I have been informed that the left have created a 2000 strong team that are being paid to bombard every single company...

I have been informed that the left have created a 2000 strong team that are being paid to bombard every single company that has anything to do with the NRA, making them think that the entire country is anti-NRA. Basically they are scaring companies that has anything to do with them into submission. There is the same tactics being used in the UK for anything Dailymail.
What are some good ideas to counter this? Maybe make people aware, the same way that happened with Hannity and the coffee machine.
300m guns in the US, so a lot of people to potentially reach.

Other urls found in this thread:

africanamerica.org/topic/latinos-ethnic-cleansing-african-americans-in-la
washingtonsblog.com/2013/02/gun-control-was-historically-about-represssing-blacks.html
archive.is/q13Jm
familycouncil.org/?p=14353
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm going to join now.

>throw basketball in is garden
>gets killed by niggers
>go to funeral
>if only he'd had a gun to protect him and his family.

Score settled.

Boycotts would probably be a good start. The left is leveraging all of their cultural power at the moment. The only real solution is to disrupt their operations.

>checked
>Boycotts would probably be a good start.
this
the only thing they understand is their bottom line
when they see that we no longer use their services, they'll change their tune

Refer to this post
42 West is controlling these kids lives
and manipulating the media

Do we have a list of the companies so that we can counter signal? We could easily beat 2,000 paid shills in volume and quality.

We may need to create infighting between their identity groups to take stress off of these companies. Maybe trying to get blacks to fight for their guns or something (weak start, I know)... Maybe if we can push some even in history where blacks were disarmed and exploited by whites across the black twitter sphere.

>42West
>Deena Katz
Looks like we have new players in this game, user

I wish I could. I'm actually thinking of donating to help even though I'm a bong.

Blacks have been brainwashed by the elites to be most susceptible to this sort of divide and conquer technique so we need to take advantage at every turn.

I would like to see a list as well.

Deena Katz is an old player trying to
get back into the game

Well, nra have blood on their hands. Sick people. They prefer money to bloodhset

Indeed. There are certainly more gun owners to leverage than paid shills.

who cares? the NRA doesn't decide gun laws, congress doesn't either, the courts do

>District of Columbia v. Heller, 554 U.S. 570 (2008), is a landmark case in which the Supreme Court of the United States held, in a 5–4 decision, that the Second Amendment protects an individual's right to possess a firearm unconnected with service in a militia for traditionally lawful purposes, such as self-defense within the home, and that Washington, D.C.'s handgun ban and requirement that lawfully-owned rifles and shotguns be kept "unloaded and disassembled or bound by a trigger lock" violated this guarantee.

and

>On June 26, 2008, the Supreme Court affirmed the Court of Appeals for the D.C. Circuit in Heller v. District of Columbia.[3][4] The Supreme Court struck down provisions of the Firearms Control Regulations Act of 1975 as unconstitutional, determined that handguns are "arms" for the purposes of the Second Amendment, found that the Regulations Act was an unconstitutional ban, and struck down the portion of the Regulations Act that requires all firearms including rifles and shotguns be kept "unloaded and disassembled or bound by a trigger lock". Prior to this decision the Firearms Control Regulation Act of 1975 also restricted residents from owning handguns except for those registered prior to 1975.

if RBG dies soon then Trump will put another conservative judge on the bench, ensuring gun rights are protected for another 25 years at least.

I do wish we could somehow get Gun Owners of America to take the NRA's place as the main gun rights group, since they are way better.

Then create a team of 2001 assholes who call budget rent a shit and tell them that we will boycott if they don't support the NRA

And if you try something similar, targeting liberal institutions, it will just be labeled hate speech and no one will take you seriously and you'll probably get banned from social media.

