Kaguya

Time for girls' talk.

>Miko with that hat
Is it her birthday?

Why are girls so depraved and perverted? You don't see the boys in the council discussing this shit.

More hats.

It looks like the "new Auditing Officer" hat from the last color page.

Why is F crying

My wife F is a cute. A CUTE

Kaguya's clearly avoiding whatever F wants to talk about (probably love); F said before that she sometimes feels hurt left out because of stuff like that (although she said it was a bluff then).
Could this end with Kaguya telling her the truth?

A few more pages.

Are they celebrating her being old enough to have sex?

I think they're finally celebrating her joining. The hat was from that last color page where they welcomed her.

Last one.

Ino keep getting traumatized

D-did they just leave her behind? That's pretty mean.

>[S] (Shinomiya)
>[S] (Shirogane)

hmmmmmm

But she calls Kaguya by her first name, so if that comes up then she's intentionally being misleading.

>S
Is she implying that Kaguya is a hard S(adist) while she is a hard M?

Can we stop the Ino bullying please?

S is an initial for a name and has nothing to do with sadism here.

Literally nothing, the chapter.

No.

Will she stop bullying bestboy? I though so.

0/10, not even worth a (you)

So this might be the chapter when F gets a bit more serious development. I'm all up for that.

No, until she fucks off

Am I misunderstanding something, or did Fujiwara just more or less admit to having a crush on Shirogane?

It's basically insight to how Fujiwara sees her relationship with Kaguya and being unintentionally bullied because Kaguya misunderstood the subject of discussion.

We had some bonding between Kaguya and Hayasaka very recently (like a big sister etc) and now between Kaguya and Fuji. Are we going towards some large-scale plot development? Family drama? Confession? Because it's pretty clear that Kaguya is gonna need her friends support soon.

No, the opposite actually. Kaguya is the one who misunderstand and believe that while Fujiwara is actually talking about Kaguya.

Right. Was kind of hard to grasp the context with crappy moon skills and only a few pages, thanks.

It does seem like she was trying to bait her, though, not gonna lie.

what the hell, she looks genuinely upset.

I thought Fujiwara was an M?

she's a wizard harry

Poor Miko's gonna enter the student council pure as snow and leave a complete degenerate

>considers the offer of what she thinks is joining a threesome
>pure as snow

Who would say no to a threesome with Shirogane though?

Remember when Ishigami had a running joke about being afraid of Kaguya?
The bullying will phase out if she becomes a more relevant cast member.

When will the new arc kicks in? Nothing really happened after the elections so far, and it has been almost a volume worth of gag chapters. I need dem Aka's suffering

Pretty sure we'll get drama soon. There's always some calm before the storm (aka filler).

>It does seem like she was trying to bait her, though, not gonna lie.
Definitely. She never calls Kaguya "Shinomiya", so using S there is very misleading. And this is coming from someone who always believed F really is that dense.
I can see that. It wasn't as serious, but we also saw her being supportive to Kashiwagi last week which reminds us about their close friendship (after all, Kaguya isn't nearly patient enough to put up with three hours of that from most people).

I wouldn't call anything she did to him bullying. His advice for her was good, but very hypocritical. Of course she'd get annoyed hearing that from him. And she doesn't know him well enough to see his good points yet.

Is that Fujiwara being represented on the scale by the hair bow?

Kaguya is weighing love and friendship there and sincd Fujiwara is her only friend, it's represented by the ribbon.

>Fujiwara is her only friend
Does it actually say that? Because even if you don't count Hayasaka, she definitely seemed to think of Kashiwagi as a good friend during the election arc.

jeeez aka can draw some maiden tears
where the rest of raw

I like episodic series. Why does everything have to be arc after arc?

Agreed. The arcs are the best part, sure, but we can't have them all the time. These daily life chapters are great too.

No, she's scared to dead about whatever happened during the girls talk session.

At this rate lino is gonna end in a sanatorium due to the extrema mental trauma she suffers everyday in the stuco.

