STEVEN CROWDER IS A FUCKING CUCKSERVATIVE

You just figured this out, leaf?

Yes, we know. You watch his garbage videos?

nah i just wanted to clarify that you guys felt the same

IN OTHER BREAKING NEWS, WATER IS WET.

Yup. But I do like his "debate me" video's, even though it's not a great debate because only retards seem to want to argue with him. But it could be that the opposing arguments are just that retarded in the first place.

Never really watched his videos. Explain.

>thinks niggers aren't less intelligent than whites

In other news water is wet and OP craves cock.

yeah no shit, but he's better than most

He's a fucking fellow leaf, what did you expect?

i could use a cock right now....

What did he do to merit being a cuck?

He's a really shity e-celeb. Those remote segments he does where he pretends to have an honest and open conversation are pathetic. Despite the pretense of an open conversation, he edits what he doesn't like, he controls the conversation by demanding the other person concede his points while being dismissive of the perfectly valid points of others, and he's not a very funny guy either.

He has the permanently butthurt attitude I've only seen from spoiled rich kids

I quite like him but Im a conservative soooo

so you're a faggot, gotit

This, he sounds like Cathy Newman sometimes, completely misinterpreting what the other person said.
It's too much cringe for me.

I don't watch Youtube on principle since I found out about that Spiderman & Elsa stuff, but I used to watch Crowder, he's allright. You gotta have some respect for the man who triggered Trigglypuff, this was one of the defining moments of 2016.

that was christina hoff sommers

He was leaning towards the #NeverTrump until it became obvious he would win. He's a narcissistic faggot.

Crowder left Atomwaffen because they were "cucks"

Faggot

I don't think the 'puff was all that silent for Ms Sommers but it went into full autistic screech mode when Crowder started his pitch

When is he coming out of the closet anyway?

And he always has been. Dude resents Trump almost as much as Shapiro. He knows about 60% of his core audience loves Trump so he shits on POTUS with offhanded remarks about his personality and support. Crowder supports "free trade" over common sense tariffs, he hates unions so much he'd rather see people unemployed than in a union job, and he says people voted for Trump due to his personality and not policy.

He's the goy version of Shapiro. Basically a trad Gavin McInnis minus 20 years.

Mark Steyn.

>So what you're saying is...
He also seems like one of these people who put a little too much of his time and energy into politics. I know a few of these people and they're all made crazy by it. They sequester themselves in their own little world where nothing gets in or out unless it conforms with their worldview.

He’s also fucking obnoxious and has the sense of humor of an 8th grader.

>(((Christina Hoff Sommers)))
She voted for Shillary. Never trust an AEI fellow.

NO FUCKING WAY

Any Conservative on MSM is a "cuckservative" period. No need to complicate. And any that moves into "alt-right" territory is just LARPing suck people in.

Exception in the USA is Ann Coulter who is just waiting to see if the Trump thing will work out, if not she will come out of the closet.

He’s an extremist who’s dragging down the movement

WHAT

Coulter is a bullshit artist. She rides Trump's dick only when he does exactly what she wants, and that is to make money off her books. Ann's only focus is the Wall because she wrote a book in which Trump would surely build one. If he doesn't then it reflects poorly on her judgement, and Ms. Coulter can't be proven wrong.

She also has backed terrible RINO candidates that are anti-MAGA and still in office today.

Pretty sure you don't know who you're talking about or you're shareblue.

I used to watch his videos but he's kind of gay, is uninteresting and he's at best only a civic nationalist who believes in free speech.

No shit.

No shit.

this. I used to watch his videos with regularity and was even considering becoming a Mug Club member before they started posting a bunch of really disturbing shit.

Gay OP

>She rides Trump's dick only when he does exactly what she wants
what kind of fucking cuck would ride trump's dick when he's doing shit you DON'T want

He's Canadian, what did you expect?

He unirionicly supported Carly Fiorina. He is a faggot

Obviously. His best friend is Ben Shapiro. They both make sood points about some issues but they are also neocons who toe the line.

He was on Fox News years ago. First time I saw him I thought he was annoying as hell and immature. But he must have a decent sized audience because he’s still doing this for a living unfortunately.

What do you mean? He's the leader of the pale riders!

Bullshit. He’s done more to propagate conservative values than anyone on this board. Also he’s fucking hilarious.