Someone trashing Florida shooting victim forgot to turn off their location

You guys literally pushed propaganda from a Russian bot. How did Sup Forums get scammed so badly?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qp0g2ZFE6Ns
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Don't forget sage goes in all fields

lol, that's literally my account. I use a VPN

Hi kike, whatcha doin'?

But is what the "russian bot" said True, Op?

WE WUZ BOTZ N SHEIT

pic related fagot

sage

More Jews live in the US than Russia, so I'm more concerned about US "bots".

>Everything I Don't like or agree with is a Russian bot

Mr.Goldberg , you have understand that any activity from the Russians is going to be foulproof. This is pol after all and silly tricks like this won't work on the oldfags. You might be able to catch the attention of the noons but it won't last long. The sheer amount of redpills here is just impossible to avoid.
All you'll be doing is angering the nubs more by attempting to dissuade them from taking the pill. After ingestion they will come after you as fanatics and it won't be pretty. Oldfags simply troll you and elect a president once in a while. Newfags are autistic AF , they'll actually try and do some physical stuff out of rage. Your frail body and society cannot handle it. Don't do it. Go back to base and rethink your whole strategy. In fact just go and get your loved ones to change names and move to 10th world ahithole and hope this all passes over. The ship is sinking the Rothschild are running for it and so should you. (((They))) always bite more than they can chew. Choking is inevitable.

Tl;Dr Russian agents don't leave traces. Share blue is very obvious\ rework strategy pls kthxbye

nice meme flags, ивaн

Their psyop was a major bust

>Get called Russian bot
>say fuck it
>Put Moscow in location box on your Twitter bio to fuck with people
You're a faggot OP

Uhhhh that's it?
Oh shit, a slide thread, wtf is going on? What am i missing?

Why did he drop all of his ammo and escape, but then aimlessly wander the streets? What was his plan exactly?

probably a CIA nigger using a proxy.

Saged.

>everything Russia says is false
Says the person watching CNN.

Now that the narrative has been established, libs can make thinly veiled shitposts from Russian IPs to make valid points look invalid. Look at the content, not the source, and do your own research, as usual.

>lets do a school shooting drill the day a school shooting will end up taking place

youtu.be/qp0g2ZFE6Ns

>announce it to the student body so they know when officers won't have live rounds
could go either way with this, desu

>2 different authors

that's right goyim, ban guns now to fight russian influence

This is Micro. He's an internet pundit making a joke. Everyone on twitter knows him. You know exactly who he is, kike.

Sage this bullshit.

Wow look how quickly the Russian trolls are trying to slide this thread. /ptg/ is a Russian psyop