Lower the voting age to 16

It the surest way to start the American version of the cultural revolution.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/7GsRg
democracynow.org/2017/8/29/john_nichols_horsemen_of_the_trumpocalypse
youtube.com/watch?v=DX7nR2Qs-J4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If anything it should be raised.

Most of these kids have no ideas of their own at 16.

Raise the voting requirement age to 25.
Have to pass IQ test-like questions that would indicate an IQ of 100 or greater.
Must cost money. $20 to $100.

We should only allow property owners to vote

>It the surest way to start the American version of the cultural revolution.

So the democrats plan finally comes out. They realize people are too smart to vote for them so they need little kids to help them

While we are at it only people with kids pay the school tax.

Agreed it's a shame but most parents seem to be raising sheep these days.
They never look past the surface and are easily lead.
Look though the Democrats in the USA are desperate for sheep voters after the illegal ones have been deported.
Trump fix your school system fast before you are drowned in sheep!

Better yet change the voting age to 26 and make it so only tax payers and people without and debt can vote

And a mental illness screener.

Democracy defeated overnight

Yeah they all have Billy Joe from Green Day in their heads were fucked this will be done in the name of equality...

This. People need to have a fully developed brain before they can vote.

My fuckin sides

Unironically agree. Americans have a child like mindset for far longer than in the past. If you're 26 unemployed and live with your parents, you shouldn't have a say in shit.

brilliant webm, friendo

archive.is/7GsRg
The article isn't really worth reading but for the satisfaction of seeing (((LAURENCE TRIBE))) cited pushing something obviously in his people's interest. The "argument" is that 16 year olds can work and pay taxes and complain about politics. I couldn't find confirmation that the writer, John Nichols, is jewish, but he looks and sounds like it.
democracynow.org/2017/8/29/john_nichols_horsemen_of_the_trumpocalypse

Voting age should be raised to 25 minimum. Should probably require you to be a net positive in tax contributions as well.

As it stands, only about 20% of eligible voters under 25 vote anyway.

its the exact fucking opposite, kids are too fucking stupid to have an opinion. if you actually listen to what a child has to say about anything i guess you are fucking stupid

Raise it to 21 and limit it to land owners.

Seriously, a $20 poll tax would be enough to crush the Democrats permanently.

And you have these Parkland kids pushing for gun purchase age to be raised to 21. If you're not mature enough to own a gun, you're not mature enough to vote.

Universal Suffrage was a mistake. Voting is a privilege you earn, not a right. Only people with a stake in their country should be allowed to vote.

Only people that pay more taxes than the gibs they receive should have a vote. That's a good proxy for Race, IQ and everything that matters.

I expected ashes to come shooting out

>make it so only tax payers and people without and debt can vote

Yeah, I have leftover student loan debt from studying engineering at university, fuck my voting rights huh?

The whole reason it used to be that 18 was old enough for the draft but not the franchise is that 18 year olds are physically capable but aren't grown up.

That's too reasonable and won't happen. We should just make 16 the new 18 so we can pound dumb roasties until the inevitable collapse THEN we can implement that.

It backfired in Brazil.
Teens are far to the right of old fags nowadays

These fucks were just eating tide pods a few weeks ago and now they shpuld vote?

It's a pretty good incentive to avoid debt, no? And shitskins wouldn't care enough about voting to bother.

>also young people need to stop eating tide pods

The guy who said this probably doesn't own any land either. Borrowing money is fine if you are well within your means. Interest is where the Jew gets us though. A smart person pays more than required to lower the amount of interest they collect from us.

Make it 15.

>people who agree with me should be able to vote

>mental illness screener
>unemployed and live with your parents, you shouldn't have a say in shit.
>require you to be a net positive in tax contributions
All excellent ideas.

I dont think that lower it to 16 will go the way that people pushing it want it to go.

youtube.com/watch?v=DX7nR2Qs-J4

>a group of "people" spoonfed liberal horseshit every day and haven't even graduated highschool should be voting!
didn't they already get this with letting niggers vote?