PROTECT SUBJECT F

This user make sense.

But who will win the Ishigamibowl?

Even though I can't read this, I'm getting a feeling that this could be the end of Kaguya's jealousy towards Fujiwara. It's clear that they've worked things out in the end with that hug.

Can't wait for F to NTR Kaguya and pump out a baseball team for Prez

Doesn't Fujiwara pretty much have that one on the bag already?

Literally impossible. He's only attracted to Kaguya at this point, and if Hayasaka couldn't change that, nobody can. Especially not F, considering he usually has a low opinion of her and is visibly uncomfortable at the idea of being in a relationship with her.

Ishigami is afraid of falling in love with Fujiwara. Very weird because I think they will make a very good couple.

That's pretty much a death flag. So expect him to fall for F, act all lovey dovey and shit and become the thing he hates the most, a normalfag.

Would you want to deal with her insanity all the time? F's fun to watch, but I wouldn't want to actually meet her, let alone date her. Especially for Ishigami, since she tends to get upset after almost everything he does.

I've made a version that doesn't mention the bellp points.

dead thread for a bad series

>Kaguya is gonna need her friends support soon.

well the end game is Kaguya and Shirogane facing off Kaguya's family so there's that

Right now, best boy needs a proper arc that dwells on his hikikomori phase, potentially opening way to either Mino or F. Hayasaka would be sweet surprise but many things would have to happen before to stablish her as a viable option.

Subject F could get a arc when she finds out/spells out that she knew about Kaguya and/or Shirogane. I'm betting on Shirogane since they have a good relationship. She could become an ally to president OR a enemy (jealousy of Kaguya?); there's also a pairing with /ourguy/ but... refer to above.

Kashiwagi could be a good spark to an arc that deals with the end of a relationship but I don't think it is an essential thing to have.

Ino needs a proper place. She may become someone Kaguya kinda respects/relies on later but it will take time. Aka could go for an arc dealing with her abandonment issues.

I dont know what could happen to Hayasaka. I just want her to be happy she fucking deserves it.

you know its true
kaguya was never that big until reddit came in the threads loving the epic le meme reaction faces how cute XDXD
with kaguya thursdays gone, all is revealed: it wasnt that good, jokes are getting staler, author's run out of ideas and art is bad
and no im not nisekoifag so no use pinning that ad hominem

i agree that it got bigger cause of reddit flooding but you have gotta be delusional thinking this thread is indicative of kaguya being 'dead'. this is for a fucking spoiler thread with not many pages, not a full dump. if this were the size of a full dump thread then go ahead and meme away

also, nice bait, (You) caught me

>But who will win the Ishigamibowl?
that's not something you "win", it's the commiseration prize

Aka knows how to make twists, Shirogane will win Ishigamibowl and everyone will be happy.

What the fuck are you blabbering on about. Spoiler threads often died 20 posts in, even when the popularity was at its peak. The main threads are slow because the dumps no longer go by schedule.

I don't know who you're trying to fool here.

>I dont know what could happen to Hayasaka. I just want her to be happy she fucking deserves it.
She really does. She and Ishigami both need to find love. If it's with each other great (they actually have a lot in common, but still need to meet), if not, then we need another boy to join the cast just for her.

It was only a matter of time

no they don't.
you rabid shippers sure make those threads shitty, I'm glad Aka never even gave you guys a bone by giving them any kind of interaction.

I believe in Hayasaka

> Ishigami x Fujiwara is obvious as fuck
> people like Ishi x Hayasaka and Ishi x Miko

Why? I don't like Ishigami x Fujiwara but come on, the slut F won.

i understand ishi x miko, but the hayasaka one makes zero sense

stop pairing MY GUY Ishigami with those sluts, he has yet to shown he cares for any of those girls beyond as a friend.

