Reddit History of David Hogg Reveals Extreme Degeneracy

David Hogg has particiapted in very degenerate behaviour in his past. I found his reddit history where he says he went to a party. The post was just earlier this year. Just earlier in this school year Hogg went to a party where there was most likely alcohol and possibly drugs.

reddit.com/r/needadvice/comments/6u4u7s/im_going_to_my_first_hs_party_in_a_few_hours_do/

>Going to first HS party in a few hours

HS means Highschool

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/ShootTheBarrel/
reddit.com/r/Journalism/comments/6goasz/what_are_the_best_colleges_for_broadcast/
reddit.com/r/adderall/comments/61hmji/doctor_and_pharmacy_not_connectingcommunicating/
reddit.com/r/Parkinsons/comments/5ped57/my_dad_was_just_diagnosed_with_lewy_body_dementia/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

wow so degenerate

makes sense that a memeflag was too fucking awkward to go to any highschool parties, fucking faggot.

Cool controlled opposition bro.

If you're so degenerate why are you here? Why are you on a Conservative imageboard? Why aren't you on tumblr talking about your degenerate shit?

you have to be some next level kind of autistic if you think going to a party in high school is degenerate

what are you 12?

I'm 18.

riiiiiiiight, keep saying that memeflag

so autistic it is then

let me explain what they are like

imagine a college party, but watered down because everyone is an awkward hormonal teenager. maybe you kiss a girl if you get lucky, but besides that you just drink with your friends and get drunk.

>18 year old going to a HS party where there will be alcohol, possibly drug
>not degenerate

I didn't go to my first HS party until I was 27

He's the real school shooter
Probably his dad's idea

your trolling right?

He has own subreddit. Look at his members posts...it leads to their facebooks.
reddit.com/r/ShootTheBarrel/

>maybe you kiss a girl
You realize a kiss if done to a non-related member of the opposite sex is a sexual act right? Meaning it's degeneracy bro

I think you're trolling. Partiers don't browse Sup Forums

Fuck off little boy. Come back when your marriage is a failed one and your only solice is whiskey and hookers.

WOW
Alcohol AND Drugs?!
THIS GUY IS A FUCKING MADMAN HOLY SHIT (christian btw)

What are you five?

>Reddit
>Kek
>Chooses the age where he can post on Sup Forums
>Says degenerate
Literally go fuck yourself CIA nigger

hs is hearthstone you fucking idiot
a hearthstone party like the video game
sage

i need a HOGGPILL right FUCKING now.

someone give me a quick

R
U
N
D
O
W
N

salty no friends loser detected

Fuck, get a load of this autismo OP.

Almost as fucked as the sheeps asshole I reamed last night. Lucky I had my Velcro gloves on!

bro, this post is really fucking sad.

>other people do fun things that i dont do, therefore they are degenerate

>i am a beacon of morality, now hold on a minute while a create a nigger hate thread.

Salty degenerate regret-filled partier detected

He's actually a CIA agent. Have you ever seen Agent Cody Banks? Well that movie was made by ((Howard Zwart)) who's father was in the CIA and was part of Operation Mockingbird. That was an operation where the CIA used their power to influence public opinion and shape the minds of Americans. Operation Mockingbird is still going on and Agent Cody Banks was made as a code to show that in the future a 17 year old will be used by the CIA to carry out their tasks.

God.. this says more about OP then that boy

Morality doesn't mean you don't hate anything.

are you a fucking cuck or something?

Hmm. Is this a shill? I've seen the same exact thread, same exact text, "kekistani" flag posting this multiple times over the past 3-4 days.

Sorry what I said sounded autistic. What i mean is the media is all controlled by the CIA or at least goes through them. They've been pulling the strings for decades and Cody Banks just shows how it's done.

kek

No I'm just not a marxist degenerate.

uhm this is aktshully a christian imageboard muhammed, your not allowed to post here

Underrated

you need to get some pussy nigga

I'd top him.

Pussy is for degenerates.

After 12 more years of being a virgin you'll gain feirce wizard powers

What did David mean by this?
This needs to be reported to the Secret Service or the US Army.

>No rainbow flag

>is degenerate
>not a marxist flag

Good.

Dude if you ain't a troll you are one sad fucking faggot. People reject you for a reason, your the fucking problem. Not normal people doing normal shit.

degenerate

I know im the problem. I'm subhuman but i never chose to be that way.

Topkek memelord

did someone say party?

He wants to be a newsman.

reddit.com/r/Journalism/comments/6goasz/what_are_the_best_colleges_for_broadcast/

You could drown yourself or something... idk

Hogg is a douchebag that is being used. However, it's a fucking HS party. Degenerate? Did you not have a social life in high school?

Gaw dude
Q predicted this

I did cocaine with a homeless person walking back home drunk from a bar.

>gets called a degenerate
>immediately posts pictures of jew drugs
nigel is a degenerate

In highschool I studied

Can you give me a quick rundown on the 2 people in the photo?

Hoggpill

Who the fuck posts a reddit thread asking for tips on a HS party?? Like wtf man you get drunk, smoke some bud, and try to score some poon. Not that fucking hard man......

