Hope he's not the one directing Persona 5 the animation and shoehorn the shit out of Makoto too.

What's the point of pool episode when they're gonna have this shit anyways?

Sudo on suicide watch

What's blondie's end game?

I don't even know what they are doing anymore. They said ep8-10 would cover vol3, but in the PV you see a mix of vol3, vol4 & original content.

I wonder what LN writer feels when he is watching anime.

I like how even the japs are saying how the anime is essentially raping the original novels at this point.

He's openly proud that the LN is doing well... but probably wanna kill himself knowing they shoehorned the main girl and go for shitty anime original ending.

You probably used Google translate. The top comment on YouTube said that the anime 'violates' the original content. Translating to English would mean: The anime is a disgrace to the original.

No rape. That's too lewd for nippon.

From a business point of view he should be pretty content. If anything the anime has given his LN a lot of exposure; emergency reprints, sales in top3 overall, and over 1 million copies sold. On a personal level he probably isn't too happy with how the anime is handling things but hey. Anime-only fans won't know what changed compared to the novel, and when they find out they will probably jump ship to the LN/manga as well. The only losing parties here are Lerche, since director decisions have thrown BD sales to the bottom of the barrel which means they will won't even break even + reputation/image damage, and the fans who just wanted to see a nice adaption of the LN. Though you get these original fanservice scenes for these girls with their 10/10 bodies so it's give and take really.

Actually the preview takes Place in volume 4, aboard of the ship after voume 3

I'm sure it will piss a lot of people off if there's no fan service of Karuizawa, Cripple, and other female characters.
Why the hell would you make double fanservice episodes just to show the same damn girls?

Cucking?

Whorikita is a fucking slut

Literally the 2nd comment:-
>前回は原作レイプで叩かれましたね
>レイプ
>Literally uses the english word Rape.

Who the fuck is using google translate OP. Don't tell someone with an actual qualification in jap how to read jap.

>You probably used Google translate
Even Google translate has Rape in the translation so you're talking out of your ass.
>前回は原作レイプで叩かれましたね
>Last time I was hit by the original rape

>more filler
>No fucking sensei in a swimsuit
>vol 4 is definitely out for the most part which means no more evil Kushida
>Still no Kei plot in sight
Fuck

>no more evil Kushida
Okay, now I'm mad. I didn't realize it was a problem for other people than the Keifags.

Actually it looks like they skipped vol 3 entirely, preview shows a scene from the end of vol 4 in which Kushida embraces 50%.

If they go to anime original ending, it will be clusterfuck and many plot-holes since LNs hasn't solve the issue yet.

No, that's just a prologue of vol 3 with original scene. Kushida embracing 50%man is not the end scene of Vol. 4