NICHOLAS CRUZ FRAMED BY DEEP STATE

>MUST WATCH
twitter.com/KHOUSportsMatt/status/963972590258806785
UNBELIEVABLE FIRSTHAND WITNESS INTERVIEW ACCOUNT OF SCHOOL SHOOTING

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/hkpKO)
archive.is/eU9Az)
archive.is/pJeMy#selection-2671.0-2671.178)
youtube.com/watch?v=OFly5Ut5Jag[Open]
archive.is/O0jbm)
youtu.be/zlhMGWyT_uU[Open]
youtube.com/watch?v=_R39tNfv_fg[Open]
archive.is/GOlmf)
archive.is/8MfoN)
archive.is/uAhPt)
archive.is/p6UIl)
archive.is/o4JgD#selection-1517.0-1517.72
youtu.be/WeXOXeJHRqc?t=20m28s
politico.com/states/florida/story/2018/02/21/fla-legislators-aide-fired-after-falsely-claiming-parkland-students-are-crisis-actors-266402
archive.is/CKYqs
s1.webmshare.com/XQOaJ.webm
s1.webmshare.com/bZ374.webm
my.mixtape.moe/vfsajs.mp4
my.mixtape.moe/krdhzy.mp4
archive.is/qX2yc
video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/966549306281902080/pu/vid/720x720/NImzp3BDdun6NF_V.mp4
archive.is/aEJho
hooktube.com/watch?time_continue=161&v=zlhMGWyT_uU
miamiherald.com/news/local/community/broward/article200277689.html
youtube.com/watch?v=lixpXOw6t90&t=29s
hooktube.com/watch?v=ZwhA9YoDydc
youtube.com/watch?v=abRWhWCbeIU
youtube.com/watch?v=LaLrnRz0gNY
youtube.com/watch?v=qp0g2ZFE6Ns
liveleak.com/view?i=5df_1518810632
web.archive.org/web/20180214212957/https://www.instagram.com/cruz_nikolas/
youtube.com/watch?v=5l7R_GcAtig
youtube.com/watch?v=Pb0MKcZpbzs
youtube.com/watch?v=OFly5Ut5Jag
youtube.com/watch?v=4uhWXRXgTb0
youtube.com/watch?v=D88b-LQ523A
youtube.com/watch?v=MoNM6ovPgeM
youtube.com/watch?v=VVH3-usGNDQ
youtube.com/watch?v=bvz3NsbptNc
youtube.com/watch?v=-9oQ6oEVxU4
my.mixtape.moe/mgnrdc.webm
wptv.com/news/national/deputy-at-florida-high-school-where-17-were-killed-never-went-in-resigns
web.archive.org/web/20180220060732/http://eagleeye.news/feature/msd-senior-david-hogg-goes-viral-youtube/
archive.is/L1OaF
youtube.com/watch?v=kDb5g1injI8
archive.is/uAhPt
twitter.com/AnonBabble

__Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School False Flag Timeline__
+Debbie Wasserman Schultz and Scott Israel want to have a second high profile shooting in their county and meet to select date/time. (archive.is/hkpKO)
+Alphabet Soup gets a tip on a "suspicious comment" that N. Cruz made about wanting to be a "professional school shooter". They leave him in place to become the patsy. (archive.is/eU9Az)
+Teachers receive training and are notified a simulated incident will occur. (archive.is/pJeMy#selection-2671.0-2671.178)

__Feb 14__
+Students at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School have an evacuation drill in the morning. (youtube.com/watch?v=OFly5Ut5Jag[Open] )
+Cruz shows up on campus via an Uber Taxi for unknown reasons.(archive.is/O0jbm)
+Hired team of 2-3 shooters goes into the school and fires blanks with Cruz on campus. (youtu.be/zlhMGWyT_uU[Open] )
+Alexa Miednik sees Cruz during the evacuation and speaks to him while hearing shots fired elsewhere on campus. (youtube.com/watch?v=_R39tNfv_fg[Open] )
+For unknown reasons, hired shooters fail to execute Cruz and stage his suicide.
+Students are evacuated and Cruz leaves campus in the shuffle. ( See Alexa Miednik interview above ).
+Cruz does not know the police are after him and decides to go get something to eat at McDonald's/Subway without knowing he is the patsy.(archive.is/GOlmf)
+FBI/Police arrest him as he walks down a residential street on his way home. (archive.is/8MfoN)

__Feb 15__
+Cruz is presented with a plea bargain that will let him avoid the death penalty and avoid and real investigation/trial. (archive.is/uAhPt)
+Cruz pleads guilty to 17 counts of premeditated homicide even though he has not killed anyone.