You should be required to own property or business to vote, since you're the one paying for it.

This. You can't have a system in which people dependent on the government can be bribed into being made more dependent on the government. If only net-positive tax contributors could vote we'd be able to break out of this downward spiral.

Haha amazing

>smart enough
>muh kids are dying
Oh please they are idiots using guilt tripping to pull an agenda.

Also, the practice of taking out loans for college, even if they're private, inflates the cost of college and incentivizes lowering standards for admission.

>Lower the age to vote to 16
>Raise the age to by a gun to 21

What fucking sense does this make? You're mature enough to make decisions to shape the direction of your country, but can't be trusted with a weapon to defend yourself. Liberals really are fucking dense.

Raise the voting age to 40.

LOL

leftists are fucking losing it. 16??? Get fucking real

Lower the voting age to 0. Universal suffrage NOW!

>Liberals really are fucking dense.
The rank and file are badly deluded at least, but the people who advocate hardest for lowering the voting age know exactly what they're doing.

/thread
why people think every dipshit should have a hand in the steering of state is beyond me.
Especially when it comes to fucking teenagers.

>Only people with a stake in their country should be allowed to vote.

I agree but I would not define stake in a monetary or land owner sense. I would definite it as number of generations living in the country. Those born here get 1 vote. Those with parents born here get 2 votes, those with grandparents born here get 3 votes, etc.

Neither it should be restricted to those employed.

I would have said hold on you nigger but them trips. If a girl doesn't show an ID to a guy she fucks she shouldn't be able to ruin his life because she lied about her age. If America's age of consent across the board was 14 like in Europe (so a freshman in highschool which is when they start indiscriminately taking dick anyways) we wouldn't have young men thrown in the slammer.

This
Ageism is a Fascist conspiracy.

Youngster are still adolescent up to 25 now, but surely they can vote at 16, goyim...

Let parents vote for their underage kids

>Those born here get 1 vote. Those with parents born here get 2 votes, those with grandparents born here get 3 votes, etc.
That's acceptable, but only if coloreds are completely disenfranchised and expelled.

>lets vote in more welfare ASAP!!!

>the age group that eat tide pods are old enough to vote

Why do you feel that everything is a fascist conspiracy? Is it because the left can't meme?

fpbp

Hell I would be happy if voting age was 35

Poll taxes in the past were used to indicate "voter interest".
We could use them today to stamp out voter fraud.
This would make it significantly more expensive for the groups that go into poor neighborhoods and bus the people there to the voting booths.

>RAISE TO 21
>ONLY ALLOW PEOPLE WHO HAVE JOBS, PAY TAXES
>ALLOW ACTIVE DUTY MILITARY AT 18
>People on welfare for more than 10 years can't vote

>Wa'quanda gets 10 votes because she has more welfare leeches
no

Any changes made to voting can simply not counter the reality that democracy is not compatible with r-Selection. As long as you have a jew undermining demographics, the end result will always be a shift to a corrupt jewocracy.

They will always remain a thread to healthy, functional society and governance.

That would make snese, in addition to their tax/property status. First and second generation immigrants shouldn't have any business setting the course of the nation, especially on issues like immigration.

If children as young as 5 can change their gender and receive hormone blockers, surely they are responsible enough to vote. Lower the voting age to 5!
But then if they have the privilege of voting, they are old enough for the responsibility of being an adult. So lower military service to 5 also.
And the age of consent. That too should be 5.

This, really, and/or equated with citizenship, a la Starship Troopers. Don't want to fight for your country? Then you don't get a vote. I like this.

someone who can be "grounded" should not be able to vote.
selecting our nation's leaders should be done by wise, politically-knowledgeable citizens.
its not a popularity contest like fucking american idol.

And who is advocating hardest? The journalists who write this tripe? The party leaders? (((Donors)))?

We just need one election where enough non-kiked Republicans are sent to Congress to amend the Constitution. I'm not optimistic about it, but it would be possible in the space of two years to give the left a fatal blow.

