OnePunch Man

Murata drew a new Fubuki.

looks like shit

Yeah so where are my ONE chapters?

Probably doing mob psycho

Who gives a shit about mob psycho manga? The anime was way better.

It's ending very soon anyway, I give it less than 10 releases.

i would love to fuck fubooty

Get in line.

And the sky is blue, OP.

People bullied ONE too much for his artstyle, so now he pledged himself to only do the storywriting and let Murata do the drawing.

>Murata drew Fubuki
Shocking.

True, ??? vs Ritsu as the final fight makes sense.
Ritsu was the reason ???? was born and being the reason ??? disappears makes sense.

Nice to see Murata shipping Fubuki and Saitama. Good taste.

> final fight

There won't be a "powerlevel kind" final fight, there is no way Ritsu can do much against him strengh wise.

> Ritsu was the reason ???? was born

That's wrong though.

The one that will stop him is definitely Tsubomi.

You gay?

Can someone tell murata to stop prostituting the fubuki ?

>that caramel skin
I bet she tastes like candy too.

Can someone tell Murata to never stop, and do more.

What are her dresses made out of that makes them so damn tight?

>she's not my friend, she's just an acquaintance.

He is? I thought he is shipping Saitama and Zombieman.

Thanks to the almighty mastered power of 2d clothes.

Lies. One's art is the best part.

>Murata
>clothes
It's body art user.

Having big tits does not make a girl attractive to me. And her face looks fucking retarded in that pic.

I also think Ritsu (and maybe Reigen) will be in the final confrontation. Tsubomi is just going to shoot down Mob, telling him that she remembers that he was a nice guy to her when they were younger but she never had any intention whatsoever of giving him the pussy. Mob will have trouble dealing with his broken heart, being again overwhelmed by a new and powerful emotion. Probably Ritsu and/or Reigen will help him overcome that on his own, signalling Mob's growth as a person, basically taking a step into adulthood. Probably they will make him see that although his feelings for the girl aren't reciprocal, he has many friends that he made throughout the last year, so he is not actually alone (usually heart-break is associated with crippling loneliness). Mob growing up emotionally is going to be the endgame, not big fights.

>The anime was way better.

Now, this I could get behind of.

If its me or that dress Fubuki is wearing is better than her previous one?

Those symbols on the right of her neck make it seems like that a chinese variant, and the neck part of the outfit is more like her webcomic one.

Mob had pretty good animation, though

ONE has gotten better with time though

Nice improvement!

Gonna get into OPM later this year when my manga schedule is cleared, just so I can fap to Fubuki properly

No regrets

You won't.

D-don't say that, user

well the anime was good for sure but the source material is good too

her clothes should be illegal

cotton silk and spandex hybrid

How can Fubuki win Saitama's heart?

Murata really hates clothes

this type of shirt is 100% possible look up spandex

This is amazing

That ouftit is actually not all that far off.

Sucks that all the Fubuki cosplays I see never have this kind of tight outfit. Guess it's also because the cosplayer's body isn't good enough too.

Why is Murata so good at drawing everything

Practice

Similar but not 100% possible, even spandex fabric makes seams and wrinkles, it can't look this seamless and smooth.

Several dozen years of hard work.

Get him one of these

Spandex does not shine and define like that.

Murata is doing body art.

Body paint?

HRRRNNNNNNNNNNG

hnnng

Act more feminine toward Saitama.

Would he notice?

>Anyone winning the Saitamabowl
not possible

Take his virginity.

Anyone have an updated version of the mega pic compiling most/all of Fubuki's appearances?

>How can Fubuki win Saitama's heart?
By giving him a fun fight. I.e. she can't.

I'm sure she can give him a fun fight in bed.

Real life Fubooty

Dare I say ... 2d>3d

Actually this is a personal gift for the translator himself. A while ago Murata lost all his stream video and he asked if anyone has it backup, being one of the huge fans of Murata the translator of course has nearly all Murata's stream video downloaded. He stored everything into a hard disk and sent to Murata, and Murata promised to reward him with a drawing, contents is all up to the translator's choice. Murata even suggested that he could draw Fubuki taking bath for him, but of course the drawing cannot be make public if he do so.
Eventually the translator choose to have Saitama and Fubuki in the same frame, and that's all about it.
P.s The translator is the guy who translate Murata stream into Chinese at Baidu tieba.