__Feb 16__
+Demolition of Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Fl is announced to cover up the scene of the crime. (archive.is/p6UIl)

INNOCENT.

PROVE ME WRONG. YOU CANT

BUMP

bump

Patsy. Follow the money

David Hogg knew about this before it went down. He helped plan the event event, and even helped pay for the weapons used. Cruz was a patsy it is not hard to see. Who would believe him anyway.

Is this all shit posting or actual mental retardation?

The Sneads wanted Cruz's $25,000 life insurance money he was receiving → #

What is your opinion? How about saying something inteligent for once.

They still wouldn't get it. He was over 18. You spaz. Plus that's less than the price of a car

bump for interest

>inteligent
Guess you beat him there.

He is a crazy asshole who shot up a school. There is no conspiracy. Just a lot of incompetence. Local cops were aware of him and his threats, they did nothing. FBI was aware, they did nothing. The school cop stood outside during the shooting and did nothing. His adoptive family knew he had the gun and knew he was expelled for making threats and fighting. They did nothing. It takes a village. Apparently Florida sucks. Is anyone surprised?

Anyone else think he could be a cute trap?

Too easy. Wrongful death suits will be legendary. This wasn’t just coincidental complete failure across multiple systems / branches

What money? Your average funeral costs 10 thousand. The only thing other than the gun industry which profits from this is funeral homes. Are you telling me the funeral industry is behind the shootings?

Beautiful digits and well stated truth bomb. TY user.

The simplest explanation is that it is. It's Florida.

>>wants to invest his $25,000
>>doesn't know him from a hole in the wall

now check this out. He would have had to shoot up the ENTIRE BUILDING, gone downstairs and then talked to Alexa. These niggers pulling another Mandalay bay

hmm I wonder who made that call

what kind of fucking idiot decided on the numerating system for the rooms...jesus.

He look like The Savior of Cyrodiil

Helping him invest a messily 25 thousand dollars. This proves what exactly? Who here doesn't have a car that costs more than that? Would you take someone in for the price of a slightly used Chrysler 300? Feeding him, clothing him, paying any doctor bills that come up, paying for his insurance, paying for his text books, so on and so on. Having him there for a couple years would cost at least half that. Plus since he's over 18 you can not even claim him as a dependent. It would take a saint to take that psycho in. Plus it's not a poor area.
Your conspiracy theory is full of holes

wait a second is this the people they talking about. James Snead trying to get some money out of Nick?

the same dirty niggers who may or may not have money problems?

They said he was winded... He ran around shooting into classrooms through doors.

Are the lawsuits related to the shooting?

Less than the value of a car. Seems pretty high effort for that. Plus it's not relevant. Other than it explains why they'd take in this psycho. He was an asshole by all accounts.

He's going to get $25,000 a year. Not only that but the caller tried to contact the Sneads and they wouldn't return the calls.

3 thousand dollar bail for a 150 dollar bounced check? Jesus Christ. Florida sucks.

I don't tink so. I think they had money problems already (Just like Racxanne Dechamps!) If you wanna read some Vegas sized timeline changes read this
>archive.is/o4JgD#selection-1517.0-1517.72
>Palm Beach County sheriff’s deputies were called to the trailer three times in less than a week — for a report of a weapon and a fight between Cruz and Deschamps’ 22-year-old son, Rock.
22 year old son "rock" never mentioned anywhere else. All of a sudden he showed up like Steve Schuck

For how many years? Also it's still not a huge sum. All it explains is why they'd take him in. It doesn't prove a conspiracy to get him to shoot up the school. Now they get nothing.

look at the people who are making the claims about Cruz. They are scum bags & Cruz cant even defend himself. They were probably constantly harassing him

He's not mentioned because he's kind of irrelevant. At best he's a witness. It's like Kato Kaelin.

It's Florida. Who's not a scumbag?

This. Y'all posting this shit are either retarded or shills

Where did he get his gas mask?

>UNBELIEVABLE
Ya got that right.

What's timeframe here? How many minutes was the shooting exactly? How many shots did he fire? Into each room? They would know all that right?

If this was an actual crime (especially against a jew, but probably a nigger or something) they would have that info plastered everywhere all the fucking time.

He was already in the system (like Harris and Klebold). The cops, the probation department, the sheriff's department, the adoption agency, the social workers all knew about him and his fucked up situation and his inheritance. They knew he had to do what they told him to do and he knew he was fucked. This whole thing was a scam and a set up. They were probably fucking him in the ass, too.