Simple, inflame tensions between blacks and Hispanics. Point out the demographics of formerly black neighborhoods in Southern California and the makeup of race riots.
africanamerica.org/topic/latinos-ethnic-cleansing-african-americans-in-la
It's also worth pointing out that spics hate niggers and niggers will hate spics once they realize they've been supplanted as the largest minority. It's too late for them to get it back so we might as well get them as mad as possible against spics

You mean leftist since they created these gun free zones, they run the public schools, they originally created and voted for public schools, they control the police in that district, they control the government in that district, they run main stream news which makes these shooters famous, they refuse to accept objective reality on gun violence, etc... I could go on..

What are the chances of just becoming
a main organizer of the March for our lives
event and have everyone believe that you
are actually who say you are. But you are
just a troll behind a computer screen.

Give me the odds

Gee, it's almost like trying to appease gun grabbers with bullshit (((compromises))) never fucking works.

Don't, join GOA instead. Let the NRA burn.

she is only 80, look at the Queen
Our rights will be our's to fight for, she dying or not dying hardly fucking matters

>What are some good ideas to counter this?
Get more people to sign up for the NRA.

I re-signed for a year. This is not about a goddamned magazine subscription or baseball cap.

Who gives a fuck about a discount. Have every member boycott these companies like a union does. Fuck. This isn't hard. If 1/4 of the people in the USA own firearms, and spoke as the NRA, they wouldn't have a choice but to listen. Fuck their 2000. That aint shit.

I signed up today and posted on twitter just to trigger people. It works. Try it.

This

NRA is jewed

Dead eyes

(((The elite))) have conditioned the blacks to be used as crazy emotional hoards that fight against whomever is considered "racist" or "oppressive", so we just need to pin gun control to racism, make guns part of black culture, or some other shit like that; and spread it across black twitter.

>42 West is controlling these kids livesand manipulating the media
We need to get on this then. We need to get some info flowing through normie channels. Does the PTG fags know this?

Tried joining, it wouldn't let me from Mexico...that sucks

This is because we don't want cartels joining our organizations, Pedro.

Has anyone tried to start a chapter or similar organization in Mexico? Honestly other countries really need to copy the USA when it comes to gun rights organizations..

In other words shrills are busy and that is why the boards are not getting shitted up?

This technically online harassment and bulling; however, I know twitter doesn't give a shit if it's leftist doing it.

Malcolm X was a strong, unironic supporter of the Second Amendment.

We need to figure out how to meme this sort of shit into something emotional and understandable to blacks: washingtonsblog.com/2013/02/gun-control-was-historically-about-represssing-blacks.html

Then we flood black twitter with the memes using fake black twitter accounts.

Waiting for list from top kek annons!

Exactly. I haven't seen hardly today. Well not the usual relentless amount.

literally discriminating against them.

Get a list going, I'll volunteer my time.

You have to have gun rights to fight to keep them. Countries with no gun rights are just slaves, their governments don't care what they want, nor do they have to care.

>sign up

I know it's a lot harder to roll back leftist bullshit, but if someone started a Mexican chapter of the NRA or something like that, then they may be able to get funding and help to promote the concept of reinstating gun rights.

just start a boycott of any company that acts negatively towards the nra

We just need to compile all the evidence that this is a planned attack by the left wing activist, and combine it with a poll showing the actual support for gun rights in this country. Then we try to get these memes to trend on twitter. The best way to combat this is to show normies that it's a small group of far leftist doing it.

It gets worse. I was just about to make a thread on this

archive.is/q13Jm

I really think this is the most efficient thing we could do.

it's probably gun companies doing this to boost sales

Take down jewish buildings with drones. This is also unironically the reason why I don't believe school shooting are real.

I also prefer money to bloodshed, it's way more valuable. You should think about what you just said and then realize it's not a dig at the nra at all. Unless you actually prefer bloodshed, which wouldn't shock me I suppose.

Most of those are nigs or half-breeds, so they shouldn't count.

lets not encourage casualties in the race war.
lets encourage women to be gun owners instead.

>I have been informed
Shut it down folks, we're done here. The liberals are definitely the ones that pay people to shill, not the conservatives with more corporate backing or the russians with online misinformation and facebook targeting

inb4 b-but what about sharaibluE!!!

