ITT: Anime characters who did nothing wrong

ITT: Anime characters who did nothing wrong.

hol up white boi
gonna put ur ass in the slammer

>outs his location by taking the most obvious bait ever
He was retarded

Why is L a fucking nigger in the movie? Why do they have to ruin everything, and let's get that out of the way, the movie was trash.

WE

He arranged L's death, tanking the show.

WUZ

L AND SHITZZZ

He killed innocent people.

I don't get why pleople get so assmad about Swim ganking Speed when Swim had no way of knowing Speed was preggers.

To achieve his goals and cleanse the world from evil.

Why did he put a mask on? Why does his eyes look like he's been smoking reefer? They look yellow as hell. Why do blacks want to be in anime so bad?

Doesn't matter, whatever the reason he did something wrong.

>so far what every victim has in common is they have a name and a face
I will never get over how ridiculous that line is

He did nothing wrong, no one is innocent.

Fuck off, Misa

Unironically

But L was easily the best part of the movie after Ryuk.

He wasn't the coolest guy.

Oh yeah, hands down, but it was still utter trash even as a standalone. Light was absolutely retarded in the movie.

The symbol of respect.

Macky did absolutely nothing wrong.
He was going to make Gjallarhorn great again his only flaw was that he was in the wrong gundam show.

>Swim ganking Speed when Swim had no way of knowing Speed was preggers.
Side story has revealed that she knows.

This, pretty much

Get the fuck out of here with your pussy characters.

He probably went unstable afer the torture and I don't even think he intended to trigger the eclipse.

A cute.

He was arrogant

>Why does his eyes look like he's been smoking reefer? They look yellow as hell.
A lot of blacks have yellow sclera because of high melanin.

All blacks are weebs, there's no exception

And they can get away with it because they're black.

>hol up white boi
lol so funny , lol love it!! LMAO

I was waiting for this.

He lost

Johan was a sissy, how can you even compare him to Light.

He was also in fucking high school. Don't tell me you still think you were intelligent nihilistic and had a great sense of humor in HS

Too bad Yui disagreed

It still hurts. good ending when

Amazing how a statement can be so right and yet so wrong at the same time.

Really makes you think.

what do you mean wrong? its correct but useless to say.

Poor Lordgenome. Things got so fucked up due to no fault of his own. He had to do fucked up things too

>But he did horrible things to humans and MC
It was the lesser evil. Humans were the strongest spiral species
>But he did horrible things to his harem
It was the necessary evil, otherwise his spiral powers could have gone out of control and dericted a response from anti spirals
>He betrayed the spirals
We dont know the circumstances. We do know that he despaired and sough a way out after which he settled on earth. For all we know he was being court martialled for not going on suicide mission. Either that or they showed him the future and he broke rank.

His plan worked out however and human race lived on. Plus he didnt stand a chance against anti spirals, Im sure the rest of spiral side didnt either

Can you not kill a person who has had his face surgically removed?

Someone post roba-kun

He became a self centred dumb ass which ultimately lead to his failure.

>smoking reefer
>yellow eyes
What

His failure was due to Mekami fucking up.

so did hitler but they're still the good guys

>became

Light wasn't your average highschooler, he's supposed to be literally smarter than FBI

Yet he got caught, hell he would have been caught even earlier if it wasnt for the asspulls

niggers can't be smart cops

God, I wanted that little bitch of N realize he lost and die.

I can forgive that mistake since he overestimated how untouchable he was at the moment.

Killing the FBI agents and Ray's waifu were by far his most retarded mistake, it narrowed down the suspects from like 10 million to 8.

>almost always punished innocent people or people who were already getting punished
What exactly did he do that was "not wrong"?

He single handedly ended wars and most crime.

Bullshit, he just wanted to be worshipped as a god, he even admits this later, he was just a faggot with delusions

Instantly removing people who committed crimes from the gene pool is pretty efficient even if it's incredibly immoral.

Yeah, Shinji was such a pussy he went and fought horrors every single week, even though he didn't really have a reason to give a shit about the world and got mentally scarred, whereas Johan was emotionally dead fuck who just did everything he did because he wanted attention

So, why didn't he remove himself? Or Misa? Or SAKUJO guy? They were commiting a bunch of crimes against humanity every single day of their lives

>maybe if I post something illogical he'l have to stoop to my level!

retard, they are doing what light is doing, under his orders too

Mackyfag please
He did my husbando wrong.

Unironically this

Wrong pic user, that's not how you make a case.

Prove me wrong.

Xam'D, right? The story is so convoluted, I simply couldn't understand what was happening in the second half.

>innocent

It wasn't that complicated. It's easy to get if you just pay attention to everything that's happening

Are you implying any of those people were going to have offspring or didn't already have them by the time Light killed them? Shit was entirely useless.