I mean check out some of Dechamps friends. Someone somewhere said she was in the swinger scene. Her and Paul Gold dated for a few years, and that guy is like the stereotype girls gone wild Jew

they said the shooting take place in 6 minutes! I try and make a timeline from the first 4chin thread and everyone was relaying stuff going on in the scanner. All the police show up after Cruz is long gone

Up until he's 30. That's $300,000.

they kept saying he was 20 & it really sounds like she is pulling this out of her ass

Is it not a little strange that survivor-activist Cameron Kasky's dad bought an identical gas mask in October 2016?

or reading a script

checked. holy fuxk kasky is a fuckin soiboi

>We have the proof on video!
>Oh... sorry but the video feed seems to have lagged for 20 minutes during the shootings... darn it. Oops. Just a coincidence.

I smell activated almonds.

She clearly said he was 18. When she was saying 21 and 24 she was saying he's going to get his money once a year until he's 30.

yea but the media and everyone saying this kids was 19-20, but he is 18! Pretty sure!

that would be absolute gold if that got exposed and blew up

6 minutes to run through 3 levels of a school.

Okay so, we would need the dimensions of the floors, distance between floors, size of hallways, what sort of view he was looking at coming into the school...

So he's just sprinting through the school, a teen, with a rifle, blind firing into rooms? On each floor? Nobody stops him? Nobody is in the way as he is running through 3 levels of a school? He only kills 17? Or 14? How many is it?

Then they can't find him for that long even though they know who he is immediately? Fuck I wish someone could explain this cause it is getting worse and worse the more I look at it.

I don't even need to watch it to know you should kill yourself you ultrafag

forgot to use the gas, desu

He's 19. The phone call was on January 5th of this year. So four months after his birthday. Maybe the caller didn't remember his birthday.

>I didn't even watch it

Great post

and the security and other folks knew he was there as soon as he showed up on school grounds.

oh yea that true.

Not really.

Also his name is Nikolas like the russian Tsar.

Someone buzzed him in.

security camera footage that you will never see

from what I remember the doors were wide open, because it was end of the day (scott peterson probably open them)

the only picture of Lynda Cruz she only have 1 baby

So my question is, do you think he actually did it or is a patsy for a hit squad?

You've got smoke bombs going off, rifles being fired. Could there had been a hit squad, maybe one or two people firing rifles at different intervals to not overlap firing, so people would assume one shoot?

To go 3 stories of floors in 6 minutes sounds like a fucking squad exercise

How much money are they getting to build a new school?

I think he was a patsy with a perfect back story. I don't even think he knew he was a suspect until they arrested him.

It's Florida. They all have them. It's cultural. Like all the guns

youtu.be/WeXOXeJHRqc?t=20m28s

This story matches chronologically (at 20:28)

>students hear fire alarm first
>then principal comes on PA and tell students to evacuate
>THEN they hear gunshots

Why were they told to evacuate BEFORE hearing gunshots? Did the principal see him coming?

bump

in 6 minutes with someone who probably never fired a real gun or been in a high stress situation like that +stopping to reload. going by the media he spent 14 round on just two people. I really don't think he was capable of such an operation

measuring tool in shoop might help

Not the 800k his foster is trying to get?

DONT
LET
THIS
THREAD
SLIDE

JUST SHOOT MY SCHOOL UP

The NYT article that says that the FBI will be "in the crosshairs" of Congress makes me think that this was some kind of CIA op to fuck over the FBI.

Alexa Miednik is a crisis actor that apparently has an IMDb page with a bunch of different alias/actress names.She's also 21.Someone had the screenshot of her,and the rest of the gun grabbing crisis actors with their pages,alias/acting names,bdays etc.

big boy 4chain pranks

Bump for interest

she friends with Zach Cruz on face book, who I THINK may have dated Meadow Pollack back in the day.

That's what I think as well. With all this bullshit orchestrated drama playing out, it's easy to ignore all the fine details that no one is clearing up.

>that file name
Ha would love the description of what Adam Lanza was supposedly carrying again. Like how many rifles was it? The guy is a fucking twig and he was carrying an armory supposedly. God these kikes are sick.

Is the location marker the exact building he shot up?

he was definitely a patsy, but he definitely also shot some of the victims. This was a situation where (((they))) saw this kid planning the shooting and decided to exploit it rather than stop it.