I'm not a rabid shipper, but when everyone's favorite characters repeatedly talk about wanting to fall in love, and it's their biggest goal aside from helping the main two, then yes, they should get love interests. It would be very disappointing to see them alone at the end after that. Doesn't need to be anyone in particular as long as they get a happy ending.
Really, everyone should get a chance to achieve their goals, so Iino should get to mellow out and win next year's election, and Fujiwara... doesn't actually have any goals, so it really doesn't matter so far. But that's a long way off, and everyone else's goals involve love, so of course that's the focus.

>repeatedly talks
>because he did it one chapter
no

Ishigami's broken down crying about it twice. Only once that I remember for Hayasaka, but she doesn't get enough screentime anyway. Regardless, that's the only big goal either of them have.

Ishigami outright said he doesn't want to end up with F, and most of their interactions end up with an argument and usually a tantrum from F. The biggest "flag" they have is Ishigami being terrified that she may be his only option. And F doesn't consider him to be close, since he's the only council member she still refers to by last name. Still plenty of time for that to change, but it's not really in a better place than any other ship.
Similar personalities and interests, and lots of people don't like the other ships. Still a long shot since they haven't met.

I want to like Hayasaka, but damn I find the fact that she constantly puts on all kinds of masks when interacting with people except Kaguya pretty annoying. I mean, can she be genuine and sincere at least once? Really, I will question the validity of her feelings immediately the moment she claims to be in love with someone. Who knows if she does love the boy for real or she's just messing around with him like she did with Prez?

counterargument is that the only reason we don't see her act like her true self around others is because the others are all involved with kaguya, who tells hayasaka to act the way she acts around them.
and the fact that we know how she actually acts (shown by the scenes where she opens up to kaguya) means that it'll be easy for us as readers to know if how she acts is 'acting' or her true feelings. i'm sure if she truly develops feelings for a guy, we'd be able to tell

Yeah, that's kind of a problem, and it won't change as long as Kaguya has her hiding her identity. I guess we might be able to know as said, but as things are now she'd have to trick her boyfriend.
I think sooner or later the others have to find out who she is. I mean, unless Kaguya expects to somehow keep her a secret from Shirogane even when they're married, she has to tell him eventually, and the longer she waits, the worse the fallout will be. Maybe once they get past this confession stuff and become a couple she won't have a reason to hide it, so Hayasaka won't need to lie anymore. Or maybe they'll just get caught. Either way, it has to end sometime, and when it does it'll be much easier for her to have a relationship.

Hayasaka is a more down to earth Kaguya. She'll probably lose her cool quickly if she falls in love with someone.
I can't really see her just straight up confessing to the guy were she actually in love with him.

Did you read the last chapter? The scene where she offers Kaguya the bellmarks from her mom's notebooks seemed pretty candid to me.

True, but the issue is that Kaguya's the only one she's honest with. As things are now she'd have to lie to her love interest constantly. If she wants to have an honest relationship, Kaguya needs to let her be herself.

Dunno man. Read Fujiwara's last paragraph in her vol 1 intro. Aka always smoking something weird

It's always been argued whether that meant they may not end up together, or that the manga will continue past that point. By now it's pretty clear Aka meant the latter- they've both fallen for each other too hard to possibly end up with anyone else anymore, and there's been a lot of stuff foreshadowed that go well beyond the start of their future relationship. Kaguya and Shirogane wouldn't consider anyone other than each other- and even if they did, F would be near the bottom of their lists.

Hey guys, what if Kaguya anime by Shaft.

Dogakobo or we riot.

SHAFT can't even make a movie look good, I'd rather have Kyoani since they have a good track record when adapting existing manga.

>good track record when adapting existing manga.
Yeah, they just do whatever they want and then fans go and say 'theyh improved the shit source material'.

Come on. Can you seriously tell me Shaft's over-stylized dramatic headtilting doesn't fit at least the early mindgames chapters perfectly?

first off, i fucking love kyoani's style.
that said, they fucked up koe no katachi. the animation was top but the story lacked so much backstory.

all my yes

I'd rather have some animation and less of shaft's current style, they haven't done a series that actually looked good since madoka I guess? the first bake looked better, but still.