>Heroes are going to shoot the kid
Lmao, watch Garou either save him or get shot in the process of doing so.

>Why does Murata's editor allow him to stream his work?

This question has been asked few times during stream. According to Murata, they never really bother about him streaming his work or not, and it is like free advertising for them. There's a news article in Japan mentioned about it too, titled "Mangaka reveals work behind the scene!" or something similar to that line.
On the other hand, Marvel specifically asked Murata not to stream his work when he was drawing some art work for them.

So it is that guy who requested the boob size increase or what?

Why not going somewhere more populare where he could gain milions of sub aka yout6be insted of a shitty site that is still using flash?

Congrats, you are the first person to ask this question.

Garou already sensed them, i don't think he is gonna get shot.

Stop posting that pic.

I don't think Saitama can even love at this, he is just bored of it all, he has all those OPPAI shirts yet he hasn't shown interest or even mild arousal for any female in the series so far, the man might have give up on women altogether.

Why

Actually this is a personal gift for the translator himself. A while ago Murata lost all his stream video and he asked if anyone has it backup, being one of the huge fans of Murata the translator of course has nearly all Murata's stream video downloaded. He stored everything into a hard disk and sent to Murata, and Murata promised to reward him with a drawing, contents is all up to the translator's choice. Murata even suggested that he could draw Fubuki taking bath for him, but of course the drawing cannot be make public if he do so.
Eventually the translator choose to have Saitama and Fubuki in the same frame, and that's all about it.
P.s The translator is the guy who translate Murata stream into Chinese at Baidu tieba.
>>Murata even suggested that he could draw Fubuki taking bath for him
Not sure if this is true, but if it is, holy hell Murata.

>heroes shoot at the kid
>Garou's face when

It's from the guy who translated all the Murata streams from Chinese, so it's pretty true.
The fag should've just leaked the image after Murata drew it

Why is Murata such a tracing hack? Deserves to be sued, I wasted my life reading his pirated manga.

We saw one oppai sweater and that is it.The longest conversation he lasted with any female is 5 panel long and it was with the same girl who tried to kill him with a paper cutter. I wonder why he isn't interested.

>he doesn't know what cosplay is

>he doesn't know what irony is

>trace was before the foto

Wow, at least he is magically skilled.

Didn't Murata say that he wouldn't draw any nude because it is a way from which you can't return or something like that. Damn liar. Can someone leak all the nude he draws everyday.

That butt skin is too pale.

Fuck off with your fucking 3DPD

>he doesn't know the poster is ironically replying to the ironic post
Like, swoosh.

I know i am not the first one but someone here that knows japanese should spam this question when he is streaming.

The tits doesn't really look bigger than usual.

That's a cool story, but the guy might as well have asked for something more original.

TOP 5 MURATA BODIES

Female:
1) Fubuki
2) It's gonna be Psykos okay
3) Mosquito Girl
4) Do-S
5) Sonic

Male:
1) Garou
2) Suiryu
3) Choze
4) It's gonna be Zombieman okay
5) Sonic

Saitama was concerned about Tasumaki's health even though he had only unpleasant meeting with her before.

I'm sure Garou also happens to wear spandex bandages

>no suiryu as first
>no bang on list
>no darshine on list
>no that girl in bikini from the sea arc
user what are you doing?

Did Murata wrote this?

That's just him being courteous. He also jumped in front of Genos' blast to protect Fubuki.

Yeah but he didn't follow her after she went away flying.

Looks like black silk x lycra, user

>no bang on list
>no darshine on list
>no that girl in bikini from the sea arc

There are only so much people you can put in a top 5. Bikini girl definitely doesn't fit in it. Darkshine/Bang/Tatsumaki are more taste related with how different they are in body to the characters of this list.

>>no suiryu as first
No.

>no venus' dimples
get this plebian shit out of my board
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
realign the panites too, fuck off

Suiryu is second with an immense gap. He loses to Garou in pure aesthetics big time and he isn't /fa/ either.
DS is repulsively big and Bang is all dried up.
Bikini girl is fucking generic.

And he didn't have any objections for her entering his apartment either. The point is that it really doesn't matter since he probably destined to be asexual forever now.