Interesting idea, but how?

WHO WOULD WIN???

Wakanda vs Aztlan?

Creating infighting between leftist identity groups is an extremely effective tactic. It is exploiting an absolutely massive flaw in their ability to function as a unified group. At this point in time, we have to exploit this weakness as much as possible. Maybe in the 1990s it was possible to do it without exploiting this weakness, but the stupid neocons were siding with the left instead of fighting them.

likely option. the nra has shitloads of money already, and on top of that gun companies do well during gun grab season

>161666666

We have to make it seem as though the left wants racist cops to go into ghettos and take their guns away, implying that they will get Trevyoned by the cops. Essentially something like this.

Ok what groups within already don't like each other? Blacks and fags don't get along

Is it okay to put a NRA or GOA sticker on your vehicle or is that gay?

Or show that the KKK wanted gun control so niggers couldn't fight back

enterprise is the absolute worst place to rent a car. i know someone that works at the headquarters and get a discount. i still refuse to use them. did u know they rent moving trucks? did you also know they are fucking closed on weekends. worst place ever

NRA named jews as enemies of America.

>the same way that happened with Hannity and the coffee machine
Wouldn't you prefer something that doesn't undeniably backfire on the right?

aggghhh- cunts that say "reaching out" need to hang slowly from piano wire

I like this, simple yet VERY effective.
Boycott the NRA...NRA members boycott you.
Im sure there are more NRA members than liberal pussies

If they are trying to dismantle 2A (and they know they'll have to do it one step at a time) then killing the NRA is the first step.. Me thinks that's the end goal for this round.

you fell for the gunjew my fellow WASP mudling.

Why do companies give discounts to NRA members in the first place?

Can one of you keep this going in a general? Who we are boycotting and also phone numbers to call to let them know we are boycotting them.

It won't work for the exact same reason it didn't work the last time they tried or the same reason Trump won. The more the left hates on something the more it attracts normies.
I say let them sperg as loud as they want, the more they call the NRA a basket of deplorables the more regular people will want to join just to spite them.

Remember that meme of all the companies that advertise with CNN ?
I'll bet 9 out of 10 of those companies will be boycotting the NRA

They don't need to pretend most Americans are against guns. I'll tell you why:

We are. You're the minority. Go ahead and play doctor with your NRA manchild club.

Putting a sticker on your vehicle is just asking it to be vandalized by someone who disagrees with said sticker.

Sorry soyboy faggot, most Americans actually support the 2nd amendment. Even if they didn't it wouldn't matter, because it's part of our fucking constitution.

If you really think America is against guns, encourage your representatives to repeal the second amendment. I'd LOVE to see how well a vote on that would actually work out for you limp wristed faggots.

Speak for yourself, nigger faggot libshit.

I hope you are right. It makes sense. Things move fast these days. Pic not related

Look at this faggot. pic related

whats the facts regarding NRA being are ran by (((them))) ? Kinda important.

Jesus, you're one deluded motherfucker. Go 5 miles outside of whatever shithole city you live in and look around.

t. San Fran soyboy.

Fuck the NRA, that speech the other day by their CEO was literally retarded. More retarded than Trump, maybe even. Absolute laughable logical fallacies and paranoid garbage, all of it.

Americans are too obsessed with their phallic compensators.

>inb4 i'm a deep state shill

Here are 200 companies that support planned parenthood
familycouncil.org/?p=14353

You're canadian, which is capital offense by itself.

based

Feedback?

Thats the spirit! Inform the media that David Duke and the Nazis will be joining the march 4 our lives demonstration to help disarm the blacks and Jews. And when antifa shows up and and start punching people and burning flags it will discredit their whole movement

Your opinion about our laws is shit, leaf. Go suck Trudeau's little cock.

If you don't mind your vehicle getting keyed or egged, go for it. I would only put one on if you live in a conservative area.