Boruto/Naruto

>Madara's Katon Goka Mekyaku that nearly killed half the alliance is a B-rank technique
>Kakashi's Lightning Cutter which can't kill anyone properly is an S-rank technique

nice logic

shit is like power levels in DBZ
best to not even mention it

The technique itself is not so advanced, it's just power of user here matters

well it depends on how much chakra you put on it

isnt the level more of an indicator how difficult it is to execute or rather how hard is to master the technique.
To compare it: killing with a gun is easy, killing someone with a hammer is more difficult, doing it with with a shoe takes some serious skill.
Kakashi is just a retard who is using more energy (chakra) then needed.

>Madara's Katon Goka Mekyaku
You already answered your own question user.

nice trip dubs

I assume kakashi has less chakra than basically everyone else, probably to do with his eye siphoning a bunch for some reason

so katacuri is probably an exceptionally efficient use of chakra

>kakashi has less chakra

no he's a retard who uses high PP low accuracy moves

>pp
err.. I mean MP

>high PP low accuracy

me on osu atm

Madara's technique in the example is simple and generally don't do that much destruction, it was Madara who supercharged it to take away half of the army. Chidori is complicated and, even in base form, is much more dangerous than Gokka Mekyakku, so, S-Rank.

Playing the Storm games and it reminded me of how great Naruto was up until the Pain arc and beyond. What a waste. Hope Boruto does better but monthly releases really kills momentum.

Did Madara's fireball actually kill anyone? I remember them putting up a water wall to intercept that shit before he just jumped through the steam to Jet Li their asses

It's fucking Madara. When he first showed up he killed like 200 people by spamming the punch kick and choke jutsu

Why is Jiraiya the only Sannin that accepted the fact the got old and didn't mess with youth jutsu bullshit? He was best boy.

>tryna make sense of naruto

Jiraiya didn't need that shit, he was ripped enough to be 20 years younger already.

It is almost as if Named character are stronger than fodders.

lmao you too? I'm getting D grades on 2 star maps right now

true but logically speaking they were all jonin/chunins who could use elemental techniques

This. A jutsu rank just indicates how complicated it is to execute and by default master. For example the Rasenshuriken was known to be an S rank or even beyond that, in other words impossible to perform.

Jutsu like rasengan and base Chidori are A level jutsu, the reason they're S rank is because they have chakra nature added and made special because not every ninja is capable of infusing a complicated jutsu with a specific nature. That's why those are usually S rank.

>The little side story of Karin confirms that at the time of Sasuke Shiden Sarada was already born

Wait what the fuck?

Also that means Sarada is older than Boruto

Sauce?

> little side story
What are you talking about, did some new content come out?
Haven't been following Naruto franchise for a year probably.

>Madara is a humble guy that treats his S-Rank technique as a B-Rank due to how humble he is
>Kakashi is showing off so he considers his technique S-Rank

Fire jutsus have never killed a single person in the manga so a B rank is generous

official rankings don't really mean shit, that's just how the village records them down. like tsunade hears about the rasenshuriken, notes it down as s-rank and forbidden

they're no real indicator of power though. depends on the user. Hayate Gekkou and Naruto's Shadow Clones are ostensibly the same rank but the total output is a different story

>nice logic
You know you're talking about Naruto you narutard.
Of course there's no logic.

>the most powerful fire ninjutsu
didn't sasuke accidentally kill that kid in gaiden with a fireball to the back though

>official rankings don't really mean shit
They do, you're right about the last part though.

Fuck
Off
Dickshit
Narutards

nb. sasuke's proper ninja run is faster

But seriously look at that Naruto, LOOK AT IT!

Hey mods, quick question: are you actually retarded?

