How does garbage like this even exist and get popular?

How does garbage like this even exist and get popular?

>pink has tits
>non-beta MC
It had potential to be good and get popular.

Japan

I liked the premise but the execution was bad.

I enjoyed it. You not liking a show doesn't mean nobody can. Blame shit taste if you must.

I forced myself to watch a few episodes just because MC wasn't useless sack of shit, but it was just so fucking terrible.

Shut your whore mouth, it was great.

It's not garbage and it didn't really become popular, Hobby Japan didn't bother making a plethora of merchandise for it and no Season 2 got made, it underperformed, it just went on with the original LN and they never looked back.

>and get popular?
If only, the MC being capable but without being a robot like "Sasuga Nii-sama" was nice, but the series never took off, Hobby Japan doesn't think much of it ever since, just like QB Rebellion.

Mad you couldn't self-insert like any other bitch boy MC in other harem series?

>alpha mc
>cute girls
Whats not to like?

>Hobby Japan doesn't think much of it ever since
It doesn't help that the author stopped working on the series to work on Shinmai Maou no Testament.

Yeah, pretty much dead at this point.

To be fair, Shinmai Maou has elder-god-tier girls (delicious Chisato for me, please!), so I can forgive him for focusing on that.

>Popular
>Only 1 season

it isn't popular and i haven't watched it . how good is the fanservice ?

I feel like the MC suffered for it, though.

>how good is the fanservice ?
That's subjective, I can only say there's some of it, the most famous one is the scene where the MC witnesses three girls peeing themselves.

>Witnesses
While not inaccurate its important to note that he's not just a bystander, he's influencing this to happen. Watersports aren't my fetish but the motivation behind the act alone was enough to make the scene entertaining.

The scene where MC helps pink fit a bra is pretty epic as well.

groping her in front of like 5 other women

Don't understand how people can think that something not going with the standard beta MC is garbage.

They're incapable of enjoying things unless they self-insert, and they can't self-insert as anyone except a beta mc who spills spaghetti whenever a girl talks to him.

I enjoyed the mc in this.

A shitty isekai that was lucky to appear before "isekai" became an English word.

It's a different isekai though, the MC was already from a fantasy world then he took refuge in another different fantasy world, it doesn't even follow the general rule of Isekai with that.

If I would call it anything, it would be reverse isekai. With the fantasy world characters coming to our own. Like Sengoku Collection

Basically they use the isekai world as a power-up zone then the returnees go to super school/militia.