Where were you when Hakuno went full /k/ and Charlemagne was confirmed to be a Keyblade Holder?

Where were you when Hakuno went full /k/ and Charlemagne was confirmed to be a Keyblade Holder?

Is this Extella 2?

Yup. Info is coming out right now on TM-Ace

Yes

Why does Charlemagne look like he's still in high school?

ew what the fuck is that white hair sprig that they've just slapped on to Charlemagne's head

if I wanted to be made to throw up, I would just go replay CCC

Astolfo has is, too.

He has a white tuft of hair like my husband, Astolfo. Is it a fashion among them?

Roland doesn't have one.

Back of the head, maybe?

>those thighs on a guy
Charlemagne is prime fuckboi material.

Maybe, but it's not nearly as disgusting and blatant on Astolfo. He has pink hair; any highlights aren't as noticeable. On Charlemagne, it's like glaring at you even more than the red on his arm.

Maybe it's white where we can't see it

I can't believe I am going to write this, but I don't like femHakuno

I didn't expect to ever think the sinle stocking thing could look good on anyone. Turns out I was mistaken.

Hakuno's outfit is far superior. It actually looks operator as fuck. It looks like, you know, a proper soldier, even if an anime one.

Hakunon looks like she dressed with what was leftovers in the storage after they found her lying naked in front of their base. Super baggy jacket, high heeled boots, one normal sock and one thigh high and the random-ass choker. It even looks like she's going commando, not even shorts or anything.

Hakunon needs to recharge her servant's mana on a moment's notice.

Both of their outfits are awful, don't kid yourself, Charlemagne looks like shit too.

What's wrong with Hakuno's outfit?

>Leather boots
>Lots of pouches to hold shit
>Belts that actually serve a purpose
>Hoodie to cover head and hide face

It pretty functional and logical as far military designs go.

Is Hakunon cosplaying as Fatman?

>dressed with what was leftovers in the storage
Just like in every army ever.

Charlemagne looks like a massive faggot. Are all the paladins gonna just be fujo and trap bait?

Hopefully.

For the first time in forever, Fate actually has better male designs than female ones.
But then again we haven't seen the whole new roster.

Indeed, it fits well tactically.

Yes, just like how almost all the genderbend and female chars are waifu-bait.
How did you think fate became as big as it is now?

Fate always had better male designs

Fuck yes more squirrel

Fuck off, dumb lizard.

He's just going gray young because of the eccentrics he has to keep in line.

Fujo please.

And they are just two here. The paladins were twelve.