Why do you ask?

it was a combo attack. sasuke was in better condition, still had those good tomoe in his rinnegan and hadn't been getting his furry friend sucked for hours on end, he takes the lead in the fight. it's like when they did their enton: rasenshuriken and they balanced it out, not sasuke deciding that he needs to prove his superiority so he envelops the thing so it's 99% amaterasu and it explodes

i'll admit he had a better showing in it up until the lava thing, being more aggressive and getting the most real hits in, but it wasn't exactly a dickmeasuring contest or a race. like why would they have wanted to arrive at momoshiki at the same time if the point was to keep pressuring him by constantly making sure at least one of them was in the fight, driving him back? one gets knocked away by momoshiki, the next closes the distance until they get knocked away too, but the other one's recovered and they keep pushing him back in stages until they've got an opening to start the lion/uzumaki combo

you are unwell

nah

You're joking.... Tell me you're joking
Great.

lol

bamp

Say something nice about Bort's waifu.

Madara is a god.

Kakashi is a scrub.

she's a cutie

He's going to outlive everyone in that room.

You posted Mitsuki's tho

Naruto was always trash.

I wouldn't be surprised

This. Boruto doesn't deserve a girl like Hawawa, it's better to the keikaku if he has a uberchild with Sarada, Mitsuki has one with Sumire to carry the ultimate Chadmaru's genes and native Sage Mode and, then, these children get together.

Didn't Sasuke said in his and Naruto's last fight that with Rinnegan he can now be immortal? Although he'll probably die protecting Konoha from ayyliens and entrust his power to Boruto or Sarada as per usual Naruto routine.

In theory, he could if he used the Rinnegan to suck the vitality out of people and all, but he is too much of an idiot with the Rinnegan to use it like that. Hell, he doesn't even know the Shinra Tensei (or at least didn't show it).

Bort saved her life. He deserved her lewdness and she probably loves him after her being saved by her Boruto-kun.

kekkon when

he used shinra tensei v Naruto in the anime and seeing how thats somewhat the primary canon now we might get him not being autistic with the Rinnegan baring if kishi or the manga writer doesn't want him to be too op with it. Plus the most of the ayy lmaos will have the Rinnegan so I'm sure some of its haxes will come into play but the Tattoos and Boruto's eye are the main power buff they'll want to play with

Uzumaki x Uchiha is never going to happen.

here's a question: why doesn't sasuke use rinne tensei to revive his dead clansmen?

if he cries so much about muh uchiha clan massacre than he should have no problems giving his life to revive the clan

Rinne Tensei only works in the ones who died recently (or are present in Edo Tensei form, with their souls on the Impure World), most of the Uchiha clan are a bunch of husks now.

When Nagato used it, he said something about only being able to revive those that were killed in Konoha battle, implying it has time limit, but then Obito revived Madara who died decades ago.

>or Sarada
Please, Sarada is a blood relative but Boruto is his son.

well be kekking plenty when she bites it

Yeah, but Boruto seem to have his own eyehax from Hyuugas already.

In the fight with Kawaki he had only one Hyuuga eyehax, though, so Sasuke could be a pal and give him the Rinnesharingan.

Why the fuck would it even matter what jutsu you use if it depends so much on the user? Kishimoto is a dumbass.

one of the things he mentioned was reincarnation. so he'd just try to maintain consciousness to keep the plan rolling and turn the line of indra transmigrants into more like bodies for the sasuke consciousness to inhabit

in theory since madara achieved mortality through becoming the ten tails' jinchuuriki, and kaguya did through consuming the fruit, naruto should also have somewhat of an enhanced lifespan. but the two seem to be aging at a normal rate

>Kishimoto is a dumbass
Stop the presses.

Fuck off narutards

Naruto canonically has one even if he didn't get any power up or bijuu shenanigans, because of the Uzumaki stronger life force that make them live for an enhanced lifespan.

Disgusting. How dare you ship Mitsuki with a disgusting girl. He deserves to be with his husbando, Bort.

sasuke doesn't actually care about physically reviving the clan. he cares more about restoring its honor after itachi tarnished it and it fell apart in disgrace, that's that filial piety the nips love him so much for

since salad isn't getting bullied and he's got trading cards now, i guess he succeeded

The patrician taste is for Kabuto to create his own daughteru on a lab tube and hook her with Mitsuki.

Did someone say trading cards?