>+For unknown reasons, hired shooters fail to execute Cruz and stage his suicide.
that's when your argument falls apart, notice how you don't even have a source?

politico.com/states/florida/story/2018/02/21/fla-legislators-aide-fired-after-falsely-claiming-parkland-students-are-crisis-actors-266402
archive.is/CKYqs
>Florida legislator's aide fired after calling Parkland students 'crisis actors'

It was a drill - s1.webmshare.com/XQOaJ.webm
Drill - s1.webmshare.com/bZ374.webm
David Hogg Supercut - my.mixtape.moe/vfsajs.mp4

CNN Scripted Town Hall - my.mixtape.moe/krdhzy.mp4
archive.is/qX2yc
video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/966549306281902080/pu/vid/720x720/NImzp3BDdun6NF_V.mp4
archive.is/aEJho
hooktube.com/watch?time_continue=161&v=zlhMGWyT_uU
miamiherald.com/news/local/community/broward/article200277689.html
youtube.com/watch?v=lixpXOw6t90&t=29s
hooktube.com/watch?v=ZwhA9YoDydc
s1.webmshare.com/XQOaJ.webm
s1.webmshare.com/bZ374.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=abRWhWCbeIU (7:11)
youtube.com/watch?v=LaLrnRz0gNY
youtube.com/watch?v=qp0g2ZFE6Ns
liveleak.com/view?i=5df_1518810632
web.archive.org/web/20180214212957/https://www.instagram.com/cruz_nikolas/
youtube.com/watch?v=5l7R_GcAtig (35:30, 1:17:17)
youtube.com/watch?v=Pb0MKcZpbzs
youtube.com/watch?v=OFly5Ut5Jag
youtube.com/watch?v=4uhWXRXgTb0
youtube.com/watch?v=D88b-LQ523A
youtube.com/watch?v=MoNM6ovPgeM
youtube.com/watch?v=VVH3-usGNDQ
youtube.com/watch?v=bvz3NsbptNc
youtube.com/watch?v=-9oQ6oEVxU4
my.mixtape.moe/vfsajs.mp4
my.mixtape.moe/mgnrdc.webm
wptv.com/news/national/deputy-at-florida-high-school-where-17-were-killed-never-went-in-resigns
web.archive.org/web/20180220060732/http://eagleeye.news/feature/msd-senior-david-hogg-goes-viral-youtube/
archive.is/L1OaF
youtube.com/watch?v=kDb5g1injI8

6 minutes is a long firefight brother

I think he had bullet proof vest, ar-15, extra ammo, 1-2 pistols (I forget) he also had a black mask until the dungeon master said he didn't

Cause there was a fire alarm dumbass

Thats bullshit and you know it shill.
Link her imdb page... ill wait.

nice work

This autistic orphan, Nikolas Cruz worked at Dollartree. They claim he LEGALLY purchased an AR-15 and other weapons, plus a kevlar vest, multiple magazines, a gas mask, and an Uber ride plus tip.

>where did he get the money?
>where did he buy the weapons?

He's a jew - he is deep state. Prove me wrong - you can't.

>Cruz is presented with a plea bargain that will let him avoid the death penalty and avoid and real investigation/trial.
>archive.is/uAhPt
>Broward County Public Defender (((Howard Finkelstein)))
This guy needs to be investigated. Jew. Public Defender. Could be doing what he's saying hes doing: Allowing a traumatized community to move on. But there could be something deeper to this guy.

800,000 inheritance and needs a public defender

I've never been in one so I can't say. It's just that I can't seem to get from taking a piss, washing my hands and then getting back to the comp in under 5 minutes.

So how many minutes would he be on each floor? How fast was he going? Did he pause, aim, reload, etc. I'm literally scraping every question I can think of because it's irritating the hell out of me.

>A large quantity of unused ammunition was recovered inside the school along with three semi-automatic firearms found with Lanza: a .223-caliber Bushmaster XM15-E2S rifle, a 10mm Glock 20SF handgun, and a 9mm SIG Sauer P226 handgun. Outside the school, an Izhmash Saiga-12 shotgun was found in the car Lanza had driven.

That's what wiki said

Official timeline of the shooting:
>Nicolas Cruz arrives to school by Uber
>2 minutes later he starts shooting
>Shooting ends in around 15-30 minutes
>Leaves through a crowd of people (???)
>Goes and eats at McDonalds or some shit
>Arrested

Things that don't add up:
>Alexa Miednik's account of him talking to her in the line as the shooting was going on.
>There was coincidentally a drill on the same day of the shooting
>More than 1 shooter
>Some kid brought a bulletproof vest to school

Anything missing?

All the gun pictures with his guns and bullet proof vests were from before him mom died I think. But if you read here this person make it sound like he is buying all the guns just recently, and she references the insta picture. so basically I have no clue. I think someone was buying the guns for him.