He posts on r/adderall complaining about not being able to get it. Dave’s a speed freak.
reddit.com/r/adderall/comments/61hmji/doctor_and_pharmacy_not_connectingcommunicating/

ShareBlue is wasting whatever they're paying you.

You're terrible at this.

>that's it baby bring it in closer

you're a shitty troll

>americans think drinking at a party in highschool is degenerate

l m a o

Future Hoggs. He was ripped in two while time traveling.

They work as a team.

NOT ALL AMERICANS

Just the type of Americans you find on Sup Forums.

He seems like a decent guy from his reddit.

His dad has dementia.

reddit.com/r/Parkinsons/comments/5ped57/my_dad_was_just_diagnosed_with_lewy_body_dementia/

Literally shaming people for not being degenerate fuckboi faggots. Can the left sink any lower?

> *worrying about other people virginity*
BEGONE DEGENERATE

Hilary Clinton

>underaged drinking
>taking illicit drugs
>preaches that a gun ban will work

Do everything you can to fuck over this little cunts life. Show him the dangerous of sticking your neck out and acting like a little pretentious cunt. Make Jessy Slaughter's melt down look like a fucking joke.

can we do virgin hogg versus goblina o'chad?

I'm gonna rent that bitch one of these days and post pix for days

>partying is degenerate

Jesus christ guys. I am pretty much a nazi and I am gonna do some coke tonight with my friends because we know how to have a good time while simultaneously supporting our lives independently. You know most of the great men of the world had to have a degenerate side to destress all the weight they held on their shoulders all the time, right?

Whoa, watch out guys, this kid is EDGY.

you're a nigger and a jew
take her away

>EDGY
Fuck off with your half a decade old buzzwords. This Glee dropout decided to become gun grabber puppet#1. He deserves everything bad coming to him.

Kek this
>high school party
>extreme degeneracy

Fucking kek

Can we please get a redpilled fem-user to accuse this asshole of rape?

>Kekistan
Can you crossposters fuck off to Reddit already?

This is a Neet soc Japanese basket weaving cave drawing board you fucking newfag

dumb chink
christcucks don't belong here newfag

>you get drunk
>smoke some bud
>try to get poon
I doubt anyone is that degenerate here. Parties are degenerate but not THAT degenerate.

I sincerely wish I knew you irl so I could bully the shit out of you OP. You are a massive loser and should consider suicide.

Fuck off degenerate

The only reason i support conservatism is its anti degenerate

I've been put on suicide watch twice before. They said if i did it again i'd be institutionalized possibility indefinititey

All of the best conservatives you know knew how to have a good time. No one can lead the masses of men without having an outlet. I was a fraternity president, I actually do have an idea of what it's like.

I know what having a good time is. It's reading a book and talking about non-degenerate philosophies. Me and my friends sit around talking about history and ideas and it ends up turning into us quoting Nietzsche after each-other. Nietzsche was an example of a non-degenerate great man he never even drank.

Yes but did Nietzsche actually lead men? Did he stand amongst them and push them toward a goal? No, he was a loner who spent all his time alone and writing down his thoughts.

Actual leadership requires a huge amount of sacrifice, and you always feel alone. You must have an outlet that you are able to keep to yourself or you will never be able to face those who look up to you day in and day out with strength.

Man you be slaying pussy son. Why dont bitches be down on no Nietzsche? Nothing gets a bitch wetter than a chat about god being dead. Fucking straight pussy fiyyyaaa!!

So not only are you a faggot you're a pussy faggot. Do it.

The CIA and other deep state tend to show their plan off or give us a piece of it in order to allow us a slim chance of surviving. Just like the Bene Tleilax. dirty tleilaxu.

Leaders are mostly losers. I don't care how much wealth or how much greatness they did. If they were degenerates they were losers. Personal strength trumps strength over others

I don't want to "slay bitches" because im not a degenerate gangasta rappa.

>Normal people doing normal shit.
So in other words, normies?
opinion discarded, back to faceberg

I tried twice, it failed. I was put on medication and ensured if i ever did it again I'd be locked up maybe forever. So no fuck you

Exactly! Some even say Back to the Future had 9/11 references.

Harrassment material right there. :)

>can't even manage to kill himself properly
What mistakes did your parents make in rasing you that turned you into this big of a loser?

This is actually something we can work with, can you confirm it's him?
How much are her rates again?
Yeah no, that's fucked. Leave that route be

>What mistakes did your parents make
They should have just thrown him into the trash straight away

There was nothing in my house to die a rope to, I'm not allowed to buy a gun due to past mental illness, so I tried carbon monoxide poisoning with the car. My parents never leave the house so i just snuck out at night to do it. They heard the car turn on and thought someone was trying to steal our car or somethnig so they checked on me and noticed i was trying to kill myself and called the police.

The second time the the police were coming to talk to me about a threat i made online, and i didn't want to face the shame since my parents would see me at court and see my internet history so i ran to the kitchen grabbed a knife and jammed it in my throat but they managed to keep me alive until the hospital where i was put under suicide watch. They still pressed charges and i now have a criminal record as well as a mental health record.