Sup Forums with a futuresight dojutsu vs sasuke

who wins?

sasuke

isn't he a madwoman now?

explain

>SSR

Is this code for SRS?

IS it possible for Sarada to obtain the Rinnegan?

>yfw you are the absolute madman who killed a Hokage, a Kazekage and waged war against the leaf and your card is one of the most valuable of them.

>seo
no

you were very close, though. i want Sup Forums to be something like the futuresight bomberman with a perfect futuresight in one eye.

also shiki shouldn't have logically won that fight, that was a massive asspull

just depends on how good the future sight is. like sasuke's version of it is just combat prescience, but even if you can literally see the future good luck grasping the one where the guy who can run two countries in a few minutes doesn't punch you in the dick

she's not an indra transmigrant so even putting some of naruto or hashirama inside her won't awaken it

depends on how popular she is

What is the collective mind on Kara? Jobbing mid-bosses or the final antagonists?

Do you 100% HAVE to be a transmigrant to unlock the Rinnegan?

shiki shouldn't have won the fight against random guy with a knife with a knfie who reads memories? even if he hadn't spontaneously developed the ability to cut concepts there that's still a literal ninja versus a guy with a knife

Maybe. First it's unclear whether it can only be awakened by someone that combined Indra and Asura chakra or any Uchiha that incorporated Senju cells.
Second it's unclear exactly how transitory chakra properties are between generations. Jinchuuriki chakra for example partially transfers to a child, hence Naruto and his kids having whiskers, so Sasuke's Indra chakra may have partially transferred to Sarada.
Finally, Sasuke could always just give her his own eye, since they're all plug-n-play.

Agreed, when the guy is faster than a fucking F1 car full speed, it doesn't matter if you know he will punch you in the face when you don't have any speed to react to it. The vantage of knowing what he will do isn't worth shit if you can't do anything about it.

I was talking about KnK's bomberman vs KnK's Shiki in the KnK OVA pt2 which also features KnK's Seo but everything we talked about makes perfect sense in Tsukihime too haha

Hagoromo's tablet told about two paths combining, I guess he meant those two paths Indra and Asura took that their reincarnations always follow, but then how could he possibly foresee them becoming transmigrants if he died before they even started fighting.

at least in anime filler he was pals with that prophet frog

Jinchuuriki chakra doesn't transfer to the child though, at least if you're not the one gestating her (and maybe not even then, because Mito had perfectly normal children and we see no traces on Tsunade).

the maddest woman (male)

you can plant bombs in advance, summon techniques from scrolls in advance, time the kote to use wind and water techniques on sasuke in advance, set up traps in advance like the sound four's spacetime barrier

We never even saw Mito's child, maybe it had whiskers too. As Kushina's child Naruto had whiskers and so do his kids, meaning in some form there is influence on Jinchuuriki's genes by its biju.

It depends of how much you are seeing the future, how much of recourses and knowledge you have about how to use all these things and how powerful you are. And even then, Sasuke can just run faster than you can react, or spam Amaterasu, or use Amenotejikara, or summon Susano'o, or do an area attack.

The whiskers aren't evidence of him having jinchuuriki chakra, maybe it was just the influence of the fox while he was in the womb that gave him the marks and they were just that, marks. We had literally no evidence of Boruto, Himawari, Mito's children or their descendants having even a speck of Kyuubi's chakra, so it's safe to think it doesn't pass.

i have no idea where you'd source jutsu good enough to counter chidori or amaterasu, and the purple yang formation i think it was called probably wouldn't stand up to just sasuke beating on it for a second. like i think incomplete ten tails managed to bust open both the red barrier the hokage made and hashi's torii seals just by getting real angry. like even six tailed naruto was able to break a seal specifically tailored to keep him down, sasuke could probably brute force his way through most stuff

also i think sasuke's literally impervious to most shit if he just puts up susanoo, and getting the elemental advantage doesn't really matter when the jutsus have a huge power disparity so unless you can ask naruto real nice if you can have some six paths rasenshuriken to try and kill his best friend i'm not sure the kote's gonna work out

>recourses
*resources

Fuck.