I agree with this. HOWEVER...no one who is a tax consumer may vote. No public school students, no teachers, no DMV clerks, no school administrators, no welfare collecting niggers...and you have a deal. We good?

>a la Starship Troopers
Only if you want nog pogs, flips and spics overrepresented.

>implying the Cultural Revolution was a good thing

What part of 'rivers of blood' and 'mountains of skulls' don't you understand?

fine. lower it. and then make mandatory 2yr military service be the quid pro quo for those 2 voting yrs

That will lead to a one party system.

Decent book by the way.

Fpbp

No argument from me.

> A demographic of people who needed a major cleaning company tell them to stop eating fucking laundry detergents should now be involved in the gun debate.

Most in older people don’t either, from My observation people typically act out of self interest whether they realize it or not. I don’t think that empathy comes with age but with observation of one self and society that most people aren’t willing to take on.

When I was 16 a shit ton of people in my class still didn't know what job they wanted to do. Why would it be any different for political ideas and who to vote for?

we have to lower the voting age to 3 years. Debate me. My point ... Gypsies have 10 or more children. When they can vote for their children beginning at the age of 3, we could live in a Gypsy society. This would be the ultimative reverse racism ...

Here's what they should do: require at least one continuous four-year period, after the age of 14, of continuous life experience without being a full-time student in an institution for that purpose at any time during that period, before you're permitted to vote. This is to remove the incentive to politicize the education system, and give young people a chance to recover from systematic indoctrination before participating in political life.

It doesn't fall afoul of the 26th amendment, because homeschooled kids will be able to vote at 18, as will anyone who leaves high school at 14.

Also: ban voting by anyone under the influence of mind-altering drugs, including prescription psychiatric medication, and "under the influence" to include the period of withdrawal or tolerance following the last dose. Require doctors to report prescriptions of such drugs to the relevant agencies.

In the article, Laurence Tribe and Richard Branson are cited. Jews will of course be overrepresented, but there are plenty of wealthy, intelligent white liberals who understand that young people vote left; though they may not think about why that is, they know they're advocating in their own political interest.

Hmmm, good point. I wouldn't trust a company made up like that.

Lower the age to 4 and let Pocoyo to be elected president!

He looks cute. I would vote for him, if he had a gun.

When a child is old enough to reason, they are old enough to vote. That’s what I believe.

Going to lower the rifle age to 16 too?

“Play stupid games, win stupid prizes”

>Too young to buy a young
>Too young to drink alcohol
>Too young to go to war
>Just mature enough to vote

Day of the rope when?

dont post anymore boomer

>Abolish minimum voting age
>Each year, receive one vote for each dollar you pay in taxes
>Pay no taxes? Receive no votes.
>You are in charge of rationing which elections (state or federal) you want to drop your votes on

better raise it to 25 to filter out the biggest mental retardations

This.

Agreed. But how to alter the current course?
As it stands right now we are well on our way to being able to vote through our cell-phones.
We can't just go straight to a monarchy.

>Raising the minimum voting age to 25
>Passing IQ test-like questions
>Poll taxes
>Mental illness screening
>Requiring employment
>Requiring net positive in taxes

These suggestions would make (((democracy))) a much more K-selected activity.

People vote for their perceived group interests, usually along racial and class lines. Outliers like based black guys in MAGA hats don't mean shit.

The problem with giving young people more votes is that their worldview is shaped by their kike teachers.

I'd be OK with it if they lowered the age of majority to 16 as well. End compulsory education at 16, let them buy smokes, etc.

Anything else is just a pathetic and blatant attempt to swing the electorate in their favor, and not a sincere recognition that they think 16 year olds are mature enough to make their own decisions.

>Let's be ruled by Soros, Gates and Zuck xDDD

>young people
>smart enough

There are adults who aren't smart enough. Lowering the bar just means more stupid people voting.

No lie, I would be happy to send this fella on a train ride away from humanity. Which is to say, Towards The East.

So like.... at 40?